Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Promo : DAN is NOT OK! Abhay to save *Link up* (Page 8)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 70326

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I hope Danish is saved by Abhay...Hug and if at all Creatives want 2 kill sumone den dey can kill panchi...LOL
and i really hope we get Abhay-Kabir Friendship...dey will be great as best buddies...Hug

Thanks a lot 4 sharing Anupama...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera-Rema-

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 14028

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

I hope Danish is saved by Abhay...Hug and if at all Creatives want 2 kill sumone den dey can kill panchi...LOL
and i really hope we get Abhay-Kabir Friendship...dey will be great as best buddies...Hug

Thanks a lot 4 sharing Anupama...Embarrassed


I too hope so! Yes they could have put Panchi in danger -- but what to do they love Panchi just too much LOL LOL

Welcome Anurag Hug
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 36077

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
cvs like to reveal everything slowly. a major bombshell is already dropped. why do i feel like Jai's whole downfall in front of Pia's nearing soon.I honestly feel it's next week. then i think Jai is gonna take a seat back, and the cvs will concentrate on abhiya and alina.Embarrassed
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Joined: 24 May 2007
Posts: 22462

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

cvs like to reveal everything slowly. a major bombshell is already dropped. why do i feel like Jai's whole downfall in front of Pia's nearing soon.I honestly feel it's next week. then i think Jai is gonna take a seat back, and the cvs will concentrate on abhiya and alina.Embarrassed
i really hope wats ur saying is true bcz i jus wat WW track to finish and i dnt mind triangle as long as abhay dsnt fall her alina which will never happen not even in her dreams LOL
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 14028

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

cvs like to reveal everything slowly. a major bombshell is already dropped. why do i feel like Jai's whole downfall in front of Pia's nearing soon.I honestly feel it's next week. then i think Jai is gonna take a seat back, and the cvs will concentrate on abhiya and alina.Embarrassed

I am thinking next week Friday Jeh's truth will come out in front of Pia and then probably next o next week end of Vampire -- WW fight but that is only if we dont get a week of fillers Confused
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I think Abhay and Kabir's friendship is on the way. The seeds have been sown and Abhay's kindness has already taken Kabir aback by pleasant surprise. Dan already adores Abhay and i think Kabir is gonna fall in line too.

Kindness moves mountains. Kabir is only human, right?

Thanks for posting. Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasherashivani003--Anna--

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 12740

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I think abhay will save danish and abhay-kabir friendship in the way.
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 14028

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

I think Abhay and Kabir's friendship is on the way. The seeds have been sown and Abhay's kindness has already taken Kabir aback by pleasant surprise. Dan already adores Abhay and i think Kabir is gonna fall in line too.

Kindness moves mountains. Kabir is only human, right?

Thanks for posting. Heart


Welcome poco Smile ... Completely agree with you here 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index