Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir talks of Lady Love Misha---indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Kabir talks of lady love Misha

Kabir has fallen in love yet again in STAR One's leading prime time show Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani. This time around, the handsome dude in Mount College is in love with Misha. He broke up with T, played by Madhura Naik, and has been single-mindedly pursuing the unsuspecting Misha. Kabir is enjoying this phase of life, and doesn't want to lose a good friend like Misha. Here's Kabir aka Vishal Gandhi revealing his feelings for Misha and more.

Previous Pic
Kabir
Next Pic
STARONE.IN
SHOWING 1 OF 4 IMAGES

What's your current state of mind?
Currently, I am in love with Misha. I am happy that I have fallen in love with my childhood friend. I am just trying to do every possible thing to make her happy.

When did you realize you were in love with Misha?
After my break-up with T, Misha was the one who supported me. In fact, she has always been with me. Whenever I am in need, she's there. She knows me better than everyone else. Her friendship made me realize that I am falling in love with her.

In this photo:

Kabir

Kabir
Next Pic
STARONE.IN
SHOWING 2 OF 4 IMAGES

Do you think she has an inkling about your feelings?
No, that's the reason she is finding another girl ' Alina - for me. She is trying to play Cupid. I don't think she knows about my feelings.

How do you plan to impress her?
I don't have any major plans as such. At the moment, I don't really want to reveal my feelings to her, as I don't know how she will react to this. I fear losing her as a friend, so I will go slow and steady and make her comfortable first.

Kabir
Next Pic
STARONE.IN
SHOWING 3 OF 4 IMAGES

Do you think your relationship with T was a mistake? 
Yes, I feel that it was mistake to have a relationship with T, who only knows how to dominate others, especially her boyfriend. While we were together, I was overlooking all her mistakes, but when she cut off the brakes of the bike Piya was riding, it made me think and act on our relationship.

What do you like and dislike about Misha?
At this moment, I really can't think of anything I dislike about Misha. I like everything about her. She is always full of life and chirpy. Mostly, I like her bindass attitude. She is totally different from the other hot chicks in college.

Kabir
Next Pic
STARONE.IN
SHOWING 4 OF 4 IMAGES

What do you think of Misha's style?
It suits her personality. I feel her tomboyish look adds to her attitude. That makes her look hot.

What was your fight with Jeh during the Teachers' Day celebrations all about?
We were all helping each other in the preparations for celebrating Teachers' Day, and Alina wanted to dance with me. Without knowing the truth, Jeh came on to me. He was angry, and behaved rudely with me. I feel he should have asked his own sister about the truth instead of fighting with me. I think he is taking out the anger and frustration for Abhay on me. Moreover, I was surprised when Abhay came and saved me from Jeh.

Don't forget to watch Kabir's new love story every Monday to Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One

http://www.starone.in/features.aspx?sid=67&aid=6637&Page=2#more

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 September 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suman_a20vijayata123LovelyAbhiyahukshilaroseflower_07.Nabi.SheDevil.Reshama.

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Wow cute interview of kabir.Thnx 4 sharingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaaish.

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Aww Kabir is damn cute!! :) 
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
omg!! his mouth is open ... kabir close ur mouth.. when a fly comes in ur mouth u have eaten meatROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index