Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Stranger Lady (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who was that lady who pushed her car with Danish's car?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [34.21%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [10.53%]
19 [50.00%]
2 [5.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I m confused about itConfused

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

I just hope CVs are not stealing my SS idea LOL in that case, it could as well be Dr. Khatri ROFL

dishu i doubt that they may get this idea immidiately as your SS is new n they shot in advance one week most of time...but lets c what they show coz most of the time they forget to tell about mysteries.WinkLOL
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aubreykarew

Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

It can't be Haseena because she doesn't have any reason to do that and neither Dipannita because that girl's hands were pretty thin so I think it's Maithli. She's probably back to take revenge from Panchi because even she was there in the fight a year back and that would be a way to get back to Piya.

Yes i thought this too hassena n depanitha wont want to kill danish, depanitha wld want to kill abhay but maithli wanna kill panchi and danish cause panchi is piya s sister. she will start then with piya s family ultimately coming to threaten abhay and piya

Dipz may want to kill danish as he was after khuranas for raichands,  i don't think its maithly coz the arms of the lady were not too thin like suku's, she was looking like dipz
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAMBeenish

its Maithali...!!

i doubt about that coz of the lady's figureConfused
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

I m confused about itConfused

no problem, as all are confused that's y so many posts n polls about thatLOL

how are you now dear? i also have been sick so forget about a lot of things, i just remember looking at your answer that you were not well. I wish n pray for you to be better n fine now

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index