Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

why karan taken fight with parmeet?? (Page 2)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Nigo

I agree may be Karan should have found the proof first but he did not start the argument or fight first..

All he said to parmeet was lets not involve Goldie in this Water issue with Kalyani...Parmeet attacked first..

this is the only part I am against..

So what even if Karan said what he said w/o any proof..Whole Bedi and Gandhi family knows abt Goldie..they all would vouch with the story what Goldie did to Anu and How he was after mona...also invloved Sejal just to use her...They have the proof.

karan was not wrong IMHO. 

Sweetie and Parmeet are not seeing it but will see it soon when something happens which involves them..Bet abt the Doctor's report how Sweetie cant have a baby but in reality she can...Mark my words..

Not sure why Mona-Ambaji dont turn Goldie in to police..

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Nigo

I agree may be Karan should have found the proof first but he did not start the argument or fight first..

All he said to parmeet was lets not involve Goldie in this Water issue with Kalyani...Parmeet attacked first..

So what even if Karan said what he said w/o any proof..Whole Bedi and Gandhi family knows abt Goldie..they all would vouch with the story what Goldie did to Anu and How he was after mona...also invloved Sejal just to use her...They have the proof.

Sweetie and Parmeet are not seeing it but will see it soon when something happens which involves them..Bet abt the Doctor's report how Sweetie cant have a baby but in reality she can...Mark my words..

see the problem is that the whole bedi family dont know about what goldie did only vimmy knows. Thats why i said that they need proof because any brother will believe his brother over his brother in law. And even karan and hetal dont know that goldie did anything to anu they all think that he saved him. They are just talking about sejal issue. And yes parmeet attacked first but only to defend his brother. If my brother in law tells me not to involve my brother in a business because he is not trustworthy (if i dont know all the bad things he has done) I would also show my BIL his place. 
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Nigo

see the problem is that the whole bedi family dont know about what goldie did only vimmy knows. Thats why i said that they need proof because any brother will believe his brother over his brother in law. And even karan and hetal dont know that goldie did anything to anu they all think that he saved him. They are just talking about sejal issue. And yes parmeet attacked first but only to defend his brother. If my brother in law tells me not to involve my brother in a business because he is not trustworthy (if i dont know all the bad things he has done) I would also show my BIL his place. 

even if brother knows brother is bad still he may take his side rather than brother in law.
but hear parmeet does not know goldie is bad.
and
karan is saying goldie is bad,but gandhi family keeping silent over this issue.
gandhi family trying get over this issue and they want sejal forget everything related to goldie.
but as for me karan has different plan,
he want to create troble in family so that taking that as excuse he can leave home and go to chandighar.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I never saw Karan having a plan by fighting with Parmeet so he can go to Chandighar...That sounds so silly...But what do I know..

I still stand by Karan was not wrong in what he said to Parmeet..

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Karan has something on his mind(may not be Goldie) and that is why he was so angry and the Goldie/Sejal issue only made him more angry.  Without thinking he goes over to Parmeet all angry(although he showed a calm face) and wanted to confront Parmeet on Goldie.  Sure Parmeet brought Goldie's name and not Karan.

Parmeet is Goldie's brother unfortunately how in the hell he is supposed to know Goldie's bad side. Goldie portrays himself as the helpful and the prudent guy in front of everyone which includes his own family and the Bedi's. Nobody in Bedi family seen or heard the evil side of  Goldie except for Vimmy.  Goldie is the good guy for his brother Parmeet and Sweety.  So Karan needs proof which he does not have.

Goldie never told Sejal he is in love but did praise her and poor Sejal just fell for it.  Hetal and Karan do not know the full story on Goldie...Hetal  knows Sejal is in love with Goldie and somehow made to believe Goldie also loved her sister.

I think everyone should know the whole truth about Goldie which includes his own family, the Bedi's and the Gandh'si(apparently they all know). Karan could have talked to Parmeet on Goldie but not justified in confronting.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index