Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Homsexuality and DABH (Page 2)

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

yea...totally agree but who in dabh did you feel is a homosexual...mere ko to aisa kuch nazar nahi aaya...

Its great that you agree with my posts on Homosexulaity in DABH! And Its really relevant nowadays for people to comment upon who they think is gay! It is clealry part of the plot as well.  Do you think anything will develop in that area then?

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you and say kudos to the writers if they are gonna hint upon this phenomenon...and especially within indian television...and im not sure which character is giving hints that they could swing that way but i wll try to pay more attention henceforth...
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

i completely agree with you and say kudos to the writers if they are gonna hint upon this phenomenon...and especially within indian television...and im not sure which character is giving hints that they could swing that way but i wll try to pay more attention henceforth...

Well I though it was obvious with the brother in law.  Unless that charactor is his brother in the show? Its really interesting though and its so good that you think its relevant!  it would be amazing if we had a drama where a girl or guy said they were gay! All prazes to DABH for having a gay character in the show possibly!
ssweety007 Goldie
ssweety007
ssweety007

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Well I though it was obvious with the brother in law.  Unless that charactor is his brother in the show? Its really interesting though and its so good that you think its relevant!  it would be amazing if we had a drama where a girl or guy said they were gay! All prazes to DABH for having a gay character in the show possibly!

There is already such a drama on Star plus where a guy admits he is gay..and it is not DABH...thought u saw all the Star Plus shows...should have known it by now then.

Edited by ssweety007 - 18 September 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtimonika_2691

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
o yea...maryada right????? i havent seen that show but have heard that one of the brothers is gay and just admitted [email protected] starter do you mean suraj's brother which is married and has the sari shop?
JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssweety007

There is already such a drama on Star plus where a guy admits he is gay..and it is not DABH...thought u saw all the Star Plus shows...should have known it by now then.

LOLLOL

@Sweety--True ...a big time deewana should have known this..I mean every body who sees star plus knows about Guarav being gay in Maryada...

LOL
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JensonMishti

Originally posted by ssweety007

LOLLOL

@Sweety--True ...a big time deewana should have known this..I mean every body who sees star plus knows about Guarav being gay in Maryada...

LOL

Oh its you again on my thread!  So whats your point then? The fact that someone is forgetful? Oh rite thats sensible then is it not! Have a go at someone and bash them for forgetting!  Don't you have any thoughts about Homosexuals in soaps? Ive got loads of friends who are actors that are gay, one of which was on a show that was a huge hit! He loves getting it on with a dude! What about you Jenson? Your a man in India arnt you? Whats your thoughts on being gay? 

Edited by Angelbud - 18 September 2011 at 3:50pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index