Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

MASAND: Married male star with roving eye keen to (Page 21)

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

the Sanjay Dutt case...please also include the media persons in this list...

the ruckus created by news channels when Sanjay was brought to Yerwada jail here in Pune...they were literally paying people to create a crowd n comment in front of the camera...i had to miss my office tat day b'coz of the chaos n traffic jam Ouch

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Maddy that's truly despicable..does his wife really have no support? No family connections, NGO's, other connections to help her out of this mess? I feel so bad for her..and like KC said I'm scared she'll have a "fatal accident."

Family...She does... But unfortunately they are the ones who convince them to go back to an abusive husband... They just bow down to the pressures of the society around them...

Regarding NGO's... Yeah they can do if these battered woman have the courage to walk out of the marriage... Again the more higher class they are less chances of them doing that... They just rather continue with the farce...

Surprisingly the women in the much lower income group are much more courageous to rebuild their lives... NGO's do work with them and provide them vocational training and help so that they can stand on their own feet and lead a much more peaceful life...
Kudos to these women... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Surprisingly the women in the much lower income group are much more courageous to rebuild their lives... NGO's do work with them and provide them vocational training and help so that they can stand on their own feet and lead a much more peaceful life...
Kudos to these women... Clap

Isn't that so great! Big smile

The higher class people are so concerned what other people are going to say they just go ahead with abusive, bad, unhappy relationships and pretend everything is hunky dory! The first thing all women need to do is to have their own footing in the ground...the less dependent they are on others the better off they are...

But I am still baffled with the Kajol case! I will sit on the fence on this one until I hear more about it.

Edited by LifeOLicious - 19 September 2011 at 9:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
^^ me too...i am still not able to believe that Kajol is taking this all shit given from her so called patidev...may be things are not like it is showcased everytime during intvs. and onscreen appearances...I always feel like these celebrities lead a double life...like "haathi ke daanth, dikhane ke kuch aur khane ke kuch aur"...
-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top