India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The proposal- AnYalicious =D (Page 7)

anyacrazy Goldie
anyacrazy
anyacrazy

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Clap wonderful post tanu.. Really missed u yesteday..

Anyways 2days epi was just brilliant!!! The prposal was so sweet nd innocent ..shaheer soumya nd the whole gang were awsum nd the epi was full on anyalicious Smile cant w8 till next wk...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shreya789-Reshmi-unknown2341laddoo598

unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Tanu Hug...Best and full Anyalicious episode...Tanu i think i want to reserve the place for me to reply...already 7 pages gone LOLLOL..what can i do...my heart goes bekaboo...LOLCV's gave a mega treat for all phangirlsWink...still i am in ANYA dream land EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so that i can;t able to reply to ur post immediately Big smileLOLLOL...

Coming to the episode perfect proposal scene...Wow!!!! Shaheer expressions whoever sees his eyes defintely they will melt and accept his proposal Wink...TOOO ADORABLE...

Want to thank CV's to gave a bestest bestest episode of Navya...both shaheer and sowmya expressions are too good...ClapClapClap

When Anant proposes to Navya...the BG of all songs played ...that is another treat for us...i think we all phangirls will be in ANYA dreamland this weekend...Already my heart beating dhintana Big smile...after reading ur post again my heart went to ANYA dreamland...LOLLOL

Thank u Tanu...no more words to express...Full Anyalicious episode Embarrassed 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889shreya789sweetiesaumyasupriaAanchal15Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-laddoo598

shreya789 Senior Member
shreya789
shreya789

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Tanu and all, thanks for the anyalicious posts on one of the MOST AnYalicious epidodes... Will totally make all phangurls go even more phangurly...

Still dont want to think of navya as bajpai bahu 2 and spending her days figuring out rama's plots or just being wallflower...plsss let this romantic proposal(with all AnYa BM) get dragged for a very long time...

@spdp, apart from starting majnu coahing classes, our anant can also start an art-and-craft with twigs classes, going by the cute and perfect ring he made today., it will truly be a hit...how we phangurls love that !!!!Blushing
(So dont be surprised when you see him climbing trees this sunday for JD...who knows what he is going to make next Wink)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabs8889sweetiesaumyaAanchal15Noaddict-Reshmi-unknown2341pixiegirltv_princessladdoo598

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Thankyou Tanu and Mridula for giving me this adda dailyHug

Ah...Tanu you write so beautifully,I love to read each and every sentence again and again..I can imagine how beautifully you will explain the problems to your upcoming patients.Doctors who can interact well with their patients  are very rare to find these daysEmbarrassed

OK...Now,the episode was good .Considering that this serial has a very bad track record of back to back decent episodes,I am not really looking forward to more than this...Every single drop which is reusable,counts here...WinkSo,I am not going to leave this drop anytime soon...it has trickled after so much of struggle Ouch..and it was worth the wait.Wink

Personally...proposing in the canteen in front of so many prodding eyes did not go down very well with me,what with Navya being a NO PDA types...it was so annoying to see 25-30 people clapping and booing at every single move...Ouch...Appy,Ritz and Ranbir ...chalenge...but the whole college??Thumbs Downand Navya..please never go back to your Navya Devi mode,not anytime soon.
I hope the twig ceremony(ring ceremony) takes place in a decent venue and not in the staff room or the Principal's officeLOL...but then the college which can have" Wine Festival ",banner on it's display board can have any kind of happeningsLOL

And yes,I want to make a special mention of Vinita Joshi...she is such a treat to watch.She makes the maximum usage even in the small screen space available to her..You just can't ignore her.Embarrassed

If someone has already given this POV then I completely back them,sorry I am yet to read all your comments...Embarrassed

Edited by nishkala - 17 September 2011 at 8:15am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07supriabs8889sweetiesaumyaanantanantClumsyIntrovertPreet078NoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-unknown2341soaplikerpixiegirlladdoo598

Stepha_J Senior Member
Stepha_J
Stepha_J

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
OMG grt post Tanu! I didnt slp properly aftr watchn da epi it ws rily rily awesum. Da way anant proposd navya was so Day Dreaming. M w8in 4 nxt wk 2 c anant's reaction aftr navya says yes & hs hunger strike. Thank u 2 da CV 4 gvn us a    Heart epi. God knws hw many times i watchd da epi. Nw evn m gna watch t Wink me 2 goin bekaboo aftr yesterda

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-laddoo598

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@ Nishkala  i understand ur POV , actually after watching sbs segment ..I think it just off screen bcoz how anant propose navya in canteen ...Like most of gal  i m also want if someone propose me , place not be crowded , deir must be light music , candles etc...Day DreamingBut after saw yesterday i have no  complaints bcoz cvs present so well I even forget dat i was  thinking day before  canteen was not all appt place for proposal..May be bcoz i m still in anya land ..It is not prefect but seems everything prefect ..
I no my point is not justifiable but still kya karo dil hai ki maante hi nhi ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabs8889sweetiesaumyaNoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-unknown2341laddoo598

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Great post Tanu...Loved Majnu's proposal...The scene was very realistic and magical...If a 28yr old preg lady can spend the whole night rewatching the video, what will be the state of the junior bunch and FB babes...

@Nish: The proposal wasn't pre planned...He made a sudden decision when he realsied that the parents wont approve the realtionship unless its official...Otherwise he would've arranged a surprise romantic set up along with a real ring...We all know how best he is in planning surprisesLOL I'm glad that it wan't pre planned...

@Nidhi: 2nd entry to add on our Tarzan's luck list..The guy got a hug from Renu di...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriabs8889shreya789sweetiesaumyaAanchal15Preet078Noaddictdivyasnunknown2341pixiegirlladdoo598

sweetiesaumya Senior Member
sweetiesaumya
sweetiesaumya

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
@laddoo:Today I hav only one thing to say... wat a cute, sweet, n perfect episode!!!Big smile Smile such a sweet AnYalicious episode... after so many days. n again a very-very -very nice analysis as always.. so cvs finally managed to play our most awaited n most desirable.. My heart goes all dhintana. extremely happy to hear it after so many depressing episodes. My heart too really went dhintana n bekaaboo.. & these 2 people anant navya (specially anant).. how much more adorable can they get?? every dialogue, every expression was super adorable... haaiii m totally into AnYaland...HugDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya789Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15unknown2341pixiegirlladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index