Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestinedToLove623~ RabMeraKyunKhoGaya </3 (Page 37)

-RabiaKSGKaJen- IF-Rockerz
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Joined: 17 January 2010
Posts: 6474

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MuskaanGull

Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

Well Youu Like KaJen; =D BTW; Welcome To KaJen AT. Hopee Youu Havee A Greaat Timmeee =D.
Kooolll. Myy FB Is Rabia Mallik Grover =)
Yeah okey i will add you my user name is chillywinterme i made this recently bcoz i have one Family FB account and since they don't know that i come here so LOLmade another one for Karan&Jennifer.

LOL.Mannyy KaJen;ianss Are Likee That Too. Madee A Diff FB A/C..

MuskaanGull Groupbie
MuskaanGull
MuskaanGull

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 190

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

Originally posted by MuskaanGull

Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

Well Youu Like KaJen; =D BTW; Welcome To KaJen AT. Hopee Youu Havee A Greaat Timmeee =D.
Kooolll. Myy FB Is Rabia Mallik Grover =)
Yeah okey i will add you my user name is chillywinterme i made this recently bcoz i have one Family FB account and since they don't know that i come here so LOLmade another one for Karan&Jennifer.

LOL.Mannyy KaJen;ianss Are Likee That Too. Madee A Diff FB A/C..
I can't find you thereShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

-RabiaKSGKaJen- IF-Rockerz
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Joined: 17 January 2010
Posts: 6474

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Ohh Yeaaa! Forgot My A/C Is Privatee :P


Edited by -RabiaKSGKaJen- - 21 September 2011 at 1:18pm
MuskaanGull Groupbie
MuskaanGull
MuskaanGull

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 190

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

Ohh Yeaaa! Forgot My A/C Is Privatee :P
OhhLOL so what should i do now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

-RabiaKSGKaJen- IF-Rockerz
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Joined: 17 January 2010
Posts: 6474

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MuskaanGull

Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

Ohh Yeaaa! Forgot My A/C Is Privatee :P
OhhLOL so what should i do now?

Whoo Do Youu Have On FB??
MuskaanGull Groupbie
MuskaanGull
MuskaanGull

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 190

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

Originally posted by MuskaanGull

Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

Ohh Yeaaa! Forgot My A/C Is Privatee :P
OhhLOL so what should i do now?

Whoo Do Youu Have On FB??
NobodyLOL till now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

MuskaanGull Groupbie
MuskaanGull
MuskaanGull

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 190

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
My user name is
Muskaan Gull is it possible that you send me a friend request?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

-RabiaKSGKaJen- IF-Rockerz
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Joined: 17 January 2010
Posts: 6474

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MuskaanGull

My user name is
Muskaan Gull is it possible that you send me a friend request?

Sennt A Requessst =)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index