Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Jia nice post🤣
Ur right , v need treatment for watching this show

very soon archu wil meet wth accident, wonder what the Cvs are planning to do to this show
they could hv as well ended this rather than getting lost by opening so many tracka at once and messing up with the whole story line
Red_eyes thumbnail
@divya ur song r to good o i did't know tht OSJ was teacher thts rly gud and did't watch the showe yet i will watch on Sunday Varsha is to much😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
As much as I love to watch cute scenes between Archana and Manav sadly even they couldn't save the disaster of an episode that happened today. First there was Savita poisoning Sachu's mind against Archana, her hatred has even spread to Soham. She really is a horrible grandmother, its no wonder Varsha was able to keep Soham for as long as she did because Savita doesn't care about him its all about Sachu!

I am really disappointed with the direction PR is going, I can watch villains like Dharmesh and Rasika but to see ArMan getting destroyed by Savita and Varsha two people they trust and have done so much for is just too much! If the CVs want to save this show they need to send Varsha to a mental asylum and have Manav cut ties with Savita. I just want to see ArMan with their kids alone in home of their own, let them have less to do with everyone.
Red_eyes thumbnail
@bollywoodcrazed i agree with u
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Usha,  you think she has come after planning or was it just a spur of the moment thinking ...

A child needs care , milk, nappies , clothes...

I really hope Manav goes to the police , even if their  neighbour tells them that she  saw Varsha taking the baby ...

guruji i think she was trying to do that yesterday also..buit savita caught her..i guess she planned it..i don't think she took him for shopping😆..i think she planned and stole him..
Archana singing this song from dil to paga la hai..

Arey re arey yeh kya hua...😭
Maine na yeh jana..😭
Are Re Are Ban Jaaye na Kahin Koyi Hangama...😭
Are re are soham kho gaya..😭
Koyi na pehchana...😭..
Are re ab main kya karoon..
Bappa usse physco se bacha dena...😭
Red_eyes thumbnail
@Usha di u and divya just crack me up rly
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is varsha singing..and we are answering😆
Kisi Din Banoongi Main Soham KI Aayi..😍
Zara Phir se kehna...😡
Badi dilruba hai yeh kidnap ki kahani..😍
Zara Phirse Kenhna😡
Abhi toh mile ho..kabhi mat na jana..😍
Yeh Dil Ban gaya hai khushiyon ka khazana..😍
Zara Phirse Kehna..😡..

Red_eyes thumbnail
@usha di my my no one can beat u
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

As much as I love to watch cute scenes between Archana and Manav sadly even they couldn't save the disaster of an episode that happened today. First there was Savita poisoning Sachu's mind against Archana, her hatred has even spread to Soham. She really is a horrible grandmother, its no wonder Varsha was able to keep Soham for as long as she did because Savita doesn't care about him its all about Sachu!

I am really disappointed with the direction PR is going, I can watch villains like Dharmesh and Rasika but to see ArMan getting destroyed by Savita and Varsha two people they trust and have done so much for is just too much! If the CVs want to save this show they need to send Varsha to a mental asylum and have Manav cut ties with Savita. I just want to see ArMan with their kids alone in home of their own, let them have less to do with everyone.

Frankly , thats what they NEED to do if they want to save their family ... their cuckoo relatives have left them with no choice . sab ek se badhkar ek namoone hai..
Manav should buy a flat for himself , archu and his two sons ... and move out ... he can send money home every month and support his parents ...
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi omshreejaanu😊

Great thread👍🏼 How have you been doing? I guess Fridays is Usha Di's day off😆 Thanks again for your awesome threads Usha Di, and omshreejaanu, both of your write ups are way better than watching the show itself😛

I totally agree with relatives like Varsha and Savita, what's the need for Manju, Rasika, and Dharmesh. I am really angry at Varsha for stealing Soham from his own mother, she has a major obsession with him.

It's sad that Savita is poisioning Soham's mind about his own mother. The Creatives are to be blamed for ruining her character this much.

I loved how you put the romance scene of ArMan, very good job👍🏼