India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Hate You; Hate You Not! (Page 8)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Jzee, can you make the post today? I have some things I need to get done and might not be able to get to the post in time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
You got it - I'll do it in either now, in 30 minutes or so, if I can manage, else be back to do it 2-3 hours after seminar social... 

AreYaar

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Here's the new post Nur - so you can reserve for CAPS - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1793262

ps: MR from wazzup is that?! Usko koi bolo TV par bhi ajaye waapis - bas wazzup par hi aata hai cook karne LOL (actually haven't watched this latest clip from today, is there news about a comeback? knowing him, he wont just jump at offers, sigh!) 

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Here's the new post Nur - so you can reserve for CAPS - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1793262

ps: MR from wazzup is that?! Usko koi bolo TV par bhi ajaye waapis - bas wazzup par hi aata hai cook karne LOL (actually haven't watched this latest clip from today, is there news about a comeback? knowing him, he wont just jump at offers, sigh!) 

Thanks, Jzee!...reserved my spot :-)

LOL yeah this is from MR's interview today...nope he's not coming back anytime soon...in his own words he's on a "nice...big...indefinite vacation"LOLLOL...thankfully he wasn't COOKING todayLOL

without-fathom

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Thanks, Jzee!...reserved my spot :-)

LOL yeah this is from MR's interview today...nope he's not coming back anytime soon...in his own words he's on a "nice...big...indefinite vacation"LOLLOL...thankfully he wasn't COOKING todayLOL

All these itni mushkil se to koi pasand aate hain category actors need to come back from their nice... big...indefinite vacations man Ermm humara kuch khayal hi nahin aata! LOL Neil to I heard took Mansi's suggestion very literally and took a holiday in Kashmir recently *dramatic sigh in intezaar*
VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Oh the turmoil of these two strong forces coming into contact ! This scene was so powerful and so GK ...leaving both of them pained and hurt ...but my heart went out for Gulaal in this scene...poor thing, the way he shook her up and threw her away from himself...

Nice post Jzee and lovely caps , Nur, for such a nice, strong scene... am still reading, lots to catch up , no intention to miss...even a word of such dear discussions

VJ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

All these itni mushkil se to koi pasand aate hain category actors need to come back from their nice... big...indefinite vacations man Ermm humara kuch khayal hi nahin aata! LOL Neil to I heard took Mansi's suggestion very literally and took a holiday in Kashmir recently *dramatic sigh in intezaar*

LMAO Neil ACTUALLY took off on a vacation to Kashmir??ROFL...

Anywhoo...ppl who do quality work take their time I guess...MR toh I know is going to enjoy his "indefinite" vacation...LOL...Neil ka pata nahin...he might be back much sooner than the restLOL

without-fathom

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LMAO Neil ACTUALLY took off on a vacation to Kashmir??ROFL...

Anywhoo...ppl who do quality work take their time I guess...MR toh I know is going to enjoy his "indefinite" vacation...LOL...Neil ka pata nahin...he might be back much sooner than the restLOL

I did read something somewhere about his Kashmir trip - just maybe Nithya made a mention of it, but I can't remember for sure. 

Anyway - Neil coming back sooner *runs round in circles* - but Neil combing back with a at least a 'decent' project *FINGERS CROSSED* 

MR enjoying his vacation - I bet *grudging grin* wazzup walon par kaafi meharbaan hai in the meanwhile LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index