Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Promo : DAN is NOT OK! Abhay to save *Link up* (Page 7)

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I just want Pia to find out Jai's reality which i feel like will be next week. she already knows some of it.!Ermm

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selinapiya

Oh..Why Danish?...
I'm ready for Abhay-Kabir friendship...i would love to see that...Smile

Were you hoping for Birdie not being ok!? LOL LOL ... I think this is all for Abhay - Kabir friendship but you never know with the CV's! 
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

I just want Pia to find out Jai's reality which i feel like will be next week. she already knows some of it.!Ermm

Me too Syria! Hopefully by next week -- high time the werewolves track get over and Metz comes back!

Pia knows a part of it but in PKYEK people tend to forget things easily -- I hope she doesnt forget whatever Abhay revealed about Jeh Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
i don't think she will. i think Jai will begin slowly degrading herself to Pia.!Ermm
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hope so :) But with pia i have trust issues so I am not going to keep my hopes too high. Jeh has already started degrading himself in front of Pia...and pia isnt too HappY with him alsO.
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Pia already feels suffocated, and how can she forget this revelation. mount college won't. i am sure Pia will see the real Jai soon!Embarrassed
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Danish has done a LOT for Abhay and his family. At times he has also risked his own life. Iam sure Abhay will make sure that Danish is safe. Besides I dont want another drag in Panchi's love life. They both belong together...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@SYRIA : Absolutely! she should confront jeh about it or just breaK off with him. next week i think should be jeh's revelation in frOnt of pIa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index