Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

HappyTentSceneAnni <3 {16.09.2010} (Page 3)

Samiyah258 IF-Sizzlerz
Samiyah258
Samiyah258

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Happy Anniversary everyone <3

The scene was soo romantic omgosh i always blush when I watch them :) omgoshhh i loveed Jen's saree she looked so beautiful and Karan looked so hot and the scene was amazinggg!!

I lovee them soo much and I miss them alot!  I am soo glad Armaan and Riddhima reunited...it makes me very happy!

I miss DMG and AR alot.. i wish we'd get to see them again!

Awesomee post Mehaki..i loveed it <3 <3

Edited by Samiyah258 - 16 September 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Die1hard1Ksgian Senior Member
Die1hard1Ksgian
Die1hard1Ksgian

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
LOL!LOL The whole day I was visiting this forum 2 c if a post had been made on ths topic & finally it has been made!!!
I just love this scene (no matter how much furore it may have caused & how many countless debates it may have led to) coz I had wanted something like this to happen between Armaan - Riddhima from the time they had cofessed their love for each other!!! This scene came as a huge relief 2 me after so many mths coz finally the couple I had loved & adored for 3 yrs, the couple that had me addicted to my TV screen from the time I had got hooked on to DMG, MY COUPLE, MY ARMAAN - RIDDHIMA WERE FINALLY ON THE ROAD TO BEING TOGETHER FOREVER & EVER!!!Heart DMG was finally moving towards what it had alwayz been, i.e. THE ARMAAN - RIDDHIMA LOVE STORY!!! AR, THE LIFE & SOUL OF DMG WERE FINALLY GOING TO REUNITE FOREVER!!!Heart
I wanted 2 take this oppurtunity 2 thank all the ARians / Kajenians who helped us get our AR back!!! A BIG THANK YOU to all of u for never giving up on AR, for never losing hope even when things were not going the AR way, for constantly keeping up ur demand 2 all the people who mattered, demanding them 2 give us our AR back!!! Any other ending 2 DMG except an AR union would have been A BIIIGGG TRAGEDY & I just wanted to THANK all of u for not letting our DMG, our AR love story turn into a tragedy!!!Thumbs Up
ARMAAN - RIDDHIMA, THE LIFE & SOUL OF DMG, ROOOCCCKKK!!!! AR FOREVER & EVER & EVER!!!Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samadesFarzu-Mehak_Luvs_Rani

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
wowww  1 year completed it looks like it all happened yesterday happy kajen tent anniversary to every Arian who wanted AR to happen Cool the kajen tent scene was undoubtdly the most awited epi of 2010 everyone wanted to see it the one who hated it even they saw it chori chori WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLn that epi also gave an indication to fans DMG was about AR only unhe saath hone hee hai ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapit was 1 of those scene which made IF alive once againLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL it created huge impact on people which proved AR were famous among the people who never liked them too  n bcoz of it petitions were made to stop it tooErmmLOLLOLLOLLOL n  after seeing the promo some shouted like ekta kapoor's serials bahu ErmmLOLLOLyahi sanskar sikha raha hai serial hume ShockedShockedShockedShockedAngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLn there reaction was something like this ErmmErmmErmmLOLLOLLOLafter seeing that ultimate 2010 scene LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
First of all thanks for making this!!!

I remember when the promo first came out and we were all like

After almost a YEAR we finally got what we wanted and all the EMA talk made no difference to  us as just getting what we wanted for so long made it all seem so worth it

I have to admit that I was disappointed after the really great promos that we got but there were still small things that made me smile like when he told her ILY which made me

And then when they both smiled at each other and she stroked his face, it was just

Even after one year when I watch it or think about it, I still go

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Haniyaasamadesammyridz600Mehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Happy Tent Scene Anniversary GuysSmile

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

..SaM-DeSiRe.. Senior Member
..SaM-DeSiRe..
..SaM-DeSiRe..

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
HAPPY TENT SCENE DMGians, ARians, and KaJenians!!!!!!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Happy Tent Scene Anniversary!

Can't believe a year has passed by...it feels like yesterday. But my oh my that scene created nothing less then a tsunami on IF. LOL

Many things have been said about it. Some were mad as h*ll and some were very happy. As an ARian and KaJenian I was very very happy. For the first time in many many months it felt like yes there might be hope for AR.

Need to mention the fantastic acting by KaJen. Hubba hubba! They were on fire...literally!!! Blushing 

@mehak. Great post! Big smile

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Happy Tent Anniversary !! Wink
wow atlast this topic is made...thanxx yaar.
I dnt care wat  ppl say about this scene being EMA  or watever  coz i jst simply luv this scene.  This scene according to me is when AR finally got RE-UNITED.   After 8 mnths of seperation,  pain & suffering  we atlast got to see AR finally  get re-united.  Armaan realized  like him Riddhima too luvs only him & has not moved on in life ...wow.   AR/KAJEN chemistry was mindblowing   & they made this scene look so real with their effortless acting...
AR FOREVER  Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Farzu-Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index