Pratigya

16th september - Review

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hi MKAPians,

superb episode,Clap due the last segment Big smile 

P did well to caution kesar against G n told her never to give chotu to G ...good , well done P...Clap...n Kesar was thinking how could she say no bec G is 'chutki daadi' Dead  N KN , the same old ridiculing of P ...Angry n is it just me or did anybody felt the BG music n the way KN said about K marrying again a bit strange...i mean we know K won't even think of another girl , but what was the need of dragging K in it ...Angry ...KN could have talked about himself Dead or did he think of ridiculing P further n show kesar that P is essentially a woman like her n amma who will be discarded when K thinks that he had had enough fun with her Dead Angry  N KN declared that he knows his brother !!!!!! he may know a lot about K , but he doesn't know K' s love for P

G DeadDeadDead  she missed out K in her complaints about the family to SS...wonder why ???????? Angry n the CVs r showing G as a girl who don't know anything but is busy flexing her new power n riches without knowing what's happening , as we can understand from GD n P's dialogues...a girl who thinks that she has the power ...n can do as she pleases...but her continued physical abuse of the servant points to her bad personality n no amount of childishness can cover up for what she did , hitting the poor boy with stick Dead  the boy seemed a little bit angry at the end Smile will we see him going to police ? Confused

n SS Dead either he doesn't want to provoke P n thus provoke K or he thinks that he may not be able to counter it if P really traps them in the hands of law...he is definitely wary of P  ...that we saw the day when he forged the papers for G's age so that P can't do anything ...he made sure that he is safe...Angry

loved GD who showed G what's happening n how the family is not liking her n distancing themselves even from SS...n advised her to see n understand n not be blind in her power...but alas it fell on deaf ears...Ouch

komarsh ----------they seemed genuinely happy after so much tension...n the family is ready to be lenient on their values just so that komal n her child  is safe ...it showed the difference between SS n prof...SS discarded his values for his own selfish pleasure ruining his family , but here prof n dadi is gonna discard their values to keep their hope alive for the future n not to stress their family especially their DIL...

n now the LALLANTAP scene of tonite's epi...G, how dare she ...Angry clearly power has gone to her head ...but she tried it on the wrong person ...LOL n that too complaining about P to K LOL not just that , her reason for her disgusting deed of hitting the poor servant was hilarious ...n she had the audacity to ask K to tie up P...Angry n K exploded...Clap he told her to get out n we got to know what all things G think of herself ...that she is the owner of the house n she can do anything...that she will go to SS n complain about K...ha, u don't know K , beta...K loves SS, although now that unflinching love is wavering too ...but he is not afraid of SS, like KN...loved K's expression when she called the boy 'do kaudi ka naukar' n servants should behave themselves...his expression clearly mocked her as if saying 'u were a servant too  3 nights back!!!'...too bad P came n stopped K from splitting G's head open ...n K called her 'laalchi nagin'...LOL good work n words P Clap G is not worth killing n wasting time for...  the last stare of G n K...K was violently angry...dunno what to make out of G's expression  Ouch

and really felt odd  when P too was calling the servant as gunga...atleast she could have asked him his name ...maybe she don't know that he can talk...Ouch

Star  of the day - undoubtedly KST Clap Clap Clap

Edited by dhakarn - 16 September 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

yolandamoraashwini6000sumairabanoaziza7sudharao100beauty18ajitha10sanitha7Elvira22simmi.friends03aka.aierFilza.Love-u-allsamicutesuk4tanudrashtiheera1702Snigdha_KhanamtelstraAnondo.RrekrnHamiSkyVeena.Sriyya6

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
This is fast dhakarn Clap Thanks a million. Big smile

I like the way you explore each and every scene and explain the underlying messages so aptly. Superb review and yes liked the epi a lot, things have started to change now. Krishna was seen coming back to the Niwas after exploring new possibilities about work. And finally G got her dues from Krishna, she was left dumbfounded and was probably realizing that who she actually is, may be not, may be she may now plan to throw kriYa out of the Niwas, per uski itni aukat kahan LOL

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 16 September 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierElvira22heera1702Snigdha_Khanamdhakarnbabithajriyya6

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Great comments, i loved the last part as well, it was good to see K let some of his anger out on G, and she deserved it and much more.  If she must have these tantrums, i hope she stops beating that poor boy and remember her own background.
Komarsh, nice to see them getting along.
KN, he really gets a buzz out of spoiling Kesar's mood whenever she's getting along ok with P, and he actually wants K to have a 2nd wife so he can have his 3rd - his logic would be, if SS and K can do it, so can I - pathetic, but Jaswant's doind a fab jobEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aiersimmi.friends03heera1702dhakarnbabithajSnigdha_Khanamriyya6

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Nice review!! 

i too got this feeling from KN-Kesar scene and his rant about K that maybe its a hint for K's future... Hope and pray i am wrong. But this CVs. ConfusedOuch either KN's predictions will come true or maybe there will be some issues between Kesar and P 

i think G is intrigued by that servant's behavior.. that he never complains or says a word when she hits him so much.. feel there is a curiosity in her and that will make her fall for him 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierdhakarnriyya6

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
A third bigamy track?????? I hope not !!! How many times can they try the same phormula?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.dhakarnbabithajSnigdha_Khanamriyya6

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
I can say with confidence that Krishna will never ever do a 2nd marriage as he loves his Pratigya too much!Big smile 

U can ask carisma2 or look at her post and u will be reassured that Baba will never ever do that to his Babu Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnriyya6

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
nice post dhanyaClap

dhakarnriyya6

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
dhanya excellent review dear StarStarStarStaru r a review queen
hmm seriously ganga is going mad why the hell she complaint about prats to krishna Angrybut loved the way kst put her at her place

i seriously think its only k who can handle his father

i am waiting for mahaepi wanna see ss reaction to komals miscarriage poor soul will loose her child

dhakarnriyya6

Go to top