Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Roshee-

will wait for answers..😊
"To Err is human" but there are lots of mistakes,speacially spelling mistakes that cant be ignored..
you are writer and you should do your work complete,spelling mistakes can loss the Esscense of
story...

i feel sometime you left the sentence or statement incomplete due to spelling mistakes..
anyways it would be higly appreciated if you will correct and Re-checked your updates..

may be sometimes she left sentence incomplete but it doesn't mean that she is doing it intentionally to hide her spelling mistake
even if u check ur comment u'll find -u've also some spelling mistake which is not a big issue.

enjoy reading
take care

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
sorry for double post.
Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 12 years ago
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SujaLuvsMayur

u r absolutely right ... par kya hai na, she is very busy girl ...likhne ka time hi nahi milta to re-chk karna to dur ki baat hai...it really took time u knw...

so agar aap free ho to kya ye kaam aap kar sakte hai????

kya aap fiza ki proof reader banna pasand karege???

AGREE suja...and most importantly i would like to draw ur kind attention towards some spellings @ blue above please recheck before commenting dear...as it loose essence u know...and it will be highly appreciated if u please mention the statement or sentence that she left incomplete as in u felt soo 😊...!
Edited by valliyah - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
PLS GUYS..I'LL REQUEST U TO STOP DOING THIS..I KNOW IT HURTS U..BUT ITS OK TO ME...RELAX..PLSS..ITS NOT N ISSUE..ITS HER POV...
-Roshee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i have no intention to fight with anyone here..i just read the story and as a reader i appreciate her work as well as i criticised which i think is the right of any Reader.but i dont understand why all of you  tried to defend her..
Anyways.i said what i felt as a reader but i think criticism is not allow in this thread😊

if i would be writer i  re-check my work.

@sujallovesmayur..if you have time to defend her why not you serves little bit time in helping her to correct error..

Edited..
P.S...i feel really discouraging here to comment and liked the story.

Edited by -Roshee- - 12 years ago
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roshee-

well i have no intention to fight with anyone here..i just read the story and as a reader i appreciate her work as well as i criticised which i think is the right of any Reader.but i dont understand why all of you  tried to defend her..

Anyways.i said what i felt as a reader but i think criticism is not allow in this thread😊

if i would be writer i  re-check my work.

@sujallovesmayur..if you have time to defend her why not you serves little bit time in helping her to correct error..

Edited..
P.S...i feel really discouraging here to comment and liked the story.

i'd love to dear ...par kya karen...humare paas time nahi hai na ...agar hota to jarur karte ...akhir dost hi dost k kaam ata hai ...

bdw,  mera username galat likha hai.
Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update Fiza

feeling sad for Nupur

i hope Mayank try to understand her importance in his life
continue soon
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SUJA VALIYAH N FARIA...UR NT GONNA ANSWER IT NOW..PLSS...ZIP IT NOW...FOR MY SAKE...
I KNOW U ALL R TOO ANGRY...PLS...FOR ME...PLSSS

ITS OUR THREAD I ALWAYS SAY ITS MY READERS THREAD SO THEY R FREE TO SAY WHT THY THNK...

@ROSHEE ..DEAR UR FREE TO MAKE UR CHOICES..THANKS  FOR BEING HERE
arjunratirocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really love this part u bescribe nupur emotion so well loved it to the core
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is still a bit confusing. samrat being this concerned isnt making any sense yet. i guess theres a behind story. but from what is clear so far, i feel nupur should leave. she doesnt deserve a living hell and her relationship right now is a living hell no matter how much she tries to ignore this fact.nupur is an extremely unfortunate girl but its time for her to hold her hand and tell herself that she's not unwanted to herself and she wont  let someone make her feel unwanted too.
and the fact that she loves him from the bottom of her heart actually increases her pain. it hurts beyond imagination to not have your love reciprocated. but still, it doesnt make your love unworthy or a mistake. but once in a while you just have to ask yourself, is the man worth the love? because if he isnt, then you are just doing injustice with your life and your love. and from where i see it, mayank isnt worthy of the love nupur has for him, at least not yet.

ps:i hope you dont mix me up with the newbie  -Roshee-. the names seem so similar and i even tried to change my username but the new system wont let me do so.
Edited by -roshnee- - 12 years ago