Together again at the Coffee Table - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
hey shanti welcome to coffee table skeps seem to have gone to bed its late in india...but we would have fun and no one can write more beautifully than skeps...be it poem or be it a story...she can make boring maan singh look interesting even...so am looking forward to her beautiful but very good analysis of story ...
Originally posted by Keva

Totally agree. I seriously disliked Rajan Shahi's past shows. First I got to know this show was based on dhoop kinare and I was damn excited but then I found out it was Rajan Shahi's show and I really did not even want to give it a chance considering his past shows. It is Mohnish Behl who convinced me that I should watch KTLK. If nothing else alteast I know they have a fantastic male lead. 👏 This could be Rajan Shahi's way of saying hey I can do shows which do not have loud drama and ridiculous women just crying. The promos definitely look different but then again the promos of Bade ache lagte hai looked very refreshing but now other than Ram and Priya's excellent scenes together we have the usual ekta kapoor family members crap.

Heya Skep! You can call me JZee/JZ/Zee =) 

Keva aka fellow Galool-ian 😆 - dude! I was telling Nur (nureat01) how Rajan Shahi just makes me skeptical to no end, how knowing the theme of the show, and the leads, esp MB, I want to believe this show can be different and do well, but how I recall the past 'terrors from director's kut' and cringe! 

As for BALH - honestly, there's only so long good actors can carry the cross of script-less-ness on the part of the CVs! And the Ram Priya scenes can entertain anymore, only because those two can pull off some remarkable dramatics - the content of scenes, even RaYa stuff, is getting ridiculous by the day - although I stopped watching anything 'self-proclaimed' sane since Gulaal ended, because the torment of comparison wont stop haunting me yet. Direly/desperately in need of KTLK to work so I can stop being so compulsively refraining of TV !!! 
@JZ - It will definitely take time to stop comparing every show we watch to Gulaal. I mean it is certainly very difficult to forget about such a fantastic show like Gulaal where everything was fantastic i.e. the script, director, actors. Everything just fit in so well. Director Kut's shows do certainly make me cringe at the pathetic storylines as well as the acting. I just do not get why those shows were/are a hit. I am expecting a lot just coz of Mohnish Behl and dhoop kinare script otherwise if anybody tells me it is rajan shahi show I have no interest in at all.

BALH definitely has got no script at the moment. Just the usual ekta crap. Ram and Priya I guess were the unique characters in the show the rest is blah, blah, blah... Good actors like Ram and Sakshi cannot keep saving the show if it has no script at all. Seriously producers and channels need to focus on the story/writing aspect of a show. I have actually lost interest in BALH and now I just watch it to see if there is a story for the characters of Ram and Priya the rest I just fast-forward.

Lets hope KTLK turns out to be good otherwise I have no clue what I am going to watch. Oh I hope these people have a plan for KTLK.

Oh you were talking to Nur about rajan shahi shows. I am sure she had fantastic stuff to say about his shows.  The best part about Nur is she is so straight forward. She does not go round and round she just says it and offers her reasons for why something is crap and why something is excellent.
Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
guys this thread is for positivity and hope we can have that...in old forums where we had such threads it was absolutely about present show and some constructive critisism..i just keep a open view to loads of shows and have fun than bringing shows in which were not related to rajan like gulal is 
skeps u r stil awake...ite late gaye yeh tumhara thread hai purane doston ki mehfil na..ao bana dein isko ek suhana sa safar..ho jis mein nok jhok bhi aur bohat si mohabat ek doosre ke saath...serials ka kya hai aate hain jaate hain...dosti rehti hai hamesha...
No Sakhi ... I was fast asleep when u wrote this msg.  🥱
I have seen the post now and replied ...

You are right.  Serials are a bahaana to come together and chat.  In any case most of them are rehashed stories.  No originality left ... 
totally lack of originality in name of cheep newcomers bad acting quality u name it...but yes they r great way to bring together people and let them live a little just for themselves

sona bhi zaroori tha..is liye ke..meethe sapno ki duniya se kuch rangeeniyaan hi chura lao tum...

sona bhi zaroori tha..is liye ke..meethe sapno ki duniya se kuch rangeeniyaan hi chura lao tum...

There is a quiet lull in the air
The dark night with the moon fair
I snuggle with Teddy under my arm
Safe and away from any harm.

The twinkling stars smile and sigh
The owl blinks wisely on the branch high
The nocturnal mice scuttle and creep
And I slip away into a wonderful sleep.

Originally posted by skeptical

There is a quiet lull in the air
The dark night with the moon fair
I snuggle with Teddy under my arm
Safe and away from any harm.

The twinkling stars smile and sigh
The owl blinks wisely on the branch high
The nocturnal mice scuttle and creep
And I slip away into a wonderful sleep.

aww u bet love ur poems..they bring smile on my face,ist like instant brightness in my life...

jeevan hai kuch aisa ke kya kahoon
sapno ki suhani duniya ko
aankhon mein basaana mushkil hai..
apno pe jatana mushkil hai..gairon se chupaana mushkil hai..
mera bachpan beet chuka hai..
dil ka ladakpan baaki hai..
main aapne aap ko samjha loon
par dil ko manana mushkil hai...

skeps yaar kya din they we enjoyed our threads ,ur poems our chit chat and also discuss the story once it starts...lets recreate our magical enchated world one more time..

The long summer had parched my mind
The scorching heat had hardly been kind
The earth collected dust and grime 
Which only the rain could wash away with time.

When the first showers began to fall
I responded to its earnest call
Eyes closed, my face lifted to the sky
I simply stood thus as time passed by.