Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Guys chill enjoy Abhina as Abhiya r soulmates-edit (Page 4)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

ROFLGood one Shrishti!!! yup Abhiya fans bahut chinta karte hai Abhiya ki.ROFL Woh bhi kya karein? Itni mushkil ke baad unko 3 mahine baad 3 minute ki treat milti hai - Hail CVs!!! LOL

But I don't have a problem. Alina zara apna makeover karale aur woh phit Abhay ke saath. Na Na Na Nah - not as a soulmate, par as a friend.LOL

Thnx ritzie I jst wnted 2 make peaceEmbarrassed.Hhah yes Abhina as BFF will rock & Abhiya as soulmates roxxEmbarrassed

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Originally posted by sunflower52

That's true, lets also tolerate this track like we are tolerating Jiya track.

I think because of this Abhina blooming friendship, Pia is going to get possessive over Abhay. I would love to watch Pia doing her haq jammofying on Abhay.

Hopefully in this jealousy bahana we might get Abhiya cute scenes. The CV's owns us this much. After all we tolerating their show. 
.Hhah.Yes dear V'll definately get 2 c Abhiya as now Pia got her memory back so v know Pia itni easily Abhayko nhi chodegi ahahahLOLLOL

I think they should make this track into a funny one, not those serious type of track. Like we are having with Abhay-Pia-Jeh.

I have finally started to like Alina, I just don't want to end up disliking her character like I have with Jeh. 

Pia is not going to let any other girl come between them.

Arey pia will handle every gal yeh jungli billi sabko noch khayegi so chillEmbarrassed
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

@Kiran: Ya, I know what you mean. I have a lot of suggestion regarding how the CVs can proceed with the show interweaving AbhIya with the supernatural world and everything else as well but even if they don't pay heed to that, there is still so much they can do.

@Shrishti: Forgive me for not looking at the positive side but it is just that even though I never had high hopes from this show in the sense that it could compete with it's international counterparts but I did have a certain level of expectation which was not met and that continues to disappoint me till date when I know what potential this show had. A love story, specially AbhIya's love story can have so many more hurdles than just some dozen angles in between them and I would love to see them fighting those. This is something I've already seen! The bitter truth which hits me is that the people, many of whom are my friends, who aren't AbhIya fans find them monotonous and I can't counter them 'coz deep down I know they're right. If we keep getting the same track being overused again and again, what else do you expect?
No need 2 b sorry yaar.I know v all r waiting 4 proper Abhiya track but chill Abhina ko CV's sirf BFF ki tarah dikhayenge coz Abhay will never fall 4 Alina & v know tht well.CV's r now trying 2 move ahead & I m sure soon they will show us dark side of dis story & ab Abhiya ko saath rehna hi hai as Pia got her memory back so Abhay cant continue wid his stay away mission.

Waise u luv shahid kapoor.I m his die-heart fanEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Originally posted by @nup@m@

Exactly my point! Lets enjoy Abhina till Abhiya dont come in! And why does anybody even think that Abhina as lovers  is going to happen -- They will be together as friends not as lovers and Abhay will never say yes to Alina and Alina is too shy to propose.Smile

And waise bhi we have our Abhiya -- secret romance toh we will keep getting. Haina!?Embarrassed Wink
Yes anupama Abhiya ka romance toh v'll get daily waise bhi ab Pia will show her GF nakhre 2 Abhay so v shuld enjoy it abhi tak kuch pta chala nhi sab paagal ho gayeAngryLOLLOL

Exactly Abhi kuch shuru nahi hua -- and there is already hate topics on it Angry And plus I love to see a jealous Pia and Abhay and this is what it is going towards. And I think this will only let people know about Abhiya Tongue

haha..I know right...I think piya won't  be able to take it longer and bammm...she will show her GF attitude in public and all will come to know about abhiya..this is awasome!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--SheDevil

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

res.. lol m nt bothered about abhlina track..bcoz abhays love for pia is rock solid,as u said they r soulmates...so theres no question of someone cming in between them..pia is jealous..m so loving it...Winkhope nw we will get to see some cute abhiya nock jhok...wth romance ka tarka..EmbarrassedWinkbt m worried only abt one thng..tht mayb nw abhlina track will get more focus..and we will get less abhiya scenes..coz i dnt trust the cvs...Ouchand nice post shrish..this was much needed..tc.dearEmbarrassed

Edited by lost_in_love - 16 September 2011 at 2:56pm
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Evn I would luv 2 c Abhina as BFFEmbarrassed
Yaar alina is such a sweet girl and always scared she dont even hurt a flyLOL

SheDevil

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@cuteshrishti, well I am going now and watch one episode of Hawaii five 0 and go to sleep.

SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Exactly my point! Lets enjoy Abhina till Abhiya dont come in! And why does anybody even think that Abhina as lovers  is going to happen -- They will be together as friends not as lovers and Abhay will never say yes to Alina and Alina is too shy to propose.Smile

And waise bhi we have our Abhiya -- secret romance toh we will keep getting. Haina!?Embarrassed Wink
Yes anupama Abhiya ka romance toh v'll get daily waise bhi ab Pia will show her GF nakhre 2 Abhay so v shuld enjoy it abhi tak kuch pta chala nhi sab paagal ho gayeAngryLOLLOL

Exactly Abhi kuch shuru nahi hua -- and there is already hate topics on it Angry And plus I love to see a jealous Pia and Abhay and this is what it is going towards. And I think this will only let people know about Abhiya Tongue
Come on posessive luv bhi cute hota hai so jealous Pia will surely show her haq on AbhayEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index