India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The proposal- AnYalicious =D (Page 15)

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

@Nish, yeah I know how difficult it is to put off going out and dinners outside, no one seems to understand, why we want to stay home and not enjoy a night out.

Thank God it is only mon- to fri, am able to concentrate on other tasks, sat and sun.

@mridula, lucky u, no disturbance. But sometimes, getting others to join u and drool together at the tv screen, has its own share of fun.

@Tanu, saw JD, and thats the first time I was watching it. Never seen it before. But Shaheer put up a brave front inspite of having to dance to a weak ,crumbling concept, and a no good choreography. They never utilized his talent at all. They created a mess of the whole act.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889imnowhereanantanantAanchal15-Reshmi-Preet078laddoo598pixiegirl

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Tanu u'll be sorry to know that I have no siblings.Stern Smile U should be lucky enough to have someone to bribe away. So far as my parents are concerned, they know preety well that I am the king of the forest during this half-an-hour, so no use battlingLOL And I prefer not watching Navya with someone other than one who's from my generation.

Watched JD yesterday, but the concept of the act did not give much scope for dancing. I did not like it much.  And the costume added to the discomfort. So I found it just okay, but not what I had expected.

Edited by mridula.shome - 18 September 2011 at 5:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889anantanantshanukit007ashakdClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-Smita17pixiegirlladdoo598

A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
@All - THANX YA, 4 DA WARM WELCOME. IT SO FEELS LIKE A HOME COMING. MY LUCKY STARS I CAME ACROSS DIS 4UM OR ELSE I WUD HV BEEN PULLING MY HAIR(WATS LEFT OF IT.) WAT WID NO 1 2 UNDERSTAND MY CRAZE(mind u am using very polite word 4 wat I actually feel)4 DA SHOW. MY HUBBY N SON R NO HELP AT ALL. N YES 10 O'CLOCK AM DA QUEEN OF DA DOMAIN. COME WAT MAY.Big smile

Edited by ashwinomathew - 18 September 2011 at 5:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

supriabs8889ashakdimnowherePreet078Aanchal15nishkala-Reshmi-laddoo598

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Welcome Betsy,How come so many Keralites are liking this show?Is it because of Navya's long hairs that they feel connectedWink

@ All...Has anyone tried buying kurta's and kurti's like Navya...Earlier her dresses used to be so pretty and colours were so different,not to mention those combinationsEmbarrassed..
I  desperately tried to,and succeeded alsoBig smileMost of her dresses are pretty but I really loved one particular dress,the one she wore when she was trying to convince Anant to accept for the roka, standing on that valley...after that Anant drops her in the college and goes missing only to be found unconcscious.I got one such combination dress for myself ...it is tooo...pretty.It was difficult to get and I did my own mixing and matching Wink...it has come out nicely..LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriaNeha07bs8889ClumsyIntrovertAanchal15-Reshmi-Preet078f.s.m

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
@All: I am lucky that my husband is again busy at work...I am able to watch Navya without any disturbance...Well...My mother in law will be with us from November...So I will have company to watch the show...We had already connected a receiver in her bedroom which will give all her favourite reginonal channels...But she is interested in watching my shows eventhough she has less knowledge abt hindi and I will have to explain each dialogues...I'm sure that we can add another entry in AnYa fan's list as she loves love stories...I can foresee my husband's looks when he will see both his mom and wife screaming on Anant's majnugiri...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriabs8889shreya789A_Crazy_LeoThaniyah_KashakdimnowhereanantanantPreet078NoaddictAanchal15ClumsyIntrovertpixiegirlf.s.mladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
@Asha: Agreed!! Wish they would have given Shaheer a normal choreography with normal costumes..It would have been so much better..Plus Abhash wasn't as good as he usually is..Ermm

@Mridula: Only child and all huh? Ditto here, I am up for watching it with anyone who will not make fun of the show, needs to be as crazy about Navya to watch the show with me..I have gotten all of my cousins addicted to the show..If not for anything else then they all watch the show just for drooling at droolsum..Tongue

@Nish: *Raises hand all eagerly!!*LOL I lowed that particular salwar kameez you are talking about..Agreed Navya wears the prettiest kurtis ever..I have always loved her clothes..Finally a heroine who is not dressed like a sari/jewelry store mannequin..I have gotten a couple of suits stitched which were heavily inspired from her clothes, and they all turned out to be super pretty..Big smile

@Resmi: Maybe you could open an IF ID for saasu ji too..LOL

Edited by laddoo598 - 18 September 2011 at 6:05am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shreya789anantanantThaniyah_Kashakdimnowhere-Reshmi-Aanchal15ClumsyIntrovertf.s.m

bs8889 Senior Member
bs8889
bs8889

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@Betsy: Welcome to d forum..i'm sure u'll luv it here..i joined d forum abt 2 months back n hav been completely hooked since..Tongue..it's become my virtual home..n i hope it'll b d same for u..Smile..hv fun!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanchal15

A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@bs8889- THANX YA 4 da welcome. Its very overwhelming,really. Well I guess, da proverb," BIRDS OF DA SAME ..." might hv been written 4 us ANYANS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index