Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skeptical thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Rukhsar ...😊

hugs skep 🤗
the doctor bit of it is really lamely done... they need to tighten up the loose ends.. such glaring errors r really not fair to the profession.. 

Hello dear ... ❤️

You know its a bit jarring to see such gross negligence not to mention stupidity on Dr N's part.  The CVs need to do damage control right away.
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
About injection its from DK whr Dr zoya forgets to give injection to a meningitis but it was tht she forget to give after child denied injection bcoz she was tired, not like running off on a phone call...this is absolute negligence.but putting injection open & knowing certain medication can not be used if they are out of refrigerator for an hr😡
skeptical thumbnail
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

About injection its from DK whr Dr zoya forgets to give injection to a meningitis but it was tht she forget to give after child denied injection bcoz she was tired, not like running off on a phone call...this is absolute negligence.but putting injection open & knowing certain medication can not be used if they are out of refrigerator for an hr😡

In either case, one way or another the CVs have been stupid.  For a life-saving drug not to be given... well 🤢
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
may be skeps they wil make her wakeup this way ...bec in real life i have seen sometimes major errors done specialy in india..no offence to doctors there but we had lost my cousin's wife to stupid nurse's error who gave a injection directly at really fast speed instead of slow drip and her heart stoppped at 25 she was dead with a baby and leaving other child motherless...
 but her character has come off as really irresponsible at this point and she is so loud...tone down on voice is needed..but am seeing ke chalo ek serial dekhte hain doston se milte hain ...but i like soem parts of serial..
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wish I had time to do a more detailed critique but most parts of this show work for me. That said, I think the story telling and screenplay work is suffering from the hangover that most remakes fall prey to i.e. a self-imposed ban on breaking away from original. 🤔 Dev D was not most people's cup of tea but I LOVED it...it was inspired by the classic but managed to break away and recreate it for a different era. 😍 Now...I may be in a minority but I enjoyed DK but never found it brilliant (very few shows fall in that category for me)...it had its share of flaws. DK could get away with the lack of depth due to the shortened duration of the show and by keeping the screenplay crisp. KTLK on the other hand has the opportunity to use the daily nature of the show to its benefit by diving in to the characterization but I feel like they are scared to move away too far from the original. But...in my not-so-humble opinion, unless they do, this show will always be compared to DK instead of being judged for its own merits or lack thereof.

What works:
  • MB...any surprise there? 😆 He is perfectly cast as Ashutosh! His expressions speak so much more than his dialogs do!
  • KK...her acting and character work in parts. Maybe it's the direction she has been given but she seems to subscribe to the theory that bubbly means silly & immature. For e.g. Kareena Kapoor's bubbly onscreen persona in so many of her movies pre-2007 were caricature-like and silly...contrast that with the more nuanced characterization and act in JWM!
  • Screenplay work and writing is decent not exceptional.
What does not work:
  • The hospital scenes and lack of research. This is in line with the majority of Indian shows set in a hospital but I expected more from Kamlesh Pandey.
  • Vishal's character is such a caricature!
Edited by BheegiBasanti - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Usha...🤗

Skep...😳 😆

Armu4eva thumbnail
@Gargi... aww girl.. i can imagine ur pain... 🤗 n i agree.. it wasnt childish at all..it was utter negligence...as a Doc or any professional ..'responsibility' is the bare minimum quality expected from one!!

@Sam & Skep...so very true...🤗

@Basanti...u din name my Rukhsar baby 😭 m a phan of her.. she finally made Sheena look like a human being..😆

Jokes aside.. love ur analysis.. so very true... KK does remind of the other KK in quite a bit of the scenes.. n haiii MB 😍  *my dil goes hmmm*

@Usha... holas dear.. how r u..!! 🤗

Wishing everyone a very Happy SUNDAY ❤️
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Tanu...🤗...Rukhsar is good as Mallika. I am still adjusting to seeing her in this show after having seen her in Kismat!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Tanu...🤗...Rukhsar is good as Mallika. I am still adjusting to seeing her in this show after having seen her in Kismat!

Shes been working consistently past three years.. Bhaskar Bharti.. then Kismat.. n now KTLK 😛

Glad u like her.. !!

She makes Grey look CLASSY i tell u 😳

Rajan Shahi (atleast the two shows i have managed to watch of his.. Bidaai (m a huge phan) & Yeh Rishta) ...doesnt necessary go the ALL BLACK in the negative character.. he prefers to keep it GREY... 😊! Seema Kapoor in Bidaai was damn classy as a vamp/evil saas
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
I prefer grey characters Tanu...so much more detail a viewer can chew on.