Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Guys chill enjoy Abhina as Abhiya r soulmates-edit (Page 5)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puja_Nava

Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Exactly my point! Lets enjoy Abhina till Abhiya dont come in! And why does anybody even think that Abhina as lovers  is going to happen -- They will be together as friends not as lovers and Abhay will never say yes to Alina and Alina is too shy to propose.Smile

And waise bhi we have our Abhiya -- secret romance toh we will keep getting. Haina!?Embarrassed Wink
Yes anupama Abhiya ka romance toh v'll get daily waise bhi ab Pia will show her GF nakhre 2 Abhay so v shuld enjoy it abhi tak kuch pta chala nhi sab paagal ho gayeAngryLOLLOL

Exactly Abhi kuch shuru nahi hua -- and there is already hate topics on it Angry And plus I love to see a jealous Pia and Abhay and this is what it is going towards. And I think this will only let people know about Abhiya Tongue

haha..I know right...I think piya won't  be able to take it longer and bammm...she will show her GF attitude in public and all will come to know about abhiya..this is awasome!
BINGOEmbarrassed

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Evn I would luv 2 c Abhina as BFFEmbarrassed
Yaar alina is such a sweet girl and always scared she dont even hurt a flyLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

No need 2 b sorry yaar.I know v all r waiting 4 proper Abhiya track but chill Abhina ko CV's sirf BFF ki tarah dikhayenge coz Abhay will never fall 4 Alina & v know tht well.CV's r now trying 2 move ahead & I m sure soon they will show us dark side of dis story & ab Abhiya ko saath rehna hi hai as Pia got her memory back so Abhay cant continue wid his stay away mission.

Waise u luv shahid kapoor.I m his die-heart fanEmbarrassed

I'm not worried about Abhina happening and being the endgame! I know they won't so you don't need to assure me of thatEmbarrassed
Let's see when the CVs will concentrate on the darker side of AbhIya. I won't even say 'Let's hope' now 'coz I don't. 
@Shahid: Ya, I love him! He's my second favourite actor in BW after HR and I hate the Censor Board people for delaying Mausam's releaseAngry.LOL.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.SheDevil

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Shrish...note bohut accha hai ROFL

Now coming to the post, i donno why would ppl feel insecure Confused... we all know Abhay would never fall for Alina...Abhiya are soulmates Embarrassed and I love Alina...i'm happy she has someone to support her and Abhay has no friend...he has only Piya but now Abhina can be friends na Smile
But I can also understand why many fans are frustrated... u cant blame them... kitne dino ke baad we get to see 1 or 2 mins of Abhiya so ab if another girl falls for Abhay... i cant blame them for getting angry LOL It wud be gr8 if CVs keep the abhiya track intact and show alina, mishka as sideline... bt not to waste an episode with OTHER ppl.. Sleepy as a fact, i feel sorry for Alina coz i don her to be sad anymore... but i think she will understand when she will knw Abhay loves Piya and Alina isnt gonna tell Abhay anywy...she's too sweet and shy for that... Embarrassed
and is show ke lead he Panchi...sab kuch to uske saath hi hota hai... aur jada kuch nehi bolna chahti...if I start once it would b difficult for me to limit my words Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

No need 2 b sorry yaar.I know v all r waiting 4 proper Abhiya track but chill Abhina ko CV's sirf BFF ki tarah dikhayenge coz Abhay will never fall 4 Alina & v know tht well.CV's r now trying 2 move ahead & I m sure soon they will show us dark side of dis story & ab Abhiya ko saath rehna hi hai as Pia got her memory back so Abhay cant continue wid his stay away mission.

Waise u luv shahid kapoor.I m his die-heart fanEmbarrassed

I'm not worried about Abhina happening and being the endgame! I know they won't so you don't need to assure me of thatEmbarrassed
Let's see when the CVs will concentrate on the darker side of AbhIya. I won't even say 'Let's hope' now 'coz I don't. 
@Shahid: Ya, I love him! He's my second favourite actor in BW after HR and I hate the Censor Board people for delaying Mausam's releaseAngry.LOL.LOL
Chill abhi mood kyun off karna.Hey shahid mera 1st fav hai evn I hate censor I thought 2 watch mausam this weekend but dushman kahink delay kardiyaAngry

.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
LOL me also here I also wanna ask some question why cant people accept JiYa when they are accepting Abhina and Abhiya

When everyone can tell us to accept Abhina why not JiYa why there are more snide comments when it comes to JiYa and now dont temme that Jeh is turning to evil thats why so guys then when Jeh ws not evil then too there were  emmm blahh

Okay coming to point I dont watch this show anymore just cae to interact with some of frnds on the forum and everywhere I found everyone chanting Abhina so thought to stop in some sensible persons topic and ask the Hypocyte behaviour towards this issue and I am not expecting answer in return I am just keeping my POV

All the best to the viewers of this show hope whatever they need from this show they get it and I cant take more ruin of my fav characters like Misha, Jeh and Sid thats why left this **** for my own good

Edited by --sunshine-- - 16 September 2011 at 2:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila.Reshama.SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Shrish...note bohut accha hai ROFL

Now coming to the post, i donno why would ppl feel insecure Confused... we all know Abhay would never fall for Alina...Abhiya are soulmates Embarrassed and I love Alina...i'm happy she has someone to support her and Abhay has no friend...he has only Piya but now Abhina can be friends na Smile
But I can also understand why many fans are frustrated... u cant blame them... kitne dino ke baad we get to see 1 or 2 mins of Abhiya so ab if another girl falls for Abhay... i cant blame them for getting angry LOL It wud be gr8 if CVs keep the abhiya track intact and show alina, mishka as sideline... bt not to waste an episode with OTHER ppl.. Sleepy as a fact, i feel sorry for Alina coz i don her to be sad anymore... but i think she will understand when she will knw Abhay loves Piya and Alina isnt gonna tell Abhay anywy...she's too sweet and shy for that... Embarrassed
and is show ke lead he Panchi...sab kuch to uske saath hi hota hai... aur jada kuch nehi bolna chahti...if I start once it would b difficult for me to limit my words Ermm
haha tanzie my note is more phamous thn my post i supposeLOLLOL.Pehle evn I was frustrated ki oh God 1 sur triangle but later maine ka choda Abhiya ko dekhna hai & v'll get 2 c thm.So I m sure Abhiya bhi dekhne ko milega & panchi jst wnt 2 say 1 thingAngryAngry

.SmokeySilence.

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

LOL me also here I also wanna ask some question why cant people accept JiYa when they are accepting Abhina and Abhiya

When everyone can tell us to accept Abhina why not JiYa why there are more snide comments when it comes to JiYa and now dont temme that Jeh is turning to evil thats why so guys then when Jeh ws not evil then too there were  emmm blahh

Okay coming to point I dont watch this show anymore just cae to interact with some of frnds on the forum and everywhere I found everyone chanting Abhina so thought to stop in some sensible persons topic and ask the Hypocyte behaviour towards this issue and I am not expecting answer in return I am just keeping my POV

All the best to the viewers of this show hope whatever they need from this show they get it and I cant take more ruin of my fav characters like Misha, Jeh and Sid thats why left this **** for my own good

C mujhe toh ab jiya se bhi koi problem nahi hai.I know many r angry but I cant help thm sanju.I luv Abhiya & I m watching dis show 4 thm but still I have no prob wid jiya or Abhina as long as they dont sideline AbhiyaEmbarrassed.Hope soon u'll start watching dis show agn

hukshila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index