Pratigya
Pratigya

Ganga -A true nagin (Page 2)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pragati.T

I loved that Krishna called her Nagin & also lalchi aurat...TongueROFL  That look which krishna and ganga exchanged in the end it appeared as a hint on future track where MAY BE K vs G will happen...LOL 

i think that would be interesting... TongueSmile K rocks.. also Sana is a capable actor IMO too.. 

today she was good along with AB in that scene.. I liked her the way she said ''gaali nahin doo'' Tongue like a kid.. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aziza7ssrbaqri

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Hmm i hate the way she talked with Krishna

she was uttering his name and was addressing that naukar as 2RS peopleDead

Even i was surprised that she called Krishna by his name and not as baba or kisna baba...Confused.Angry

Hmm when Ganga was adressing  that Naukar as 2RS peopleAngryAngryAngry  i was shocked...
i mean 2 days pehle khud naukarani thi aur ab itne jaldi taevar badal daleAngryAngry

Edited by Amit_Mehra - 16 September 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrbaqria_umaPragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

I loved that Krishna called her Nagin & also lalchi aurat...TongueROFL  That look which krishna and ganga exchanged in the end it appeared as a hint on future track where MAY BE K vs G will happen...LOL 

i think that would be interesting... TongueSmile K rocks.. also Sana is a capable actor IMO too.. 

today she was good along with AB in that scene.. I liked her the way she said ''gaali nahin doo'' Tongue like a kid.. LOL 

Yeah she is gud in her performance . but M surprised cv's r showing her as a innocent child...give me a break..she certainly don't look lyk a child...infact she ACTUALLY acts lyk a nagin ( chota roop of amma ).TongueAngryLOL 

Though M hell worried about K's character after KN predicted 2day, K's character is not lyk this but CAN'T trust cv's...thy can do ANYTHING 4 trp's...AngryAngry Cry

ssrbaqriFilza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

Yeah she is gud in her performance . but M surprised cv's r showing her as a innocent child...give me a break..she certainly don't look lyk a child...infact she ACTUALLY acts lyk a nagin ( chota roop of amma ).TongueAngryLOL 

Though M hell worried about K's character after KN predicted 2day, K's character is not lyk this but CAN'T trust cv's...thy can do ANYTHING 4 trp's...AngryAngry Cry

exactly!! same here.. even i am worried.. KN's words might be a hint... i hope not.. ConfusedOuch 

during separation track they targeted K... as in made him appear bad... and now again they are thinking of anything like that... AngryConfused they better not! 

ssrbaqriPragati.T

ssrbaqri IF-Dazzler
ssrbaqri
ssrbaqri

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
degrading K will spoil the show...

Go to top