Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Atticus

A third bigamy track?????? I hope not !!! How many times can they try the same phormula?

yes, i am not saying that there would be a 3rd bigamy track...we know K , he won't even look at any other girl...i was just wondering why that dialogue was needed there ...it seemed unwanted n strange to me πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

I can say with confidence that Krishna will never ever do a 2nd marriage as he loves his Pratigya too much!πŸ˜ƒ 

U can ask carisma2 or look at her post and u will be reassured that Baba will never ever do that to his Babu πŸ˜ƒ

ofcourse , i have full faith in K ...was merely commenting on the dialogue by KN which i felt was unwanted in that scene ...n that it was a bit strange to include a reference to K at that time
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

nice post dhanyaπŸ‘

Thanks yaar πŸ˜ƒ
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
once again a very good review πŸ‘
kn remarks about k taking a 2 wife was sick...unlike him ...baba loves and respects his babu...i think shakti has got inferiority complex.
Ganga seems to be taking her c.t status a bit too far...calling krishna by his name and complaining about his babu...wants to see her put back to her usual place soon.
Looking forward to tonite ME and a great review by u on it πŸ˜ƒ
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk4

Great comments, i loved the last part as well, it was good to see K let some of his anger out on G, and she deserved it and much more.  If she must have these tantrums, i hope she stops beating that poor boy and remember her own background.
Komarsh, nice to see them getting along.
KN, he really gets a buzz out of spoiling Kesar's mood whenever she's getting along ok with P, and he actually wants K to have a 2nd wife so he can have his 3rd - his logic would be, if SS and K can do it, so can I - pathetic, but Jaswant's doind a fab job😳

agree..ya actor to zordar hai bas character dheela hai.πŸ˜‰

dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

dhanya excellent review dear ⭐️u r a review queen

hmm seriously ganga is going mad why the hell she complaint about prats to krishna 😑but loved the way kst put her at her place

i seriously think its only k who can handle his father

i am waiting for mahaepi wanna see ss reaction to komals miscarriage poor soul will loose her child

Thanks di πŸ˜ƒ

me too loved it...πŸ‘

yes, K and may be komal can control SS...we will have to W & W SS' reaction to komal's miscarriage ...n most importantly K's reaction to SS after that

dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: aka.aier

once again a very good review πŸ‘
kn remarks about k taking a 2 wife was sick...unlike him ...baba loves and respects his babu...i think shakti has got inferiority complex.
Ganga seems to be taking her c.t status a bit too far...calling krishna by his name and complaining about his babu...wants to see her put back to her usual place soon.
Looking forward to tonite ME and a great review by u on it πŸ˜ƒ

thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ

KN is sick ...🀒 totally agree

@bold:    me too , me too...πŸ˜ƒ

well, tonite i won't be able to post review soon...😭 i have exams tmw n doesn't have the permission to use computer till 11pm
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: samicute

gr8 job

Thanks yaar πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Nice post dearβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘

thank u dear πŸ˜ƒ
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dhanya ..a small suggestion...
y cant our review thread be called MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz followed by the date of the  episode...??