Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjalg

And stare at you till it hurts

Creasing your existence with my need.
(Taken from MP's poem on her blog)...๐Ÿ˜Š

By the way Srushy, the scene where Kesu stands behind her while she inaugurates the school in Vasant's name, is like your favorite scene na? Hats off...it is one the simplest yet most powerful scenes...he just stands behind her and their expressions are exactly the same...he cries just when she starts crying...in memory of Vasant, the one man both of them loved more than life itself...their nimmat...(love how you used that word to describe Vassy so me chorifying it๐Ÿ˜‰)

Mansi wrote that๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Lord She is ONE Talented woman!! Me so jealous..and yet so proud...somehow it makes me associate with herself and have this feeling of pride you would have for someone your own!!!

And how did you know that was my fav scene??? you know I had stopped watching Gulaal regularly after Vasu died and all those tortures on Gulaal started...I saw the DV epi but then JK slap and all was ๐Ÿคข so me came back after I saw the orchard scene..and thought whatever happened๐Ÿ˜ฒ and then came this epi...the ME...and boy I was a goner!! He was angry with her for 10 years for hiding the truth yet in that one moment he was sooo one with her...feeling her pain, smiling at the success of her dream!!! So much in that one scene!!!

And yes yes!! Vasant their nimmat!! i swear this story will be the death of me..how can we accept something less in our lives after seeing this ???
-Srushti- thumbnail

Chaitu..this one captured the essence of the episode na? She is like "Meera magan"...this was the way she loved him...

@ Bold..Haye re..Today all of you are on a roll na!!! I mean such perfect words..I could not even think of it and you guys are coming with them...and they all fit so perrrfectly...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Srushy...Gulaal, Vasant and Dushyant kaa jadoo! No honestly speaking, I am seriously blown away by this episode...๐Ÿ˜ณ. You just look at their expressions and everything clicks into place!
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Srush and Geesh... yippieee... thanks guys for the caps and the avis... I can't stop staring at them... awww, the chotu Kesu and mature Kesar are soo alike in mannerisms, and actions.. I know we have all said this, but everything I see this,, this belief keeps re-inforcing itself that Neil as Kesar was a perfect super fit as mature Ali... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This epi was amazing... well, to be honest from the start till this one, each and every one has been outstanding... the amount of time and effort the DOP must have spent on this soap, is brilliant and way better than some of the so-called big budget Bollywood movies... can you beat that??? I can't praise this show enough for its sheer story-telling and brilliant cinematography... 

Vasant was so perfect as the perfect support and believer in Gulaal... Gulaal's love had more of reverence for this guy than the mischievous, partners love, imo... though its a matter of perception...
-Srushti- thumbnail

^Srushy...Gulaal, Vasant and Dushyant kaa jadoo! No honestly speaking, I am seriously blown away by this episode...๐Ÿ˜ณ. You just look at their expressions and everything clicks into place!

Hmmm aren't you forgetting a VITAL piece..If Dushty is there then Sudhi has to be included na๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarletthara

Srush and Geesh... yippieee... thanks guys for the caps and the avis... I can't stop staring at them... awww, the chotu Kesu and mature Kesar are soo alike in mannerisms, and actions.. I know we have all said this, but everything I see this,, this belief keeps re-inforcing itself that Neil as Kesar was a perfect super fit as mature Ali... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This epi was amazing... well, to be honest from the start till this one, each and every one has been outstanding... the amount of time and effort the DOP must have spent on this soap, is brilliant and way better than some of the so-called big budget Bollywood movies... can you beat that??? I can't praise this show enough for its sheer story-telling and brilliant cinematography... 

Vasant was so perfect as the perfect support and believer in Gulaal... Gulaal's love had more of reverence for this guy than the mischievous, partners love, imo... though its a matter of perception...

Hi Minks...Thanks yaara...and you are soo right..NB had so much adapted Ali's mannerisms...and Ali..boy there is so much to be said about him...There is only so much drooling I could do or somebody will come after me for having 'Paapi bhavanas' for a bacha๐Ÿ˜†

And the DOP is toh my new found crush...each and every scene..for example the scene where Sudha is going to the kitchen and finds JK..they could have just shown her barging in...but the DOP took the whole house...showing the grandeur and beauty of it..the efforts of the producers not lost and captured in every frame๐Ÿ‘ It was a legendary team effort is all I can say!!

Gulaal's love had started like a total affection and attraction kind of thing, but the way it progressed, their journey to Talsagra and their finding water together..the whole scenario changed, Vasant branded her, her heart and soul..and it was not so difficult was it?? He was handsome, he was a golden hearted guy, he saved his father's life, he saved her from Talsagra people, he stood against his family for her, he had travelled to the ends of the world to find her ..he had made her find herself... how can Gulaal NOT fall???
Anjalg thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Hi Minks...Thanks yaara...and you are soo right..NB had so much adapted Ali's mannerisms...and Ali..boy there is so much to be said about him...There is only so much drooling I could do or somebody will come after me for having 'Paapi bhavanas' for a bacha๐Ÿ˜†

And the DOP is toh my new found crush...each and every scene..for example the scene where Sudha is going to the kitchen and finds JK..they could have just shown her barging in...but the DOP took the whole house...showing the grandeur and beauty of it..the efforts of the producers not lost and captured in every frame๐Ÿ‘ It was a legendary team effort is all I can say!!

Gulaal's love had started like a total affection and attraction kind of thing, but the way it progressed, their journey to Talsagra and their finding water together..the whole scenario changed, Vasant branded her, her heart and soul..and it was not so difficult was it?? He was handsome, he was a golden hearted guy, he saved his father's life, he saved her from Talsagra people, he stood against his family for her, he had travelled to the ends of the world to find her ..he had made her find herself... how can Gulaal NOT fall???

Well said Srushy!! The more I watch these old episodes the more I understand just how much she loved him and she carried that love with her always...reminds me of what she said to Kesu...it does not matter if the person is there or not there...if that was the case then my love would have died with Vasant but I still love him. I think it started as a crush, went to awe (the way he selflessly put his life on the line for her, faught against all odds to find her), moved to respect (how much he cared for his family, his village, he could be as tame and calm as a Shrew and be as fierce as a tiger) and finally blossomed into love...
-Srushti- thumbnail

Well said Srushy!! The more I watch these old episodes the more I understand just how much she loved him and she carried that love with her always...reminds me of what she said to Kesu...it does not matter if the person is there or not there...if that was the case then my love would have died with Vasant but I still love him. I think it started as a crush, went to awe (the way he selflessly put his life on the line for her, faught against all odds to find her), moved to respect (how much he cared for his family, his village, he could be as tame and calm as a Shrew and be as fierce as a tiger) and finally blossomed into love...

Haye haye!! AAj kya khaa ke baithi hai...I was fumbling and stumbling to find these words and you put them so succinctly...
@ Bold...soo sooo sooo damn good ...it is this journey that Gulaal made...her journey from Talsagra to Rashipur held so many dimensions for her...And Vasant...I mean the guy is just too good to be true... and he makes you believe in the most impossible of fairy tales with his honest eyes, and open face and in Gulaal's case SHE was the fairy...she had to believe in his fables na?? Or her own existence would be nullified...

Edit: Accha tht scene..how eerie is that!! me also thought of the her scene with Kesar when she talks of this eternal love, beyond the limitations of the need of a physical proximity!!
Today's epi has just made us go bonkers I guess๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Anjalg thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Haye haye!! AAj kya khaa ke baithi hai...I was fumbling and stumbling to find these words and you put them so succinctly... I burst out laughing when I read that...don't know must be the stuti I have been trying to learn...thanks to you! Maawdi kii blessings mil rahee hai mujhe!
@ Bold...soo sooo sooo damn good ...it is this journey that Gulaal made...her journey from Talsagra to Rashipur held so many dimensions for her...And Vasant...I mean the guy is just too good to be true... and he makes you believe in the most impossible of fairy tales with his honest eyes, and open face and in Gulaal's case SHE was the fairy...she had to believe in his fables na?? Or her own existence would be nullified...So true! This is why his death left such a HUGE gaping hole in everyone's life na? He was the perfect son, nephew, brother, husband and when he died...no one could measure up and step into his mojris per se! Like you said...Vassy had this quality for making the impossible possible...even today MB told Giga - Vassy kaa paagalpan humaare liye paani le aaya. That is the strength and belief he gave to Gulaal. He found this girl who was existing in some obscure village and made her realize her true potential...Truly her nimmat na?

Edit: Accha tht scene..how eerie is that!! me also thought of the her scene with Kesar when she talks of this eternal love, beyond the limitations of the need of a physical proximity!!
Today's epi has just made us go bonkers I guess๐Ÿ˜† Telling you...teraa DOP and the writer have made us go bonkers!

-Srushti- thumbnail