Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestinedToLove623~ RabMeraKyunKhoGaya </3 - Page 15

MuskaanGull thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh hi thank you so much Cyutie ,ohh now i get it 😊 so what do you guys do in this group? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiraethhearts. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MuskaanGull

Oh hi thank you so much Cyutie ,ohh now i get it 😊 so what do you guys do in this group? 

Nothing !!! We just talk about Dill Mill Gayye and Karan and Jennifer !πŸ˜† And no need of saying thank u !
Edited by Cyutie - 12 years ago
MuskaanGull thumbnail

Ohhh thats great do you guys talk about only Dill mill gayye or Kausuti zindagee ke as well coz i really loved them in that show i am not much familiar with Dill mill gayyi😊

hiraethhearts. thumbnail

Ohhh thats great do you guys talk about only Dill mill gayye or Kausuti zindagee ke as well coz i really loved them in that show i am not much familiar with Dill mill gayyi😊

We talk about Karan and Jennifer.. Any show of them ! In which they are / were together !
MuskaanGull thumbnail

Great and how are you replying my questions? becoz you gotta teach me everything here i dun know anything apart from using the DP pic😳

hiraethhearts. thumbnail
Well.. You'll have to click on the quote button above the comment you have to reply to ! 😊 Thats it ! \
And don't worry.. I'll teach you how much I've learned till now ! What are frnds for anyways??

Edited by Cyutie - 12 years ago
MuskaanGull thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cyutie

Well.. You'll have to click on the quote button above the comment you have to reply to ! 😊 Thats it !

Fantastic thanx dear 😊
MuskaanGull thumbnail
Can we post pictures of Karan and Jennifer here??
hiraethhearts. thumbnail
Yes ofcourse you can ! 😊

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys my name is Muskaan Gull and i am a new member on India-Forums. I was watching a TV show on youtube and somebody recommended this website to me. I came here yesterday just to have a look at this website and i saw so many people using code words like arjohi,sajan,kash and kajen,i have no idea what does these all stand for. But by looking at the pictures here i can tell its something related to Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer .I used to watch them in Kasuti zindagee ke and i loved them in that show. Then one day i saw them on starone in doctors show dill mill gayye .I didn't watched the whole show but last few episodes about their get together.Now i saw so many people around here so i was wondering if i could join this group ?

hi hi hiii new friend πŸ€—

yarrr... i suggest u to watch Dill Mill Gayye on youtube πŸ˜ƒ.. from the beginning... i have never ever seen such a hilarious show in my life before πŸ€£... and yeah KaJen is the combined name for KSG and Jennifer πŸ˜‰

lead girl riddhima was changed 3 times πŸ˜› and the first riddhima was shilpa anand.. second was sukirti kandpal.. and 3rd who stayed for the longest time was our jennifer πŸ˜

nice to meet u muskaan.. there was a muskaan in the show too πŸ˜‰