Pratigya

16th september - Review (Page 2)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

This is fast dhakarn Clap Thanks a million. Big smile

I like the way you explore each and every scene and explain the underlying messages so aptly. Superb review and yes liked the epi a lot, things have started to change now. Krishna was seen coming back to the Niwas after exploring new possibilities about work. And finally G got her dues from Krishna, she was left dumbfounded and was probably realizing that who she actually is, may be not, may be she may now plan to throw kriYa out of the Niwas, per uski itni aukat kahan LOL

Thanks bro Big smile

hmm, she may try to throw kriya out or would plot against kriya...by the looks of it...or she would play a kikeyi here n force SS to throw Kriya out Ouch but all this would depend on the family's n SS reaction to komal's miscarriage

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajriyya6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Great comments, i loved the last part as well, it was good to see K let some of his anger out on G, and she deserved it and much more.  If she must have these tantrums, i hope she stops beating that poor boy and remember her own background.
Komarsh, nice to see them getting along.
KN, he really gets a buzz out of spoiling Kesar's mood whenever she's getting along ok with P, and he actually wants K to have a 2nd wife so he can have his 3rd - his logic would be, if SS and K can do it, so can I - pathetic, but Jaswant's doind a fab jobEmbarrassed

thanks yaar Big smile

yes, she was a poor , how-will-i-live, all-r-mean-to-me-when-i-haven't-done-anything kinda girl n suddenly she is so over excited n wrongly confident that she goes n hits a poor guy...she seems to have forgotten that she too was a servant 3 nights ago n the same P came n rescued her from thakurain once Angry

yeah, JM is fab Clap n i think the scene was unwanted ...what's the need of dragging K in there ? Confused

babithajriyya6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Nice review!! 

i too got this feeling from KN-Kesar scene and his rant about K that maybe its a hint for K's future... Hope and pray i am wrong. But this CVs. ConfusedOuch either KN's predictions will come true or maybe there will be some issues between Kesar and P 

i think G is intrigued by that servant's behavior.. that he never complains or says a word when she hits him so much.. feel there is a curiosity in her and that will make her fall for him 

thanks yaar Big smile

well , i have full faith in K...he is only P's Embarrassed but i think it was to show some misunderstanding or rift between kesar n P, as u suggested...bec kesar is confused as to why P touched G's feet n yet told her not to accept her n not to give chotu to her...Confused

wish she falls for him n leave our K alone...LOL...she never complained to SS about K , while she complained about everybody else...Angry

that boy definitely is intriguing

Filza.riyya6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Atticus

A third bigamy track?????? I hope not !!! How many times can they try the same phormula?

yes, i am not saying that there would be a 3rd bigamy track...we know K , he won't even look at any other girl...i was just wondering why that dialogue was needed there ...it seemed unwanted n strange to me Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

I can say with confidence that Krishna will never ever do a 2nd marriage as he loves his Pratigya too much!Big smile 

U can ask carisma2 or look at her post and u will be reassured that Baba will never ever do that to his Babu Big smile

ofcourse , i have full faith in K ...was merely commenting on the dialogue by KN which i felt was unwanted in that scene ...n that it was a bit strange to include a reference to K at that time

riyya6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

nice post dhanyaClap

Thanks yaar Big smile
aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
once again a very good review Clap
kn remarks about k taking a 2 wife was sick...unlike him ...baba loves and respects his babu...i think shakti has got inferiority complex.
Ganga seems to be taking her c.t status a bit too far...calling krishna by his name and complaining about his babu...wants to see her put back to her usual place soon.
Looking forward to tonite ME and a great review by u on it Big smile

dhakarn

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Great comments, i loved the last part as well, it was good to see K let some of his anger out on G, and she deserved it and much more.  If she must have these tantrums, i hope she stops beating that poor boy and remember her own background.
Komarsh, nice to see them getting along.
KN, he really gets a buzz out of spoiling Kesar's mood whenever she's getting along ok with P, and he actually wants K to have a 2nd wife so he can have his 3rd - his logic would be, if SS and K can do it, so can I - pathetic, but Jaswant's doind a fab jobEmbarrassed

agree..ya actor to zordar hai bas character dheela hai.Wink

Go to top