Gulaal

Tip Tip barsa Paani!! - EPI 15 (Page 3)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

Originally posted by -Srushti-

The Eternal Couple *ducks from chappals from Anju*Tonguepadegi badi zor kiLOL Tujhe badi hansi aa rahi haiConfusedAngry

E lo! Isko badi fikar hai...Kucch pata toh chalta nahi!

He so knows na ..that she kept the idol!! Ishmart hai Dushty!!Wink

And I love how MB refuses to listen to the pandit and stupid villagers, that where you find God, you make his abode...and asks Gulaal...'Teri Shradha kya kehti hai, beti!'
Gulaal made an impact when she said she will not eat or drink, till they find water...'Paani ya Pran!' kaun pran the villainLOL  haa haa Wahi!! Einstein ke direct heirTongue

And I love Gulaal's speech...the more she got into this, the more she got convinced..the girl who laughed at the mere thought of this is now ready to stake her life for this...

The way she said, 'Bhagwan mil gaye!! Ab paani bhi milega!' I love how the CVs have interpreted the whole thing into two ways,...The people who wanted to find God and shun life, and people who found life in God...well saidClap thank you thank yo...only you can find sense in the nonsense mumbo jumbo logic I write ...aakhir chippo chudail ki asambhav prem kahani
*sniff**sniff**sniff*

And she came, she spoke and she conquered...her biggest conquest!

and the second biggest!

And the crowd dwindled...but these two stood rock solid in their belief!! The bond which bounded them beyond the logic and reasoning of life and death!ohh this line gave me goosebumps Confusedsuperb srushuClap These both so brought life to their eternal love concept...you CANNOT run away from that...and am so glad tht we are together in this reviewing of the whole journey,,,makes us understand better..the whole journey of Gulaal's life!!

And I am going tomorrow to Mumbai and get hold of this DOP and make him wear my mojris!!i feel for the guyCrybechara acche kaam ke ;liye bali chad gayaLOL @ BlackAngry...Uska uddhar ho jayegaApprove

He looks quite handsome na...Mother India ka pose lag raha hai!!LOL

Oye hoye!! chooo chweet!Embarrassed

And The CVs did have a penchant for reality na..I mean look how deep they have dug!!!kaash us sudhi ko dafna deteAngry oye she is a Daayan..and you a chudail...apni  Cousin ke liye aisa koi bolta haiAngry

And finally their bodies did give in!!

But it is when your efforts end that the power of belief and the scope of miracles begin!!Clap

Iss bechare ka toh 2 months mein exloitation hi kiya tha CVs ne..poor fellow was always surrounded by dhool mitti and now kichad! Look at his noseLOLstill manages to look handsome Embarrassed true true!! he does look super!! there is a kind of Rakish handsomeness!!!

He had been searching for Nirja to find water like a mad man..and he found Nirja and she found this...the ultimate triumph of his efforts, ultimate test of his beliefS!! and he passed with flying colors...but still look at him..this moment he is just savouring the first touch of water on his fingers!!

And I did not notice it this way..But when Anjumanju pointed out, it did fit in...that Vasant let Gulaal have the last stroke!! As if giving her the prize!! That last kick to the goalpost!! I mean it is the most un-chivalrous thing to let the girl do the work and stand there like a barge pole...but still this scene made it look like the most chivalrous thing !!yup it shows how high vassy can thinkBig smile he was a gem of a manClap

and here it comes! I swear as Siree Said, it had that feeling which we cannot describe!! So good it felt!me too for a moment i felt i am there with them celebrating their victoryBig smile we all were..it was sooo beautiflul and satisfying a feeling!!

And just look at him!!the happiest guy on earthBig smile

And Chaitu said it, this shows you why Gulaal was 'The wall' till the end...Just look at this hug, the way they came together, was legendary...i was so touched never seen a hug so simple yet so romantic and pureClap I guessed it...you were so happy seeing this na??

Just look at her!!they found water she found lifeBig smile ohhh!! BEAUTIFULLY PUT CHAITU!!! WONDERFULLLClap

i wish i could hug them bothBig smile chalo Group hugBig smileBig smile

and right now, more than the happiness over the water, they are rejoicing on the triumph of their love, which has overcome all the barriers and stood rock solid and just fortified with this!kesar had a tough job yaar just look at her shes filling him in her eyesDay Dreaming Yup he had a tough job...explaining that she doesnot need to wipe her eyes off this vision, she just needs a different vision to see him!!!

beautiful just awesome caps Day Dreamingi dnt know wt is it that i am all gaga over this epi, but surely if someone asks me which one is your fav epi , i'll surely point on this Big smilei am completely bowled by vasgulBig smile

hahahhhaah!! So me happy shappy...You know I felt that I had dragged you guys in watching this epis and you only came because of me and were not truly happy...but now me just happy because you guys are liking itEmbarrassed

Edited by -Srushti- - 16 September 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjalgBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukul

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

srushu 3rd set of capss are very beautifulBig smilemy fav
just loved her expression, she's so content on watching vassy so happy shappy naEmbarrassedi love these too oh god now iam suffering from vasguleriaConfused

Hahahah !! They have got you na...It is as if we are watching Vasant from Gulaal's eyes and now know WHY he reigned her heart and controlled it, WHY he had to come as a ghost to give her the final push!! He is her subconscious, her heart and soul...He HAD to come...It was her own heart talking not some ghost!!! and this expression says it all!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjalgBioinfo_Chaitumanzilmukul

Anjalg IF-Dazzler
Anjalg
Anjalg

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

just loved her expression, she's so content on watching vassy so happy shappy naEmbarrassedi love these too oh god now iam suffering from vasguleriaConfused

Chaitu..this one captured the essence of the episode na? She is like "Meera magan"...this was the way she loved him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bioinfo_Chaitu-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

nice title Smile nicely captured the touching episode scenes.wow nice caps Big smile. ya the episode is mix of all feelings sad,disaapoint,belief,victory,happiness,love simply superb touching episode. Star

Hi Savz...Thanks yaar..and yes..it was a truly whole some epi..Loved how you described the whole thingEmbarrassed
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

And stare at you till it hurts
Creasing your existence with my need.
(Taken from MP's poem on her blog)...Smile

By the way Srushy, the scene where Kesu stands behind her while she inaugurates the school in Vasant's name, is like your favorite scene na? Hats off...it is one the simplest yet most powerful scenes...he just stands behind her and their expressions are exactly the same...he cries just when she starts crying...in memory of Vasant, the one man both of them loved more than life itself...their nimmat...(love how you used that word to describe Vassy so me chorifying itWink)

Mansi wrote thatShocked...Lord She is ONE Talented woman!! Me so jealous..and yet so proud...somehow it makes me associate with herself and have this feeling of pride you would have for someone your own!!!

And how did you know that was my fav scene??? you know I had stopped watching Gulaal regularly after Vasu died and all those tortures on Gulaal started...I saw the DV epi but then JK slap and all was Dead so me came back after I saw the orchard scene..and thought whatever happenedShocked and then came this epi...the ME...and boy I was a goner!! He was angry with her for 10 years for hiding the truth yet in that one moment he was sooo one with her...feeling her pain, smiling at the success of her dream!!! So much in that one scene!!!

And yes yes!! Vasant their nimmat!! i swear this story will be the death of me..how can we accept something less in our lives after seeing this ??? Ouch

Anjalgmanzilmukul

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

Chaitu..this one captured the essence of the episode na? She is like "Meera magan"...this was the way she loved him...

@ Bold..Haye re..Today all of you are on a roll na!!! I mean such perfect words..I could not even think of it and you guys are coming with them...and they all fit so perrrfectly...ClapClapClap

AnjalgBioinfo_Chaitu

Anjalg IF-Dazzler
Anjalg
Anjalg

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
^Srushy...Gulaal, Vasant and Dushyant kaa jadoo! No honestly speaking, I am seriously blown away by this episode...Embarrassed. You just look at their expressions and everything clicks into place!

-Srushti-manzilmukul

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Srush and Geesh... yippieee... thanks guys for the caps and the avis... I can't stop staring at them... awww, the chotu Kesu and mature Kesar are soo alike in mannerisms, and actions.. I know we have all said this, but everything I see this,, this belief keeps re-inforcing itself that Neil as Kesar was a perfect super fit as mature Ali... Thumbs Up

This epi was amazing... well, to be honest from the start till this one, each and every one has been outstanding... the amount of time and effort the DOP must have spent on this soap, is brilliant and way better than some of the so-called big budget Bollywood movies... can you beat that??? I can't praise this show enough for its sheer story-telling and brilliant cinematography... 

Vasant was so perfect as the perfect support and believer in Gulaal... Gulaal's love had more of reverence for this guy than the mischievous, partners love, imo... though its a matter of perception...

-Srushti-manzilmukul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index