India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A short story:Ahem & Gopi

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Today cvs have made gopi to say whole multiplication table directly to ahem.
But i had thought more to it.Wink  (Sorry no offense to cvs...)

SS- Gohem moments..

My story starts where gopi is sitting late night studying and at the same time thinking how to make ahemjee realise that she's willing to study...Gopi was so sleepy at the moment. But for her ahemjee, she can do anything at any time..Embarrassed

Morning: Ahemjee is busy hitting on the keypad of his lap. Gopi went with tea wearing her usual palluwala sari. Ahemjee just nod his head to indicate to her to put the cup on the table. Gopi put the teacup over there and take  her  notes in her hands. Ahemjee is busy over keys.   (gopi's imagination- if i was one among those keys LOL ) Ahemjee looked up and saw that gopi was staring at him wanting to say something.  ahmejee asked," wat's it gopi? i've work to do..pls go." gopi said," i've studied all the work u gave me. i will say now..pls ahemjee givee me one chance.." Ahemjee became  angry and he shouted,"OK,now i'll have to listen to u , wen u get time. So now according to ur wish, i must move,right ,?  get out.."

Gopi was perplexed. hearing this. Jigar walkin to the room.,"Ahembhai, here's ur file.." ( U may be wondering why he didn't knock, because our ahem and gopi's room is always khullamkhulla..LOL) Now ahem take that file and again went over to the keys of his lap. Jigar noticed sadness of gopis face and he asked gopi," what happened?? bhabhi, r u okey?? is there anything i can do for u??" Ahemjee replied," jigar , don't u have any work to do? just go and prepare for todays meeting.." Jigar said glancing at gopibhabhi ,"OK"..And he turned to leave.

suddenly gopi gets an idea..(sorry cvs and my frnds am far stretching..pls cooperateLOL ) Gopi called jigar and said," jigar i have studied multiplicationtables,words etc..can u pls ask me..? Though she was talking to jigar, her eyes were on ahems face which was a brickissh red by now..Embarrassed Ahemjee had heard this and is using all his frustation over those poor keys of his laptop.. Jigar agreed. Gopi recited all tables. ahem was shocked literally. he was happy to knw that she had kept her word. Then jigar gave her words for spell check, and without doubt she wrote all correctly..Ahemjee was now stealing glances and was in lala land. After that jigar praised gopi and ofcourse her masterjee ahem and left.

gopi then came over to ahem and ahem was busy in lalaland. (he had forgot typing...His hands were carelessly placed...) gopi said," ahemjee, now can u check my work..?" ahem came back to present and he shouted at her for ruining his moments..(his gussa is justified as he only gets flashbacks in our ff's and ss's ..poor boy..ROFL)

Ahemjee asked gopi to go from there and leave him alone. gopi was taken aback. but she didn't showed it and put her book carefully over the table, near ahem. and she walked away.
now she's looking through the sides of walls ( rashi's looks are unjust and as she's looking over a couples bedroom..but here our naive poor gopi was chori chori looking at her husband..Its again a  justified action.Wink.)  In the meantime, our ahem dikra placed the lap on the table and takes gopi's books. Seeing this gopi's face wentEmbarrassed Ahem scanned the whole book and found the page where gopi had written all correct answers. He was very happy and he smiled..Hug Gopi was physically over there, but as she was busy on the way to lala land, she didn't saw koki coming there. koki said," gopivau, come to kitchen." and she notices that her bahu is stealing glances over his son who at the time was busy  Day Dreaming  about gopi and all study sessions they had together..
Koki also smiled..Wink

Do hit LIKE button and Give Comments and replies...

Edited by gohem123 - 16 September 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

AAbbasstarryeyesavvilavvpallavisarkarsanjalishajnaiisiddiquanazlieeElizaKawaTraxy101sneha_17-neela-rsk16shaina.sharmasimibrar1990swasthiNilu.Dasunitaniks-JollyJabeen-ANJ4Soulmate_Sana-Nafisa-chavvi16MereMahiyaa.Mandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
great job Smile
hope u continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gohem123

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Great alternative scene...well done...Thumbs Up

gohem123

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
seriously loved your take on this.plz do continue it.

gohem123

vaishali667 Goldie
vaishali667
vaishali667

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
wow! it just great one

gohem123

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Nice idea Geek

gohem123

shajnaii Senior Member
shajnaii
shajnaii

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
lovely!!!!

gohem123

kanajigokul Senior Member
kanajigokul
kanajigokul

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Really it was very niceSmile. when compared to yesterday' s episode, what you have written is really goodBig smile

gohem123

Go to top