Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Promo : DAN is NOT OK! Abhay to save *Link up* (Page 2)

--Flora-- Goldie
--Flora--
--Flora--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hope Danish becomes ok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

ayushman9 Senior Member
ayushman9
ayushman9

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
aactualli i think Maithli did that accident on purpose . I mean the only person with the most resources to help Raichands is Danish,& he was instrumental in bringing down khuranas.

So mathli might have decided to remove danish as he could have acted as hindrance to her plans.

Though i sinverly hope Danish become all right even if it means he will be out of action for sometime
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehahinditv

I too think Abhay will support Kabir and we will get to see some blooming friendship between them.

This time Den is here to stay.. If he is not getting better, Abhay will cure him with his healing power. Also I have a feeling that in case Danish is dead...Abhay and Chand wilIl turn him a vampire and welcome him to their clan.  I like Danchi together and it gives some much needed stability to Panchi's character.

Hmmm... I agree too! This time I dont think CV's will mess with Panchi's love life again -- But yes i think there can be a possibility of Dan being turned into vampire that will give CV's to adventure on Panchi's love life -- which strangely they love to do! 
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora111

Hope Danish becomes ok

Me too! Smile
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Originally posted by Sidchu

Areey nahi danish ko maat maro plz let birdie fly with him!

Seriously! Me too like Danish -- preferable to Birdie anyday! Dead But looks like Abhay is going to be there for Kabir now -- so Kabir Abhay friendship Smile
I m all for abhay-kabir and abhay-alina friendshipBig smile

Me too -- Cant wait for it Embarrassed and Abhay Alina were good today! Smile 

Archie do you think its Metz who is back!? Because after seeing the feet looked like Suku's feet to me! Sid ke entry ke chances bante haina phir!? Wink

anupma, it looks to me like dipanita, thanks for sharing promo pls post the link if you findSmile
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushman9

aactualli i think Maithli did that accident on purpose . I mean the only person with the most resources to help Raichands is Danish,& he was instrumental in bringing down khuranas.

So mathli might have decided to remove danish as he could have acted as hindrance to her plans.

Though i sinverly hope Danish become all right even if it means he will be out of action for sometime

Are you sure it is Maithali!? Could be Dipaanita also! B/w Maithali wont support Khurana's if she was back so Danish was more or less useless to her! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

anupma, it looks to me like dipanita, thanks for sharing promo pls post the link if you findSmile

Hmmm... quite possible! But I hate Dipaanita ! Dead

Will sure do! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boomerhukshila

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Truely speaking I m eagerly waiting 4 Abhay & kabir bonding.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boomer--Anna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index