Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Together again at the Coffee Table (Page 20)

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
What I don't understand is why a lot of people want Nidhi to be exactly like Zoya from DK,what will be the fun in watching if  everything is a carbon copy of DK.I really think that Kritika and Mohnish has brought in their own style and essence in to the characters which is really refreshing and given time the story and characters will evolve even more.Everyone knows that by now that KTLK is inspired by DK but u can't expect to see every frame in the serial inch for inch an exact copy as DK was a short 13 episode drama where as KTLK is a daily soap which will go on for longer therefore there will be other stories and characters added to it or else how will the viewers be kept entertaind for long.So far I think Mohnish and Kritika are doing a fab job and am sure they will only get better as this is only the beginning.

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

What I don't understand is why a lot of people want Nidhi to be exactly like Zoya from DK,what will be the fun in watching if  everything is a carbon copy of DK.I really think that Kritika and Mohnish has brought in their own style and essence in to the characters which is really refreshing and given time the story and characters will evolve even more.Everyone knows that by now that KTLK is inspired by DK but u can't expect to see every frame in the serial inch for inch an exact copy as DK was a short 13 episode drama where as KTLK is a daily soap which will go on for longer therefore there will be other stories and characters added to it or else how will the viewers be kept entertaind for long.So far I think Mohnish and Kritika are doing a fab job and am sure they will only get better as this is only the beginning.

No one wants Nidhi to BE EXACTLY like Zoya...but she is deffo..way too much hyper.. n i wuld like her to be a bit more.. NORMAL! 

MB is in his element n doing a fab job.. Kritz is good too. .but needs to be better..!! The girl we see in the song video is the Nidhi i want on screen...!!

Edited by Armu4eva - 05 October 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaa_sshali

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Shaz- this is exactly what we are saying .. this show falls short when it tries to copy DK too much LOL i dont know about others but i dont want that ... bcos when they try to ape DK then it looks forced with everyone trying too hard... scenes where they tried to be different .. eg Car scene or the MB-Rukhsar scenes ... are some of the best scenes so far...

and i dont want Kritika to be exactly like zoya ... but she is too hyper for a 23 year old doctor ... its not like she is portraying a punjabi girl so that she has to follow that cliche of super hyper and loud character - the way Punjabis are portrayed in television and movies. She can tone it down a little ... Honestly speaking .. right now it looks like Arohi part 3...I want to see Nidhi.. not Arohi or Zoya

MB and Rukhsar have got their characters bang on ... i dont see Ahmer or Sheena .. i just see Ashutosh and Mallika.

At the end of the day .. KTLK should be re interpretation of DK and not a carbon copy. that's it.

Edited by Arwen. - 05 October 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHArmu4evasanaa_sskepticalshalishamil

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I don't remember much of DK and so I can't compare the small things in the serial.  Whatever I say is from what I see on screen(KTLK).  

Hence to me the heroine comes out looking childish and shallow.  She is not satisfied with anything.  She can't bear what her father has put her through (studying at med school) and the father is not one bit worried about whether his daughter is fit for the job.  He just wants her to fulfill his late wife's wish.  The daughter's monologue with her boss was jarring to the ears.  She repeated her family history ever so often, it made me puke.  The cackling with the children ... good grief!!!  The kids hardly looked sick.  I wondered whether it was a hospitable or an orphanage.  And following that she is boo-hooing in someone's office crying over her misfortunes in life.  He gives her a whole lot of tissue but no sound advice.  He talks about hard heart being the ultimate authority. One segment was devoted to the domestic help and his driving lesson which was utterly boring.  Poor Dr Nidhi ... you have to metamorphose my dear and breathe some life into this serial.

RS ... wake up please!!!!!

The cast so far is struggling with a jumpy script. 

Dialogues leave much to be desired.

There is nothing that is evenly flowing ... as yet.

How much time dyu need RS to get the serial to become a piece of interest and not boredom?

Guess who was relieved the most?????? ... Ahhh!! the stethoscope of course ... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasanaa_srusha4003shaliArwen.

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
lol skeps...

skepticalshali

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skeptical

Hence to me the heroine comes out looking childish and shallow.  

The cast so far is struggling with a jumpy script. 

Dialogues leave much to be desired.

Guess who was relieved the most?????? ... Ahhh!! the stethoscope of course ... LOL

@Skepy.. well said Clap Exactly my thots...

n omg.. dialogues.. r there any?? Where is the depth n symbolism... Ouch 

@BLUE... lmao ROFL

skepticalArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
R.I.P. Steve JobsCry

Armu4evaskeptical

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@Skep - bang on Smile
Just a question ... and only bcos you dont remember much of DK LOL but are u able to empathise with Dr Ashutosh and curious about the house and everything Confused? I mean i get it bcos i remember DK but dont know if the KTLK fellows have given enough time to his backstory for us to feel for him Confused ... Achiever made a good point about keeping curiosity intact and gradually unfolding his back story but it still feel as if they have rushed through the whole thing and not given enough time on it for audience to empathise etc Confused

sanaa_sskeptical

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index