simply outstanding👏👏👏👏👏

n ab next update ..bada n jaldi 
ppllliiissshhh
thanks 4 the pm
may god bless u

so glad tht u will n is loving this ff
so much thnks for ur such lovly words..really overwhelming
thnkuuu
sorry i delyed update this time u know y..
so now will update ASAP

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --Ruchi--

I knew it..I so knew it...  

dekha Fizu di I told u in last update 
that he is feeling something for nupur😳

I am so so happy..finally he confessed...
jaan me jaan aa gayi by God😛

Nice twist..loved it🤗

lol
thnks dear for liking it
n i told u na just wait n watch...
glad now ur feeling happy

drfizaahmed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palz_ArTi4ever

I loved the chapter...!! may b 4 the 1st and last ever time due to my decision of leaving IF 4 ever..well i had a hint when i had read the prologue 4 the very 1st time...i had a feeling that mayank loves her but in return may nupur misunderstand being the sole victim of certain circumstances...but with course of time,the ongoing progress of the story made me think the other way round...anyways...!! misconceptions do happen,and at the end of the day everyone is human being,hence tends to get misleaded n fooled...

Anyways beautiful piece of writing...!! thanks 4 that pm fiza...

God bless

thnks dear..i was so waitng for ur coment on this part..as u have always been so much a part of this ff...
hey why ru leaving IF...😕..yeah kya horaha hai yaar...pls stay here its a request...
thnks for lking this...
u rightly said all..hope to cya soon here again

drfizaahmed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shafyyy

lovely...lovely... update...

thnks aloot dear

This content was originally posted by: love.mayurarti

superb update
so, he luved her...

thnks alot dear...

This content was originally posted by: DhanakZ

OM GOD its amazing and so unexpected

thnku so much dear..glad u liked it
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drfizaahmed

lol
u were right mehak...i was actually rubing my hands n were laughng
ur question cracked me...😆😆

will cont ASAP..
thnks for ur lovly coments

innocent mayurian ko torchaar kar ke bada maaza aata hai madam ko
10 chapters of pain 😆agar abhi aap ne yeh twist nahi laya hota toh
mein ne decide kar liya tha ki i was going to support faria ji decision😆😆😆😆
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: drfizaahmed

lol
thnks for liking this update dear
kyun kyun poor nupur..u all want her to go..now she is gone...so why to worry...evil smile
thnks alot dear
will cont soon

haye kyun nahin meri maskeen nupur per kya kya guzri hain😭😭😭 maynk us se pyar karta hain per na chahte hove bhi bohat takleef di hain use... acha hain bechari abhi bhag gayi varna mayank ki ye batein sun k chat se chalang mar deti😆😆... arey us ko ullu jo banaya us ne😲... lekin in sab mein mein gunjan ko tu bholne se rahi😡 akhir in k beech agar pyar ni hain tu kya hain?😕 us ka mayank pe gussa aur shadi ko le kar narazgiii... ab ye na ho k gunjan nupur k bare mein janti ho aur mayank ko samja ri ho k nupur ko sab bta do vagaira...agar esa hova tu mein mayank ko mar do gi😡 and most important agar sad ending hovi tu me pagal ho jao gi aur koi asylum b mere kaam ni aye ga😆😆😆 aur us ki zimedar ap hon gi ap😆😆😆
Edited by crazymayurian - 12 years ago
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
waiting for the update 😃😆

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Thanks a lot for ur beautiful comments, ur questions will be answered soon my mayank himself.

Rplyd to u all..

Mayanks POV will cont for sum chapters now, if u find it boring anytime pls lem know..

Lov ya

Thnks

Fiza

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail

He smile a little…

I love u Mrs Nupur Mayank Sharma…I so love u

Saying so he took a deep breath, and it felt that all thing in the room was in silent a dreadful silent,  nobody has anything to say , anything to judge..anythng to complain for..

His few words made everyone specchless..wondering what exactly this mean fro him…

Mayank

U know this name of urs,  how much it gave me strength, how much peace it brought inside my heart, this feeling that u now belong to me for  life time and many more to cum is mere pleasure, no its not just pleasure it more beyond that…

The clouds groan in pain, and he looked outside..

Hey its  raining, chalo lets go to your favt place..if your not there atleast that swing still hold ur warmth, and that will sooth me..

Apko andaza bhi hai, k apny kis had tak mjhy apny ap se chordiya hai..is had tak k mjhy is waqt is kamray mein siway sanatay k aur kuch soni nhi day raha hai…

Siting on the swing, I felt as evry flower has bowed down its head, hay u all r missing her too, aww, she will be back soon, donot worry…

The bowed fruthere down…and my hand went to my favorite little orchit, actually her favourte..

U didn't notice, I know u were not in a position to, even the first night of urs in my life as my wife, I cant do to much yet, orchids were there welcoming u. If thing would have been normal, I would have lighten evry corner with candles, evry inch with flowers, evry breath with a gratitude ..it was just not celebration it was …ahh..what it was n wht it is..i still get Goosebumps when I thought of that night,

Your fears, a shivering you, yet I can't do anything . that was a day when I hate me , as I was finding words to tell u that u should fear me. This was sumthing that pained so much, u having fear of me.  I still remebr how nervously in so much fear u were standing looking at me when I was caressing these flowers. Ture somwhwere I was celebrating yet it was paining to much to see fear in yours eyes, and that so for me

I wish I could do more yet, I want able to do much so placed orchits besides u, ur favorite , as maybe that will give u sum peace, a scnec of knowing , in an alien room.

See I told u u all nobody trusted him, u always miss judge his evey gesture, he was'nt cold he was just giving her space..and u all, even let nupur belive in that, wht if nupur will not cum back han….his fvt flower question evry1..

And all has nothing to say except to bow down there head, feeling helplees, feeling how they can tell nupur all this, how just can all this cum back to where they started…but what all was happening cant be a fragment of imagination they need answers to loads of question..there were no gestures at all

I still remebr the day when I first saw u, I donot know whos weeding it was, I came to pick gunjan from there, as it was her birthday and me n smarat has planned a party for her..

Our set of common frinds where also there, who where busy pasing coments on different girsl…calling them meri wali ..teri wali…I just hate such language use for girls…too much I hate this…

I aske gunjan to lets go pls..she can read irritation on my face, but she is she. Sumtime I wonder she is my friend or an enemy, but yet I always ended up loving her , even for this question..

She said mischievously

Gunjan: mayank tu kisi ko pasnd kerhi nhi sakta yaha per..haina

Mayank: mjhy kerna bhi nhi hai..

Raj: aray yaar is se book k baray mein pocho na larki k baray mein nhi…mayank kahin tu woh tu nhi hai

They all laughed and I was in my teens hearing such coment, made me so angry..

Gunjan: mayank common choice a girl….

I look around the whole hall, not to find a girl to claim rather to find a place to dig them all but  my eyes stoped at u, ur hairs were flying and where irrating u, dress in a black dress, u were looking not less than a goddess, simple, no make,up yet the beauty that was shining under moonlight was captivating and glued my eyes…

Mayank: seeing that girl, dekhna ek din meri hogai…..i said n grip gunjan's hand

Raj: lay alrki bhi pasnad kit u itna hot mein se, itni simple…tera kuch nhi hosakta…

I heard his word, and drag gunjan from there, asking her to sit in car n go…ya I was driving a car, though I was 17, and wht she must be 15..gigile…wao…

Gunjan: kya baat hai mayank..kaun hai woh

Mayank: kaun woh..

Gunjan: ji ko tu apna bana raha hai…han..

Mayank: mjhy kya pata..mein ny tu asay hi kah diya..

Gunjan: acha…17 saal mein pehli baar tu ny kisi larki ko 1 min se zayada dekha, 400 logo mein se sirf tujhy wohi apni lagi …aur mjhy bewaquf bana raha hai…

Mayank: tera deemgh karab hogaya hai…mein us ko janta bhi nhi…

Gunjan: wasy she was beautiful, kash …

Mayank: shut up gunjan….

Gunjan was right not in just 17 years but in my 29 years of life, she was the only girl who has hold on my heart, whom I saw, lost, and claimed mine…but yet I was I denial. I donot belive in love at first sight and at the age of 17 what else u can ask from a boy. It was a mere crash

I thought it is just a moment that has happened, yet it was difficult for me to forget ur face, actually I didn't want my memory to fade ur features, that were captured by my eyes, and for the first time, I start sketching u, I even didn't need to close my eyes, my fingers so neaty and perfectly were crafting ur image..

And than I got ur image ..beautiful ..simple..pure..inncocnet..

I even cant belive my memory on this, what if this moment end and I will forget u, what if ur face is lost….

Just look into his eyes, there is so much passion in them, this depth is unexplainable, how can we misjudge him, he was always here with us, we never tried to look into his eyes….the wind chime sigh..we have spended so much time with him..why why

But that doesnot stop right here, we kept cuming close and closer…me who has always been a practical person, never belive it as more than just an infatuation, moreover I was afraid of losing u even in dream…

Nupur:

This the first night without u mayank, and I just cant sleep, even I cant find peace, it seems like sumthing dreadful is waiting for me, sumthing awful is cuming my way.

But what else will happen now, I have taken myself away from u, wht else can happen now.

U know I lied to u, I my not here for 4 days, I escaped from u , I'll try and make it for more than four days and than will make it forver, if only once I will go back to that house, if only once I will feel your aura around, I'll shatter in million pieces, and than I will not be able to collect myself, to hold my self…

I cant fight with u mayank , I just cant. Ur smile, ur attention for just mere mins when u listen to me, ur questioning which comes rarely  for me, yet all this is and addiction to me.

When last I left this house I was so determine will never come back here alone, was so positive that somehow u , who has holded me that day will hold me life along. But that was just dream and I cannot live in this dream and I need to wake up.

But u know just livng this dream for 3 months, these three months were the best of my life. Falling in love with you, living with u, letting myself doing every thng a wife do, was a blessing…

These three months are enough for me to live life forever, now the only wish I have is to see u living with ur love, to see the content smile on ur face..

A tear escape her eye yet she has an smile on her face…

That will be painful, but ur smile will erase all that ……

Mayank: now the only wish I have in my heart is to make u feel, each word that my heart speaks and feels for u…

Morning:

Chachi: mayank nupur akelay gi hai apny gahr..

At breakfast

Mayank: ji chahci mein ny kafi mana kiya per mein us ko mana bhi nhi ker paya…us k gahr yaad araha tha…

Chachi: tu beta ap khud jatay aur us k sath hi lay tay….

Mayank: pata nhi chahci meri tu yeah smahj nhi arah k us ki bhabi ny kasay bolo liya….mjhy sach mein pasadn nhi k woh un mein se ksis se bhi milay

Chachi: kya….mayank dekho akahir hain tu woh us k apany na…pyar tu dil mein rahy ga hi…kitnay dino k liyan gai hai

Mayank: 4 din chahci….he said so much  4 din…

And here enters smart

Samart: uffu…4 din..ap 4 din bhi nhi bardsht horaha hai….

Mayank: smarat…he said hiding his smile….though yes 4 days are too long…

Chahci: per ab call zaroor keralin na…

Mayank: mein soch raha hoo agar aj jaldi agay tu I'll go there…

Chachi: han yeah bhi thik hai….magar yeah job kyun

Mayank: she was missing her work…so that's y…acha hai busy rahy gay.. n if enjoy it tu ya bora hai

Samrat: nhi pls bahabi tu workaholic na hoo…

Mayank: acha chachi mein chalta hoon…bye….

kis qadar pyar se aaey jaan-e-jahaa.N rakha hai
dil ke ruKhsaar pay is waqt teri yaad nay haath
yoo.N gumaa.N hota hia garchey hai abhi subh-e-faraq
Dhul gaya hijr ka din, aa bhi gai vasal ki raat

vasal= night of union, subha-e-farq…dawn of truth, happiness..actually its diffcult to explain

Precap: mayank continues his tale…

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update API...
loved it to d coreee...
hayyy...
Mayank is sooo sweet n cute...
usne 12yrs pehle Nupur ko shadi mein dekh kar hi like kar liya...
awww...
its sooo cute...
i loved dat...
i wish Nupur bhi usse dekh pati tab...
loved his feelings...
dey r sooo adorable...
he wanted to shower her wid love bt alas!!!
bt i hope dis time he wont let his Nupur go away from him...
feeling sad for Nupur...
i wish usse jaldi se pata chal jaye wht she meant for Mayank...plzzz
loved it lodsss...
i sooo loved dis part...
btw i still hv sm doubt for Gunji's feelings...
nvr mind...menu ki farak penda hain..
m toh happy dat my Mayank only loves his Nupur bass...
loved it lodsss...
waiting for d next part...
update jaldi API...
love u lodsss API...🤗🤗🤗
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago