Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestinedToLove623~ RabMeraKyunKhoGaya </3 (Page 24)

hiraethhearts. IF-Rockerz
hiraethhearts.
hiraethhearts.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MuskaanGull

Hi guys my name is Muskaan Gull and i am a new member on India-Forums. I was watching a TV show on youtube and somebody recommended this website to me. I came here yesterday just to have a look at this website and i saw so many people using code words like arjohi,sajan,kash and kajen,i have no idea what does these all stand for. But by looking at the pictures here i can tell its something related to Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer .I used to watch them in Kasuti zindagee ke and i loved them in that show. Then one day i saw them on starone in doctors show dill mill gayye .I didn't watched the whole show but last few episodes about their get together.Now i saw so many people around here so i was wondering if i could join this group ?

Hi Muskaan ! Hug There's no need of asking sweetie ! Even I'm new here but everyone has accepted me like I'm a friend of them since ages ! and well all these are not code words hun ! those stands for tv couple ! arjohi - Arjun Aarohi , Sajan - Samrat Gunjan , Kash - Karan Shilpa and Kajen our very lovely couple - Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget ! Embarrassed

MuskaanGull Groupbie
MuskaanGull
MuskaanGull

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Oh hi thank you so much Cyutie ,ohh now i get it Smile so what do you guys do in this group? 
hiraethhearts.
hiraethhearts.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Oh hi thank you so much Cyutie ,ohh now i get it Smile so what do you guys do in this group? 

Nothing !!! We just talk about Dill Mill Gayye and Karan and Jennifer !LOL And no need of saying thank u !

Edited by Cyutie - 21 September 2011 at 6:57am
MuskaanGull Groupbie
MuskaanGull
MuskaanGull

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Ohhh thats great do you guys talk about only Dill mill gayye or Kausuti zindagee ke as well coz i really loved them in that show i am not much familiar with Dill mill gayyiSmile

hiraethhearts.
hiraethhearts.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Ohhh thats great do you guys talk about only Dill mill gayye or Kausuti zindagee ke as well coz i really loved them in that show i am not much familiar with Dill mill gayyiSmile

We talk about Karan and Jennifer.. Any show of them ! In which they are / were together !
MuskaanGull Groupbie
MuskaanGull
MuskaanGull

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Great and how are you replying my questions? becoz you gotta teach me everything here i dun know anything apart from using the DP picEmbarrassed

hiraethhearts.
hiraethhearts.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Well.. You'll have to click on the quote button above the comment you have to reply to ! Smile Thats it ! \
And don't worry.. I'll teach you how much I've learned till now ! What are frnds for anyways??

Edited by Cyutie - 21 September 2011 at 7:06am
MuskaanGull Groupbie
MuskaanGull
MuskaanGull

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyutie

Well.. You'll have to click on the quote button above the comment you have to reply to ! Smile Thats it !
Fantastic thanx dear Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index