Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Together again at the Coffee Table (Page 3)

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

Originally posted by JZephyr

Originally posted by skeptical

Totally agree. I seriously disliked Rajan Shahi's past shows. Actually I rarely see serials through and through First I got to know this show was based on dhoop kinare and I was damn excited ditto ditto  but then I found out it was Rajan Shahi's show and I really did not even want to give it a chance considering his past shows. It is Mohnish Behl who convinced me that I should watch KTLK. If nothing else alteast I know they have a fantastic male lead. Clap True and I am not drooling over his looks but appreciate his low-key yet forceful acting This could be Rajan Shahi's way of saying hey I can do shows which do not have loud drama and ridiculous women just crying hahahahahahahaha The promos definitely look different but then again the promos of Bade ache lagte hai looked very refreshing but now other than Ram and Priya's excellent scenes together we have the usual ekta kapoor family members crap. you bet, pal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevaveil_of_roses

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

i liked apu and hsi character in post leap bidaai before leap i did not like it..but Post leap had a feel of different serial and very good quality acting...but there was some drama...i just want good quality acting and excellent story telling...skepy we can send rajan scene suggestions he likes to listen to good story telling
Really? Shocked
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sami01

i liked apu and hsi character in post leap bidaai before leap i did not like it..but Post leap had a feel of different serial and very good quality acting...but there was some drama...i just want good quality acting and excellent story telling...skepy we can send rajan scene suggestions he likes to listen to good story telling
Really? Shocked
arey he does big time...they changed storyline after ff so dramaticlaly that everybody was taken by surpriseLOL
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Hello I am also a friend of Sammy. My name is Shanti.
I have seen Rajan Shahi's shows , they are quite subject oriented , but queally rich in culture, This show is different , even the promos are having a different urban look other than his shows which depict more cultural side, I watched Bidaaii post leap mainly for Apurva Agnihotri's character Anmol and there was a lot of depth in the character, and I lean more on understanding the male protagonists emotions and his side of character

This show wil cater a lot to that depth which I look forward.
MOnish Bhel is a fine actor and Krithika will complement him well 
With a good writer like Kamalesh Pandey and the channel SONY looks for uniqueness in shows I am sure Rajan Shahi wil have a good kitty in his bag

Edited by shanti05 - 16 September 2011 at 3:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
hey shanti welcome to coffee table skeps seem to have gone to bed its late in india...but we would have fun and no one can write more beautifully than skeps...be it poem or be it a story...she can make boring maan singh look interesting even...so am looking forward to her beautiful but very good analysis of story ...

shanti05

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

Originally posted by JZephyr

Rajan's serials do tend to get mushy and over-sentimental.  Hope he is able to keep a tight hold on that.  It just clouds a serial unnecessarily.  With some good editing we may have a treat in store...Smile

Echo that a thousand times over please Smile MB is fantastic, and I have only high hopes on him. Kritika is the kind to use her chance and go places - this could well be her critical chance at creatively growing. Rajan Shahi is the only dubious end. I really hope he can contradict his past record and stick to regime for once. 

Totally agree. I seriously disliked Rajan Shahi's past shows. First I got to know this show was based on dhoop kinare and I was damn excited but then I found out it was Rajan Shahi's show and I really did not even want to give it a chance considering his past shows. It is Mohnish Behl who convinced me that I should watch KTLK. If nothing else alteast I know they have a fantastic male lead. Clap This could be Rajan Shahi's way of saying hey I can do shows which do not have loud drama and ridiculous women just crying. The promos definitely look different but then again the promos of Bade ache lagte hai looked very refreshing but now other than Ram and Priya's excellent scenes together we have the usual ekta kapoor family members crap.

Heya Skep! You can call me JZee/JZ/Zee =) 

Keva aka fellow Galool-ian LOL - dude! I was telling Nur (nureat01) how Rajan Shahi just makes me skeptical to no end, how knowing the theme of the show, and the leads, esp MB, I want to believe this show can be different and do well, but how I recall the past 'terrors from director's kut' and cringe! 

As for BALH - honestly, there's only so long good actors can carry the cross of script-less-ness on the part of the CVs! And the Ram Priya scenes can entertain anymore, only because those two can pull off some remarkable dramatics - the content of scenes, even RaYa stuff, is getting ridiculous by the day - although I stopped watching anything 'self-proclaimed' sane since Gulaal ended, because the torment of comparison wont stop haunting me yet. Direly/desperately in need of KTLK to work so I can stop being so compulsively refraining of TV !!! 

Keva

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
@JZ - It will definitely take time to stop comparing every show we watch to Gulaal. I mean it is certainly very difficult to forget about such a fantastic show like Gulaal where everything was fantastic i.e. the script, director, actors. Everything just fit in so well. Director Kut's shows do certainly make me cringe at the pathetic storylines as well as the acting. I just do not get why those shows were/are a hit. I am expecting a lot just coz of Mohnish Behl and dhoop kinare script otherwise if anybody tells me it is rajan shahi show I have no interest in at all.

BALH definitely has got no script at the moment. Just the usual ekta crap. Ram and Priya I guess were the unique characters in the show the rest is blah, blah, blah... Good actors like Ram and Sakshi cannot keep saving the show if it has no script at all. Seriously producers and channels need to focus on the story/writing aspect of a show. I have actually lost interest in BALH and now I just watch it to see if there is a story for the characters of Ram and Priya the rest I just fast-forward.

Lets hope KTLK turns out to be good otherwise I have no clue what I am going to watch. Oh I hope these people have a plan for KTLK.

Oh you were talking to Nur about rajan shahi shows. I am sure she had fantastic stuff to say about his shows.  The best part about Nur is she is so straight forward. She does not go round and round she just says it and offers her reasons for why something is crap and why something is excellent.

Edited by Keva - 16 September 2011 at 4:13pm
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
guys this thread is for positivity and hope we can have that...in old forums where we had such threads it was absolutely about present show and some constructive critisism..i just keep a open view to loads of shows and have fun than bringing shows in which were not related to rajan like gulal is 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index