Bakwaas day special

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

kaisa sharmana aaja nachke dikha de...wanna be my chammak challo..(Anchi style)

ok so that was a bakwaas start to the day😉😛...lets continue the bakwaas with the intro🤣🤣

Yes yes..i am back with another bakwas Birthday thread of a special yet (in)sane person🤣🤣..
😛 and she does need a intro as she doesn't feel as you guys know her..except us paagal saathi's of hers..😆😆😆

So..more bakwaas about the B'day girl😆...she is witty, funny and our bookworm🤓Tongue😆..she studies day and nite and books have become her hobby😆 not to mention she is the most gayab person from our virtual duniya of ours..😆😳 has more time for books den us😳😈..after so much pestering from us she finally met went to meet Karan and Kritika in the sets of KMH2 and dis was one of the best memories she gave us😳 a big big hug for that again sanju😳🤗..enuf of senti benti speeches😆🥱..time for my messageTongue

Sanju..yay!! it's your B'day..a big Happy Birthday to you..🤗 Love you so much that i can't express in wordsTongue..i still remember d first time we spoke on G-talk..it was all your planning only..Tongue😳😆..we were so nervous..esp meTongue..but den we spoke n got so confortable wid each other😳..phir we spoke again...n den we havn't spoken since..but i know we will speak again soon😳..hearing your sweet voice...n u hearing my British accent😆..feels so gud :))..🤗..sanju..u r a sweet and lovely friend..always b like disTongue...make us proud n top in your exams..👏..n yes don't forget d plans of me coming to Mumbai..to see you..n KK2 alsoTongue😳..woh din we will have so much fun..make d othrs jealous😆Tongue..Have a great day..a amazing year ahead...hope all your dreams n wishes cum true Miss sanju..love you dher saara..🤗🤗🤗

This is from your Shibzy..😛

Now, over to our nautanki queen🥱

Sanju...my baccha, my 'caring' BF. On dis 17th u finally turn 17 *partying*🥳 ...Happy 'OssamBlossom' n 'sweet B'day' to you 🤗
Its your B'day' n i'm literally 'speechless' 😳
It was like y'day 'jab we met'. Woh formal hii hello...kab 'nonsense baatein' ban gayi...PMs ki 'polite talks' bashing/bhadas nikalne mein kab badal gayi...😛 .bina time dekhe call karne se 24*7 txts tak...dese important memories would have not been if U were not there in my lifeEmbarrassed.. I'm so blessed to have a virtual twin like you.. your such a sweetheart...n a sensible girl :-)
You know i love you kitna so that saves me the time to write 'cheesy speeches' :P(i'm not being rude😡)...Coming to the senti part cant thank you enough for being there for me always.. for being such a sweet friend...n for making me realize that yes 'i'm not nalayak...or useless...' ..Wish you get all that you aspire for...may your dreams come true.. Do us proud with your board examz 😃
Always be like this...tu jaisi hai waisi hi hai 'ok types' hai ...thoda time nikala kar humare liye...apne virtual mitron de liyeEmbarrassed
Keep ROFLing & smiling :-) ...Did i tell you 'i dun know why..dat i love to hear your smiling voice' ?Embarrassed ..its anyways better than how it sounds when you are in sleepy mode like last evening *sleeep*
ok i cant think of any sweet B'day speeches nor can copy some from google tho itni 'wishes' se hi kaam chala le🤔 bhavnawon ko samaj bas!

Wishing you once again a very happy Rocking B'day...(pahleez!! not like Shilpa Shetty's Rocking!!😡)...Stay Blessed...love ya sabse zyada.(patent dialogue for every B'day girl *sleep*🥱 ...muah!

so this was Anchi's bakwas speech...haila😲it wasnt as long as expected!!!🤣🤣..

A bakwas poem from olly..read at your own risk😈 🤣🤣..

Sabki laadli, sabse nirali
hai hasati, gudgudati humari pyari sanju
padti rehti hai dinbhar, shayad banna hai usko einstein
isliye ghumne aati hai fb once in a monthtime

kabhi rondhu ko samjhati
kabhi shibzy ko bulati
kabhi aanchi ko manati
kabhi pranii ko hugs se suffocate karti

khabi anjali ko miss karti
 phir bhi sabko hai hasati..humari pyari Sanjana
Something from all of us...a V****** tradition..🤣🤣..

something special for you😉
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ESpmPrvjw[/YOUTUBE]
sanju baby have a happy B'day the way you wanted :D we know your life is luvable :P so we your saathis whole heartedly wish it stays luvable for this not so paagal kudi...keep rocking!! Dancing

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali96 thumbnail
Sum gifts for you...like evry b'day😆 one more sigg cuming tomorrow..😳😛
Hope you like d sigg sanju..😳

shibz thumbnail

wishes

wishes

loads of wishes

bucket for wishes

you are free to choose your own wishes..put some into the bucket..

& here on this day wishing that all your wishes be fulfilled..

oh n yeah i wish you get a tall & gorgeous someone like karan😍 jise dekh ke tumhara dil khush hua tha..

bas.. isse zyada bakwas me nahi kar sakti..:| 🤣

here is something random from Anchi

baharin phool barsao mere yaar ka janam din aaya hai..

thats it! no more bakwas from Anchi..

sanju.. if  the scenes used in the siggs, avis & vm are not your favz den beat Anchi for that.. wen asked bout your fav scenes, she wrote hers & after everything was done shez telling us that she remembered that they're herz n that she doesnt remember yours😆

alright kuch aur bakwas yaad aayega tho baad me likhungi...so keep watching this space for more😎 😆

have a colorful B'day🤣

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Sanju - though i don't know u much, i am happy i got a chance to wish u on ur birthday - have a rocking day Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
A VERY VERY VERY Happy b'day Sanju...God Bless - Stay happy and smiling always..

Anjali96 thumbnail
sanju...mehr is unable to cum on her lappy n can't cum on IF thru fone so pasting her message fr you..:))

Hii sanju happy bday god bless you n enjoy ur day live long aameen...*hugs*

salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happy Birthday Sanju!  Hope you have a fab day.  We miss you around here and can't wait until you're more active on the forum again!  You've always been such a sweetheart and so supportive of my FF's...so thank you!  Enjoy your day and good luck on your exams!

Lots of love from Raman di.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sanju

Have An Awesome Day

And

A Wonderful Day Ahead...

zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sanju :)
Pranii thumbnail