Fan Fictions

Short story #7 on page 14 (3/11) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

princess1_43

IF-Rockerz

princess1_43

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Clap loveddddd it ... very cute.... Embarrassed

as far as ending on sad notes.... i would never say there are sad endings in life ... cuz sometimes u gain something ... something u lose something... dealing with that reality makes a personn sad/happy.... life is not a fairytale ...never will be... there will be many ups and downs .... dont think iam getting senti here .. eventhough these are stories.. somewhere someplace ppl might actually go through this ...when they dont find it sad then we shouldnt either... learn from wht one has gone through and realize wht u r really here for ... Wink

enough from me .. LOL

take care natu doc LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short story #7 on page 14 (3/11) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
good

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess1_43

Clap loveddddd it ... very cute.... Embarrassed

as far as ending on sad notes.... i would never say there are sad endings in life ... cuz sometimes u gain something ... something u lose something... dealing with that reality makes a personn sad/happy.... life is not a fairytale ...never will be... there will be many ups and downs .... dont think iam getting senti here .. eventhough these are stories.. somewhere someplace ppl might actually go through this ...when they dont find it sad then we shouldnt either... learn from wht one has gone through and realize wht u r really here for ... Wink

enough from me .. LOL

take care natu doc LOL LOL

lol so true so true!!! BUT some things you cant help but feel sad about!! And i dont mean little things like two people seperating. I mean bigger things then that!! You will see what I mean in coming short stories!!Wink

take care,

natasha

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha9

Originally posted by simplyconfused

Lovely, and you know Nats I agree with your idea of non-happy endings, i've been thinking abt that too, i'm kinda tired of writting happy endings myself. Ask Malks, i was thinking of a sad ending for both Kabhi Kabhi and for Khel Khel Main, where they don't get togeather at the end. She said everyone will kill me, i'm still thinking on that! LOL   As for this, seems awesome! Post the first part when you can. And, i vow not to fall behind on any more fan-fics! Confused
Neha

lol yeah i love happy ending but hey sad ending are a fact of life.....Plus i am so used to sad ending because i have read like all of Nicholas Sparks books and a lot of them end sad!!!LOLBUt yeah one of my fan-fics will have a sad ending(i dont mean these...I know for sure these will have sad endings) but like one of my longs ones will for sure!!! And you can't really fall behind. SInce each post is a seperate story....And i will post links on the first post letting you get to each one!!!Big smile But anyways thanks glad you liked the idea!!!Oh and i just posted the first one!!

I agree, its a reality of life, no one can ever have the stamp of "Happily Ever After" in their lives.  Its not a way to define life i guess.  And i hate nicholas sparks.  Why?  Cuz he makes me cry, i've read almost all his books and everytime i say that no more, i'm done with him but i'm compelled back.  i mean i cry for hours after reading him and then as i cry i ask myself, why am i exactly crying again.  It was only a book.  But then i cry even more. Embarrassed  and the first one was awesome! Clap

i know me too!! I am always like I wont read his books anymore, but then i cant help it and i end up crying all over!! My parents think i am weird but I cant help it!!!Embarrassed and thanks glad you liked it!!

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jjknrokz

I guess there go all my hooes "So much fo MY HAPPY ENDING" Cry Just Kidding...that was very well written Natz...It's wonderful that you have started to write these short stories! Post another one soon...I've tightend my seat belt...I can take the shocks Tongue

dont worry some will be happy and some will be sad!! And just letting you know ahead of time some time the shocks are little, but other time I will take you for a long shock ride!!WinkJust beware then!!Wink

justchill

Goldie

justchill

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Wow thats gonna be awesome Natasha,i really loved aching i am excited you gonna post more stories like this. And i don't mind sad ending as its just the essence of life.

neha9

IF-Rockerz

neha9

Posted: 16 January 2006 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Lovely, and you know Nats I agree with your idea of non-happy endings, i've been thinking abt that too, i'm kinda tired of writting happy endings myself. Ask Malks, i was thinking of a sad ending for both Kabhi Kabhi and for Khel Khel Main, where they don't get togeather at the end. She said everyone will kill me, i'm still thinking on that! LOL   As for this, seems awesome! Post the first part when you can. And, i vow not to fall behind on any more fan-fics! Confused
Neha

lol yeah i love happy ending but hey sad ending are a fact of life.....Plus i am so used to sad ending because i have read like all of Nicholas Sparks books and a lot of them end sad!!!LOLBUt yeah one of my fan-fics will have a sad ending(i dont mean these...I know for sure these will have sad endings) but like one of my longs ones will for sure!!! And you can't really fall behind. SInce each post is a seperate story....And i will post links on the first post letting you get to each one!!!Big smile But anyways thanks glad you liked the idea!!!Oh and i just posted the first one!!

I agree, its a reality of life, no one can ever have the stamp of "Happily Ever After" in their lives.  Its not a way to define life i guess.  And i hate nicholas sparks.  Why?  Cuz he makes me cry, i've read almost all his books and everytime i say that no more, i'm done with him but i'm compelled back.  i mean i cry for hours after reading him and then as i cry i ask myself, why am i exactly crying again.  It was only a book.  But then i cry even more. Embarrassed  and the first one was awesome! Clap

i know me too!! I am always like I wont read his books anymore, but then i cant help it and i end up crying all over!! My parents think i am weird but I cant help it!!!Embarrassed and thanks glad you liked it!!

ya i can see it, my mom thinks im wired too. Confused  He's addictive i guess. lol.

Neha

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
hey guys i have a lot of work but I will try and post a part tonight!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top