India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Neel - A Vampire

bansi100 Newbie
bansi100
bansi100

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
After death Neel's body has not found yet. It is possible that Chand and Haseena made him a Vampire just like Abhay and Sid.

What do you think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajeeaish.

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I actually thought of the same thing but I dont think that they would want anybody who was among the warewolf family to join them!
harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
May be, on a funny note, Neil is turned into a Vampire to avoid postmortem complications, if the body is found.

What will happen to Neil, if he turns into a Vampire.  Will he be like dobhie's doggie - na gharka na ghaatka.

May be he will come and ask the views of Daddy Dobrial.  To check from his Vampire collection and also his favourite search engine "Loogle" if he should be loyal to the Vampires or should he be imaandaar to the Khuranas jinki namak khaya?

I am sure Daddy Dobrial would find about newly turned vampires in the next page after vampires bite - Should the vampire join the other vampires or should he be attached to his own family.

Its just a funny thought
TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Maybe neal became a hybrid :o :o

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index