Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Promo : DAN is NOT OK! Abhay to save *Link up*

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hey guys just saw the new promo

English Written Detailed update

Chand is in the hospital and Kabir is also there. Abhay enters and asks Chand on what the matter was. Chand replies that Danish and Panchi got into accident - Panchi is Ok but Danish... Saying this he looks at Kabir. Both Abhay and Chand look at Kabir and Kabir is worried

Chand says to Abhay that he knows what Abhay wants to do but they cannot afford to expose their clan.

Hindi Written Detailed update

Kabir is in shock and Abhay comes and looks at him and talks to Chand

Abhay : Kya hua?

Chand : Panchi and Danish got into an accident. She is ok... but Danish is not good...

Chand : I know what is on your mind Abhay... but tum aisa nahi karsakte... we cant afford to expose our clan.

Abhay looks at a scared and shocked Kabir

P.S : Why do I think Abhay is going to be the support of Kabir now that he needs someone and we will see Abhay Kabir bonding! Also maybe Abhay will cure Dan with his healing powers!

LOVE :)

Not a good quality video but thats what I got! 

Edited by @[email protected]@ - 16 September 2011 at 6:59pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoMohab3kubbabi01pkyekrockchinnigaPEWINDrazor12attack_007prioty1000bostanianboomersanyogitaprc.SmokeySilence.vijayata123LovelyAbhiya--Flora--kamnakutturiatagoreananya7736-kavita-harinisriram39-Sonia-LuvAbhiyaarjuhilizzie1765readingworms.Ritzieasenashivani003KyunkiImafanjanu1610-Rema--SMay31-Dark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTICOtakuGirl-DeboOriginalsFan.Reshama.morning_dewsSheDevilILTHBEBEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ..Bournville..TheBlackJaguarremosalsasaher_90romaila-Swetha-MR.KooL

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Areey nahi danish ko maat maro plz let birdie fly with him!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheraLuvAbhiyaarjuhismithasrk..SchnellBus..-Antu-_-Aslan-hukshilalizzie1765readingworms.-Rema-Rolzz.Reshama.Maria-caprimorning_dews..Bournville..ILTHBEB

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Seriously! Me too like Danish -- preferable to Birdie anyday! Dead But looks like Abhay is going to be there for Kabir now -- so Kabir Abhay friendship Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila..Bournville..

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Seriously! Me too like Danish -- preferable to Birdie anyday! Dead But looks like Abhay is going to be there for Kabir now -- so Kabir Abhay friendship Smile
I m all for abhay-kabir and abhay-alina friendshipBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasherahukshila-Rema-

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by @[email protected]@

I m all for abhay-kabir and abhay-alina friendshipBig smile

Me too -- Cant wait for it Embarrassed and Abhay Alina were good today! Smile 

Archie do you think its Metz who is back!? Because after seeing the feet looked like Suku's feet to me! Sid ke entry ke chances bante haina phir!? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
agar danish ko koi bachayega toh vo hai abhay ...akhir danish is his left hand (right nahi)Tongue
and kabir abhay will share a great bond.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

agar danish ko koi bachayega toh vo hai abhay ...akhir danish is his left hand (right nahi)Tongue
and kabir abhay will share a great bond.

I am hoping too! I think Abhay will use his healing powers on Dan and then Kabir and Abhay will become friends Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janu1610hukshila

Precious_Pal Senior Member
Precious_Pal
Precious_Pal

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I too think Abhay will support Kabir and we will get to see some blooming friendship between them.

This time Den is here to stay.. If he is not getting better, Abhay will cure him with his healing power. Also I have a feeling that in case Danish is dead...Abhay and Chand wilIl turn him a vampire and welcome him to their clan.  I like Danchi together and it gives some much needed stability to Panchi's character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boomerhukshila--Anna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index