India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

I am with u Ganga Go Ahead!!!!!!

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
After seeing that  last scene when Ganga was looking towards Kriya as if her next move will be to hurt Kriya...
if Ganga wants them to be out of TN then it's good,we will be seeing Kriya Niwas thenClapClapClap with much more romantic scenes and with this we would see a good refreshing track concentrating mainly on leads i.e Krishna and PratigyaClapClapClap

Go Ahead Ganga i am with youLOL
Thumbs Up

Edited by Amit_Mehra - 16 September 2011 at 11:57am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

yogita12sumairabanoKriya_Arjassweety007idreeskhan123heera1702DareDevil_VickYarrylinea_umasuk4dhakarnVeena.Safsh4a2RsFan

ssrbaqri IF-Dazzler
ssrbaqri
ssrbaqri

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
good idea...every cloud has a silver lining...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

DareDevil_VickY IF-Rockerz
DareDevil_VickY
DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
agree with your post

--GaBBar--

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

After seeing that  last scene when Ganga was looking towards Kriya as if her next move will be to hurt Ganga...
if Ganga wants them to be out of TN then it's good,we will be seeing Kriya Niwas thenClapClapClap with much more romantic scenes and with this we would see a good refreshing track concentrating mainly on leads i.e Krishna and PratigyaClapClapClap

Thumbs Up

ahan gud idea amit...Tongue

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afsh4aAfsh4a

After seeing that  last scene when Ganga was looking towards Kriya as if her next move will be to hurt Ganga...

Thumbs Up

ahan gud idea amit...Tongue
LOLLOL
arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Your title scared me Amit.But ya you have a point dearSmile.Didn't think in this way.Ya Ganga  bring it on darlingLOL.Awesome post yaarClap

--GaBBar--

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

<font color="#3333cc">After seeing that last scene when Ganga was looking towards Kriya as if her next move will be to hurt Kriya...

Go Ahead Ganga i am with youLOL</font>
Thumbs Up
what an idea Amit ji, lallontop...me also with gangwa... Party

Edited by Veena5aary - 16 September 2011 at 1:17pm

--GaBBar--

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Amit,

Like everyone I would love to see Kriya niwas...but I have a feeling a new chapter is going to start with Komal's miscarriage... SS will realize his mistake and start repenting. The way Ganga reacted today clearly indicated her downfall is very near...she has no idea what she has done by provoking kriya...she is going out of TN very soon. ( Also, Amma has been very quiet lately,but when Komal loses her baby,she will come back strongly against SS and ganga... she will come out of her shocked stage and report this Bigamy) 

Anu

--GaBBar--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index