Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Together again at the Coffee Table (Page 30)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
to me they r disastrous in making nidhi's character..i think she stayed in hospital for 2-3 weeks Na,serial moves at faster than daily pace so lots of viewers r getting confused..also too many flash backs make it bit borning but Dr. shashank's character is very beautiful i like his character a lot
skeps welcome back though i will be more regular only next week 28 on wards as i am having some work related issues that need to be sorted out.
great to see u well and happy again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003skepticalArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@Skep - welcome back Hug Am glad u r feeling better Hug

about the show - its weird .. on one hand it has moved and jet speed vis a vis Ashutosh-Nidhi relationship. Nidhi was in hospital for what 2 days? and already he is having flashbacks about her and all. Somehow they havent exactly showed the transition of how it happened. 

On the other hand, thanks to meandering direction and writing, the whole thing ends up looking like slow and boring LOL 

I have hardly seen a scene or two this past week. I wont be followng this show (sorry Tanu Embarrassed) but will drop by here for u guys Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003skeptical

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Glad you're back, Skep ! Thumbs Up

Honestly ... am not watching this show Unhappy ... am here just to meet all my dear friends !

After reading Sami's & Arwen's views about the serial, I feel I haven't missed out on much ! Somehow cant bring myself to like Krutika Unhappy ... of course I like Monish a lot ! Smile

Waiting for Skep to continue her take on the epi ... I'll be following that avidly !

BTW ... what other serials are you guys watching ? Any other general thread ?  ... I mean here we wont be able to talk of anything other than this serial ... so , is there some other place where we can meet up and share our thoughts or catch up ?

skepticalArwen.

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
My take on KTLK will come up later tonight ... so make sure to read it and of course comment.

rusha4003Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Usha - Hug  dont go by my opinion LOL. It is somewhat colored by my love for Dhoop Kinare Embarrassed

a CC is a good idea if @Skep doesnt mind opening one Tongue

PS - Sorry for the delayed response even though i'm online. I was trying to revamp my siggy dabba LOL

Edited by Arwen. - 22 October 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
@ Skep ... Great ! ... am waiting !

@ Arwen ... I can understand you liking DK more ... originals are usually better ! The 'wannabes', either try too hard to ape or try something different and end up looking trite ! 
BTW ... cute pics in your siggy / profile dabbas ! Which serial are they ?
I remember you had Richard Armitage before ... SIGHHH ... what a guy !  Day Dreaming  I  have seen N&S on youtube nearly 30 times !!!! LOL

@ Skep: What do your say about a CC ? Do try to open one ... all our friends would be thrilled !

Edited by rusha4003 - 23 October 2011 at 8:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Usha i ve so many siggies/avs that i want to use and not enuf space Unhappy yesterday i was trying to get animated siggies to work like my second one (u know how each pic is replaced by the next?) but it wasnt working Unhappy

Kher... the first one is a Pk serial (it has ended) called Mera Naseeb, second is from another serial called Akbari Asghari... Third has too many to count LOL but includes Glee, LOTR, North and South (i havent forgotten Armitage Tongue) hyperlink is the Kurbaan Hua dance from Geet... The stacked av on the side is from another Pk show Humsafar...

I soo wanted to add something from KTLK but i dont like the show Unhappy

btw are u stilll watching SNS? Finally Rashi is getting her comeuppanceDancing

@Skep - u havent updated ur thread Ouch
BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hiya chicas!

Skep...hope you are feeling better!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index