India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The proposal- AnYalicious =D (Page 5)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@Sonia: Thanks for the lovely reply hun..Sowyii for making your sister think you are mad..My family has given up on me long back..They don't even tease me anymore when I laugh, gasp, blush while watching Navya..LOL Yupp as you said,this episode ended the week in the best way possible..Now I will be a happy phangirl during the weekend..Waise I am concerned about Ranbir too..He is reacting like girls too!! Nahin!! LOL

@Urmi di: Aj toh God ke saath mera special connection tha..Parents went out to dinner, bro is staying over at aunt's place, got to watch the episode all alone..Big smile Di trust me you won't be able to wipe the smile of your face throughout the episode when you watch it..It was so cute!! My post doesn't do justice to it..Just watch it already!!LOL Thanks for the pre episode reply di!!Hug

@Geeta: Ahh was bogged down by studies the last two days, hence the lack of post..But how could I not post today?? Pet fete more jetam bokbok na korle ajke..LOL The girl in purple was truly our representative today..All of us here would be more than pleased to take Navya's place after all..WinkGod Majnu Anant was at his best today..Shaheer-Soumya were brilliant!! I am surprised Navya devi gathered enough sense to ask for more time..As you said, anyone else would be bekabooing instead of thinking logically..LOL Eagerly waiting for the moment when Anant puts that ring on her fingers now..Embarrassed

@All: The precap has raised my hopes about the long talk between AnYa..Renu has laid down some harsh realities in front of Navya..She pretty much told Navya to be ready to live her life as a prisoner once she marries into Anant's house..Would love to see AnYa talking about the same..

Edited by laddoo598 - 16 September 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889sweetiesaumyaimnowhereanantanantAanchal15Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertunknown2341barbie2011pixiegirlsajni786

anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Imagine what we would have FELT - HAD THERE BEEN NO SPOILERS!!!

We would have all been sooo tense about the impending 72.5 hours!!! - Thats for SURE...

So please guys - BRING ON ANY SPOILERS>>>

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889anantanantAanchal15-Reshmi-Noaddictbarbie2011laddoo598sajni786

divyasn IF-Dazzler
divyasn
divyasn

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Great post as usual Tanuu ClapClapClap

Today's episode was so so anyalicious Embarrassed I am still in Anya land Wink
Shaheer's acting , his looks and gaze can melt any girl's heart Wink

When I was watching Navya , my hostel mate passed side by . She is seeing Shaheer and Navya  for the first time and on the TV proposal scene was going on . She stopped and started saying , " please say yes to Navya " and she commented that she will say Yes only . How can she reject the character played by such a handsome actor , and both of us were blushing Embarrassed

She is now planning to go to Mumbai - in search of  Shaheer LOL and I may accompany LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889shreya789sweetiesaumyasupriaAanchal15nuttycleo-Reshmi-Noaddictunknown2341soaplikersajni786laddoo598

ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
now have to wait for 2 days...omg...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Aanchal15unknown2341laddoo598

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
TanuuuHug  amazing post like always & the epi im still in AnYa land dnt think ll b get out of it b4 monday ROFL u hv xplained evry thing sooo beautifully i hv nothing much to say,Kintu Navya r kach theke erokon answer xpect kori ni,bhebe chilam she might break our lil manju bajpai's heart but they way she react on tht moment i was start jumping ROFL & was thjinking if she said "NO" it ll b her lose as there is a huge line of girl who cn happily accept his proposal BlushingBlushing& the way he proposed tht moment was best than any other proposal  cute adorable jst like them Embarrassed mashallah & yes loved the way whole gang support Anant & also the teasing of Appyritz tooo cute.. abour Renu di&mohan bhai i guess they could recognise each other but bing mature & sensible they bcos strangers for each othr & mayb mohan bhai saw gudiya & get to knw renu di moved ahead now he should do the same & today my heart broke to see how happy she was with tht creepAngry she trust him now ewww Dead poor di

god bless u

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supriasweetiesaumyaThaniyah_Knuttycleo-Reshmi-unknown2341laddoo598

naththu Senior Member
naththu
naththu

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedWHOOAClap 2DAYS EPI WAZ FULL OF LUVHeartHeartDay Dreaming, I JST CUDNT TAKE OFF THE SMILE FRM MY FACEBig smile... PYAAR KITNA SWYT HOTA HAI.. THE BG SONGS R STILL ON IN MY MIND. I WISH I HAV A BF LYK ANANT.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya789-Reshmi-unknown2341laddoo598

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedSmileHeartBlushingBlushingBlushing...Amazing proposal .. and no words to describe the joy...
can't wait for part 2 - acceptance by NavyaDay DreamingEmbarrassedHeart...
Anant & NAvya were at their best! ... Loved everyone & everything today ... including the vine whose twigs did the needful for our Majnu's instant creation! Awww... how romantic that isBlushing!

Just waiting for long talk & accepance ... bas Itna hi! ...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889sweetiesaumyaClumsyIntrovertPreet078Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15divyasnnuttycleounknown2341barbie2011laddoo598

bs8889 Senior Member
bs8889
bs8889

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

@Sonia: Thanks for the lovely reply hun..Sowyii for making your sister think you are mad..My family has given up on me long back..They don't even tease me anymore when I laugh, gasp, blush while watching Navya..LOL Yupp as you said,this episode ended the week in the best way possible..Now I will be a happy phangirl during the weekend..Waise I am concerned about Ranbir too..He is reacting like girls too!! Nahin!! LOL

@bold: Me 2..he spends most of his tym wid Ritz n Appy..coz our Majnu is busy chasing his lady luv n Harry is always missing..now d side effects r showing..did u notice him joining d Ritz-Appy hug ven Navya said "thik hai"..Harry plz cm back n save our Ranbir..LOL

Edited by bs8889 - 16 September 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriashreya789spdpPreet078NoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-unknown2341barbie2011laddoo598pixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index