Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #24 [IO] Under Con ~*~ (Page 137)

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
No offense Grace but im an Aditi FAn only now

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Grace i aint gna say much buh even Additi sed we shud stop asking for Harshiti together...she'll be more than happy to do an inteveiw when we want her too

I know.  I think both of them don't mind doing interviews but they also don't want to always come together.  That's the thing.  If if is a special and it's like Prem and Heer than yes they will come and do an interview other than that it just doesn't make sense for them to do an interview when they aren't even doing a show together any more.  Harshad is busy with Dharampanti and it makes more sense for him to do interviews with his co-stars not his ex-co-stars.

I think Harshad should just refrain from doing any interviews with his ex-co-stars (the girls) he can do one with the boys LOL
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Pwincess...

No offense Grace but im an Aditi FAn only now

I'm not saying what happened wasn't right.  But there is always 2 sides of a story. 

I always give people the benefit of doubt.  I guess I'm too nice like that.

But from everything that I've seen and heard about HC he has always been diplomatic.  This is not the type of behavior he would do.
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
But why did he make Aditi Wait then?

He could have said that he was busy or left some sort of message
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I wont say anymore as there might be invaders here Wacko
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Exactly i understand ur point Grace buh im wiv Nabz in this.

He still wished em...he cud have just cum n u know its Karan Kundra's birthday today too her best friends sooo she had to go there too...

Im hating his behaviour!

N oh yes i wud love to hear his side of the story -_-
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Pwincess...

But why did he make Aditi Wait then?

He could have said that he was busy or left some sort of message

He could have been busy during the shoot and couldn't go run off and say anything to anyone.  He may have wanted to say something but because of shooting...2-3 hours roll by and he's like they're waiting and I can't leave.  I'll just send a message with someone that I can't do it as I have to shoot my scenes. An agent or a Production House staff/crew may have delivered the message like "He won't be doing an interview."

Another thing is SBS could have surprised him with Additi and since he was busy or it wasn't something planned he couldn't do the interview cause of shooting.   We all have our bad days and moods.  It isn't the first time we've seen him turn down an interview.  IF had a reporter try to interview him during Kis Desh days...he was walking down the hallway and they were trying to talk to him.  He walked right passed them and pushed the mic away.

And for all we know Harshad may have agreed to an interview but off the sets of Dharampanti but SBS decided to bring Additi along thinking it's okay.  If things weren't properly planned and one person was told one side of the story while the other was given something completely different I can see how an interview could fall through.  As for the anniversary wish that could have been taped by another SBS crew at an earlier date or one that was already inside and was only instructed to get the wish and Dharampanti footage.  Wedding sequences are long so I'm sure they wear the same outfits for several days.

Edited by iheartChai - 11 October 2011 at 10:37am
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Grace u know wht all that u just sed cud be true.

I aint gna take his side coz she sed it herself that he cud have atleast rung or asked sum1 else to it dont take a whole life time or u cud have asked sum1 else to do it.

Im very unhappy with this

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index