Fan Fictions

Short story #7 on page 14 (3/11) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jjknrokz

Beautifully written Smile post another one soon natasha

I Will!!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short story #7 on page 14 (3/11) (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 10:57am | IP Logged

ATTN:I have posted download links to the songs Mi Morena and For you I will if you want to listen to them. They are on the first post and I will add to the songs!

-Natasha

justchill

Goldie

justchill

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Reunion was fantastic, i have no words, dear. i haven't read the second and the third i will read them soon.

princess1_43

IF-Rockerz

princess1_43

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
awwww natuHugHug ... tht wass soo cute Embarrassed n romantic Embarrassedhehe .. me loved it .... LOLWinkWink tht was awesomwe lolWink.. omg  me n joshLOLlol bechara doesnt know wht afat is coming his wayLOLLOLLOLEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile  .. loved the ending ....Embarrassed

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
good

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
beutifully written
reunion is my favourite one out of ur other stories so far. i just wish they would put an epi like dat in the real kyph. hope u write more fan fics with happy endings
post another one soon

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
thanks guys!! Big smile

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 25 January 2006 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Because I love you....

How I regret.

If only I did not say that so hastily.

Notice me, take my hand

Why are we strangers when

Our love is strong

Why carry on without me

"Fine. Bye. I don't want to talk to you anymore." I screamed at you.

And that was really the last nine words I said to you. I wonder what Angad is doing now. We were together for six months. And suddenly, everything went wrong. We quarreled more frequently. This time, it really blew up. We did not even know why we were quarreling.

I was so sick of it I said those nine words. We did not break up or what; we just ignored each other. It carried on for two weeks. I was so lost and didn't know what to do. Should I just apologize or should I continue with this cold war?

Josh and Mishty told me to continue but Alliyah advised me to talk to you.

Every time I try to fly, I fall

Without my wings, I feel so small

I guess I need you, baby

And every time I see you in my dreams

I see your face, it's haunting me

I guess I need you, baby

I couldn't concentrate on my studies. Every time during classes, I will just turn around to look for you automatically. It had become a habit. And a habit that I cannot kick.

It was true. I dreamt of you almost every night. We were either quarreling or we were whispering sweet nothings to each other. Two very extreme dreams. I dare not admit to anyone but I miss you a lot and I wished we can be like before. If only all these were a dream only.

I make believe that you are here

It's the only way I see clear

What have I done

You seem to move on easy

I still remember that day when I tripped over something because I was too engrossed looking at you.

"Are you alright?" you asked so softly and helped me up.

"I'm…I'm fine…" I stuttered. You still have this strange effect on me.

"Take this handkerchief and tie it round your bleeding leg."

"I'll wash it and return it to you." I quickly said.

"No need. Just throw it away." with that, you walked away from me.

I looked at you until you were walked away from my sight. I clutched the handkerchief tightly. It was the one that I gave you to wipe your sweat when your football practice had finished. And now, you're giving it back to me. That night, I cried myself to sleep, Angad. Do you know that? I don't think you heard even though you sleep in the next room.

You know something, Angad? What hurt me was not the pain from the fall. But the aloofness you treated me with.

And every time I try to fly, I fall

I guess I need you, baby

I see your face, you're haunting me

I guess I need you, baby

Dinner was over. I'm now staring at the mirror in front of me in my room. I could not forget what happened just now.

"Get out of my sight, you weakling." You hissed at me.

"Weakling? I'm not one." I quickly walked away before you had any chance to further insult me.

Why? Why did you say that? Do you know it hurt me a lot? We have not broken up, do you still remember? Then why are you treating me this way?

The reflection that the mirror showed was a girl crying miserably. The mirror was mocking at me. But, it wasn't long before I felt something salty on my lips. It was my tears. I was crying. And that girl in the mirror is me.

Eyes so red and puffy. You will always run to me whenever I cry. What about now? Where are you? Probably with another girl. I bit my lip as that thought ran through my mind and more tears came down.

I may have made it rain

Please forgive me

My weakness caused you pain

And this song's my sorry

I realize now that, I'm just dwelling in the memories I have of you and me. I use those memories to pass each day. How pathetic can I get?

And so, I pray. I pray that you will disappear from my memories, my mind, my heart and my world. But, everywhere I go, I will see you. How coincidental. God loves making sport of me and I hate him for that.

I don't understand myself. I love you and hate you. I love you for all the care, concern and love you showered me when we were so happy together. I hate you because you insulted me, ignored me and landed me in this situation.

But, I can't really blame you right? I was the one who said I don't want to talk to you. But then again, you could have started the conversation right? I don't know. I'm just so confused. All these hormones are killing me.

At night I pray

That soon your face will fade away

And every time I try to fly, I fall

I guess I need you, baby

I see your face, you're haunting me

I guess I need you, baby

So what should I do? Not to talk to you? Or continue with this childish cold war?

Finally, I decided. I shall let nature take its course. If I get to meet you alone, well, maybe I could pluck up my courage to just confront you. If not…we'll see about that when it happens.

But, no matter what, I just want you to know something important.

I love you…

And I will watch you from afar

Protecting you, guarding you

Being your little guardian angel

So, don't you worry

I won't let anything happen to you.

Because I love you.

So how did you guys like this one? I will let you know I am going to be doing happy...sad...happy....This one to me wasn't really sad, but whatever hope you guys like it! Sorry for not posting another one sooner I have been terribly busy. I will also try and update Bhool Ja soon!!

-Natasha 

Edited by simplyconfused - 25 January 2006 at 7:45pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top