Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Also I was very bored I made a little trailer thingy for this (Sorry i copied Neha I was very bored and I just made one for this. I'll take it off if you want me too!)

http://rapidshare.de/files/11191931/Bhool_Ja.wmv.html

Kripa Kapoor- She is a fun-loving, caring, and energetic person, and she is at the peak of her youth at 24 years old. Kripa likes to dream about how things would be if everything was perfect; no poverty, no discrimination, no terrorism, and most of all no sickness. Yes, Kripa is sick. More precisely she is a cancer patient. The doctors have no hope for her to survive, and Kripa lives each of her days to the fullest, knowing any moment could be her last. But when Kripa gets an attack and must be transferred to Kettering Cancer Center in New York things take a pleasant twist, but like all good things it just doesn't last.

Angad Khanna- The polar opposite from Kripa. He too is at the peak of his youth at 25, but he acts like a 45 year old work-a-holic. Angad's life has been one bumpy ride. Whenever things get good for him something bad happens. He has learned to submerge himself in work and keep to himself. Why? Because Angad has a past. Not one that he likes to share and is too proud off, but none the less it is his past that will follow him everywhere. Angad is a doctor at Kettering Cancer Center in New York. Angad moved to New York from London at age 22 to escape his past. Angad doesn't think he can be happy ever again, but fate proves him wrong once again; except this time for the better. Then fate changes unexpectedly again right when things were starting to make sense for the troubled guy.

Angad is sleeping in his bed when a phone call interrupts his nightmare telling him to report to the hospital immediately. This is the point in Angad's and Kripa's story where authors like to call the climax, but some beg to differ and call it the very beginning.  Some even went as far as calling this is the prologue of their story.

Kripa and Angad are thrown together by fate, and they learn to get a long and be friends, maybe even more. But in the game of life you can't predict what will happen. Twists come and go, but life goes on. Not stopping once to realize what it might have destroyed in the process. This is their story.

A place where love and hate are inextricably linked and inevitably collide.

Where the impossible happens and the forbidden is right.

Where heated fights and stinging insults are hurled just as often as secret trysts and stolen kisses take place.

Where the lines between fire and ice, life and death, and love and hate are fascinatingly blurred.

----

Journey from the pits of despair to the heights of happiness.

Journey through tales of unbridled lust.

Of a pure love that transcends earthly existence.

And of everything in between.

---

Welcome to the danger and complexities; the enmity and understanding; the sparks and fireworks; the desire and dislike; the pain and pleasure; the lust and loathing; the love and longing.

Welcome to the intriguing drama and bittersweet angst; the sexual tension and crackling electricity; the all-consuming love and maddening uncertainty; the sweeping romance and undeniable chemistry.

Welcome to darkness and light; to beauty and madness; to power and passion.

Welcome to their story.

Ok so like tell me what you think of this so far!!!! Like it says in the video I will start this on Jan. so..... Hope you guys like it and tell me what you think!!!

<3 natasha

Edited by simplyconfused - 20 January 2006 at 5:36pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhool Ja Part 1(pg.4)(1/20)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Silent Tears-

-Silent Tears-

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Wow!!

Cant' wait tillt he story STARS Wink

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Lovely! Clap  I can't wait to read it, seems good.  And, i have no more to say than that I'm jealous of you missy. Embarrassed   Where do you get such great ideas??? Ouch

Neha Tongue

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha9

Lovely! Clap  I can't wait to read it, seems good.  And, i have no more to say than that I'm jealous of you missy. Embarrassed   Where do you get such great ideas??? Ouch

Neha Tongue

hahahaha you have no reason to be jealous you are a fabulous authour!!! And i guess we are even i am jealous of you too!!!Embarrassed And as for this I got this while I was watching A walk to Remember. After i finished watching it for like the 100th time i got this idea. It wont be anythihng like A walk to remember but i got the whole cik idea from it!!!Big smile

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyconfused

Neha Tongue

hahahaha you have no reason to be jealous you are a fabulous authour!!! And i guess we are even i am jealous of you too!!!Embarrassed And as for this I got this while I was watching A walk to Remember. After i finished watching it for like the 100th time i got this idea. It wont be anythihng like A walk to remember but i got the whole cik idea from it!!!Big smile

well nice to know u are! Wink  Anyways, i loved that book.  It was sad, but if u kill Kripa at the end i'll kill you.  And, i think we need  to talk to each other and know each other better, cuz we might click like no other. Or atleast i think.  LOL

Neha

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplyconfused

Neha Tongue

well nice to know u are! Wink  Anyways, i loved that book.  It was sad, but if u kill Kripa at the end i'll kill you.  And, i think we need  to talk to each other and know each other better, cuz we might click like no other. Or atleast i think.  LOL

Neha

hahahaha yeah bbok was sad i cry every time I see the movie or read the book!! And as for Kripa dying wait and see.....WinkAnd i am sure we will click!! LOL

princess1_43

IF-Rockerz

princess1_43

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed interesting interesting.... abhi say hi suspense LOL LOL LOL lol joking... awesome start natu .... lol i am still getting over thora sa pyar story LOL Wink

cant wait for ur next part... and btw do tell me how do u get these ideas .. Wink LOL ....

take care
samia

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
good

Post Reply New Post

Go to top