Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyconfused thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: neha9

I agree, its a reality of life, no one can ever have the stamp of "Happily Ever After" in their lives.  Its not a way to define life i guess.  And i hate nicholas sparks.  Why?  Cuz he makes me cry, i've read almost all his books and everytime i say that no more, i'm done with him but i'm compelled back.  i mean i cry for hours after reading him and then as i cry i ask myself, why am i exactly crying again.  It was only a book.  But then i cry even more. 😳  and the first one was awesome! πŸ‘

i know me too!! I am always like I wont read his books anymore, but then i cant help it and i end up crying all over!! My parents think i am weird but I cant help it!!!😳 and thanks glad you liked it!!

simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjknrokz

I guess there go all my hooes "So much fo MY HAPPY ENDING" 😭 Just Kidding...that was very well written Natz...It's wonderful that you have started to write these short stories! Post another one soon...I've tightend my seat belt...I can take the shocks πŸ˜›

dont worry some will be happy and some will be sad!! And just letting you know ahead of time some time the shocks are little, but other time I will take you for a long shock ride!!πŸ˜‰Just beware then!!πŸ˜‰

justchill thumbnail
Wow thats gonna be awesome Natasha,i really loved aching i am excited you gonna post more stories like this. And i don't mind sad ending as its just the essence of life.
neha9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplyconfused

i know me too!! I am always like I wont read his books anymore, but then i cant help it and i end up crying all over!! My parents think i am weird but I cant help it!!!😳 and thanks glad you liked it!!

ya i can see it, my mom thinks im wired too. πŸ˜•  He's addictive i guess. lol.

Neha

simplyconfused thumbnail
hey guys i have a lot of work but I will try and post a part tonight!!!
simplyconfused thumbnail
I will post the next story very soon!!!
simplyconfused thumbnail

Mi Morena
(STORY #2)

############################################################ ############

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

One would think that Angad Khanna would be very unhappy. After all the biggest terrorist had been defeated, and was currently residing 6 feet under the ground. However, Angad was actually quite content. For you see, Angad was and still is an undercover FBI agent, and he helped get rid of this lead terrorist. Of course this was to everyone's amazement. This was not the Angad Khanna they knew.

Now it was nearing the end of their last year at school and everybody, including Angad, was still getting used to his new status as good guy. Some people were still wary of him, but tried to accept that he had changed. Kripa had to work with him closely since they were the top students and had to work together, so she had come to like him well enough. But little did she know that for him she had become so much more. He watched her silently and ached for her. She was something to be adored from afar, up on a pedestal.

On this particular night Angad was to be strolling down the hallways. He chanced look out the window to see that it was raining. But what really caught his eye was the fact that there was a girl down by the lake dancing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And so my love
        From my window I can see a beautiful vision
        And when the music plays
        Your body rises like a bird of grace

As happy as the girl looked, Angad knew that it was his duty to bring her inside, seeing as she was out in the rain soaking wet. She could get sick. He walked slowly towards the doors and, when he finally reached them, went outside. As he stepped out into the open he smiled at the feel of the warm spring rain. As he approached the girl realization dawned.

"Kripa?" She turned in surprise and smiled.

"Oh it's you." He slowly took in her appearance. Her forest green sweater was soaked through and her chestnut curls were clinging to her cheeks. Her eyes were shining as the water glided off her like a waterfall. She was enchanting, and at that moment he wanted her more than anything.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked. She grinned at him.

"Haven't you ever wanted to dance in the rain Angad?"

Mi Morena
        I saw you dancing in the rain
        Holy water shining like a silver flame
        Come like a ghost
        I will watch you dance alone
        Mi Morena, you're the light within my soul

He shook his head.

"Can't say as I have." She frowned.

"Well why not? It's amazing!" She began to spin in a circle with her arms wide open to the night sky. After a while she came to a stop in front of him and smiled. "It's purely intoxicating. You should try it." He shook his head and once again she frowned. "Scared?" Oh he was scared. Scared of her, the way he felt about her. Yes he was scared.

"Terrified." She looked at him appraisingly then reached out to take his hands. Her small fingers entwined with his longer more slender ones, and she looked up at him.

"Don't be. Just let go. Feel."

And so my love
        The way you're moving in your dress
        To a nylon guitar on wings of silk and lace
        You lift upon the notes and slip away

They danced. For the first time in his life Angad really let go, and they danced. They danced in the rain until they couldn't contain their laughter any longer. They fell to the ground and lay side by side, hands still intertwined.

"See I told you. It's intoxicating." He looked at her with a fire burning in his clear brown eyes.

"You're intoxicating."

Mi Morena
        Come like a ghost
        Mi Morena, you're the light within my soul

She turned to look at him, shocked to the core and without warning his lips met hers in a fiery kiss. He pulled away hesitantly and took a deep breath.

"I feel better. You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He said quietly.

"I've got a pretty good idea," she whispered.

Take this cross of feathers and bone
        Take this heart I've carved in stone
        In your name

And when the setting son surrenders to the moon
        Mi querida, I'll wait for you

He looked at her with confusion on his face.

"If that's how you feel, why didn't you say anything?"

"Why didn't you?" she countered. He smiled.

"Touch. But really?" She sighed.

"I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same. Guess now I know different."

"Yeah now you do. And so do I. Now what are you going to do about it?" She gave him a wicked look before kissing him. "Hurrah for affirmative action," he mumbled.

Mi Morena
        Come like a ghost
        Mi Morena. You're the light within my soul

Mi Morena
        Hold your hands out to the night
        Be my lover, I will fall into your eyes
        Sweet fire of love
        For you I'd steal the stars
        'Cause I adore you, o my morena

Kripa pulled herself away.

"So what do you think of dancing in the rain now?" He brushed her hair out of her eyes and grinned.

"If a night where I dance in the rain always ends like this, then I really should do it more often."

############################################################ ############

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

Hey you guys like? Erm i cant think of anything to say so when i do I will let you know!! Hope you guys like this though!!

-Natasha

simplyconfused thumbnail
Hey I am posting links to all of them on the first page so if you miss just look on the first page!
ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
cool..nice story natasha 😊 post another 1 soon!
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjknrokz

cool..nice story natasha 😊 post another 1 soon!

I will try!!πŸ˜ƒ