Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update...
So i guess there is some reason of mayur's marriage...And omg does gunjan loves mayank..seems like this to see her expression...
Mayank is indeed a humble and generous person..Now im eagerly waiting for the mystery to disclosed...
Loved it..
Cont soon...
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so gunjan loved him? but i think she should give him up now. bossing him around is like keeping nupur away from her rights.
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh i loved it... Want to read more and more on this but I know that's too much to ask 😳
Thank you so much and continue soon 🤗

parul_bansal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey nic 1 ..i loved it beautiully written

bt i guess there is sum mystery behind mayur marriage ...wanna know soon
n seems gunjan loves mayank
n i love the trio mayank nupur n samrat...😊
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Cont soon
drmaha thumbnail
wow fiza it was beautiful update...
beautiful style of writing...
but want to know in wht circumstances they both got married...? y they behaving so strange wid eachother...😕

Watching his expression and than guessing his point of views ..OMG..this is the most difficult thing...u just can't do it…..impossible..its out of my capacity to guess is he enjoying this or not. Here I am steling glance at him n he is busy reading the newspaper….i so hate it

Oh hello ma'am..if ur hubby is more interested in me rather than u than its not my fault….why r u jealous….i must tell u ..he has so warm n strong hands….uff..they way he holds me , n at time caress me oh mine..than he brush his fingers n turn a newside of me…uff..OMG…OMG

I am not at all jealous…got it….n stop seducing urself with is not so interested gesture…

Ya..donot say such to her, the coffee mug supported me..when he will touch her na, I bet he will not even like to touch the goodest..hai na nupur

I felt my cheks turning a bit warm, and than I shock my head if he is thinking such in years to cum...

i just loved these lines... 😊 thw way thier thoughts has been described , thier feelings, hesitation awsome peice of work...
where r mayank parents...??
hope it will reveal soon...by god inna long updat tha... maza aaya...
cont ssoon dear...
lova ya...🤗
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
why they are behaving so strange with each other, soon want to know the reason, and gunjan loved him?
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will there be mayank-gunjan? hope not!
nerdndproud thumbnail
gunjan loved him? i think now she won't create problem between mayur. b/w i'm eagerly waiting to know the circumstances of their marriage.
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fizu i m backkk
yeee- jab main nehi rehti hu tab he tu update karti hai- manhoos
accha sun i read ur update dear...
hmm very interesting but confusing update...
Does gunjan love maayk ????. i thot they were best frnd...
btw why there is a cold relationship b/w mayur. whts the reason behind their marriage..??? why they r not happy????yaar kya hua in dono ko???? kuch tou btaiye... mera paass bahut sawal hai lekin koi jawab nehi hai ... i hope i'll get most of my ans form ur next update..
take care sweetu
love ya