Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Grace 🤗

Im fine

How are you?
Eh no i didnt Grace!

Did u watch SBS today?
No but I've been hearing things about what SBS supposedly stated on FB or it could have been someone who called SBS and their "response" I never really trust those as people tend to skew information over what might have been said to them.

But I'm aware of what happened.  I don't believe Harshad would be that unprofessional.  I think SBS is trying to turn this to something that it isn't because their plan of what they wanted to do failed.

Dharampanti is shooting for the wedding sequence so Harshad had to have been super busy.
Grace i aint gna say much buh even Additi sed we shud stop asking for Harshiti together...she'll be more than happy to do an inteveiw when we want her too
No offense Grace but im an Aditi FAn only now
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Grace i aint gna say much buh even Additi sed we shud stop asking for Harshiti together...she'll be more than happy to do an inteveiw when we want her too

I know.  I think both of them don't mind doing interviews but they also don't want to always come together.  That's the thing.  If if is a special and it's like Prem and Heer than yes they will come and do an interview other than that it just doesn't make sense for them to do an interview when they aren't even doing a show together any more.  Harshad is busy with Dharampanti and it makes more sense for him to do interviews with his co-stars not his ex-co-stars.

I think Harshad should just refrain from doing any interviews with his ex-co-stars (the girls) he can do one with the boys 😆
Originally posted by ...Pwincess...

No offense Grace but im an Aditi FAn only now

I'm not saying what happened wasn't right.  But there is always 2 sides of a story. 

I always give people the benefit of doubt.  I guess I'm too nice like that.

But from everything that I've seen and heard about HC he has always been diplomatic.  This is not the type of behavior he would do.
But why did he make Aditi Wait then?

He could have said that he was busy or left some sort of message
I wont say anymore as there might be invaders here
Exactly i understand ur point Grace buh im wiv Nabz in this.

He still wished em...he cud have just cum n u know its Karan Kundra's birthday today too her best friends sooo she had to go there too...

Im hating his behaviour!

N oh yes i wud love to hear his side of the story -_-