Gar Mujh Ko yaqeen hota .MN link2 next thread 145 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
the story is indeed different 4m all ur previous concepts...different as in literally!! infact i m pretty bewildered reading the formation of their conjugal relationship...wondering what might b the reason behind it !!πŸ˜•

but must say...i m feeling like reading the whole story in one go...getting really 2 impatient yaar...continue soon haan?πŸ€—
i hv edited my comment on pg.6...
sryyy for late editing API...
was lil messed up...
love u...πŸ€—
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by 18anila1

awesome update...
beautifully written...
i really dont know wht to say abt dis update...
bt i feel like dey r living dis relationship as dey hv no other option...
its a very different ff...
as like MayUr relationship...
Mayank behave as if he nvr need a companion!!!!!!!!!
n Nupur is like she had nothing to expect!!!!!!!!
quite strange...
n very very confusing...
waiting to hv a clear look...
bt i loved it...
waiting eagerly for d next part...
continue soon...
love u API...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
thnku soo much dear
hmm
in a way ur right
let the story unfold thn u will get to know this
a clear look will be soon upcuming..need to wait for tht
thnks for liking it

Originally posted by valliyah

edited

Nupur is confused...she fears but she cares...she may think that she is not a part of his life still her own life revolves around HIM...she hesitate when he is early on bed n waits when he is late...one side of her wants to be his whereas the other feels to be a burden so doesn't want to proceed...she wants to give him all the space in the process creating unwanted space(distance) between them...like paas hokar bhi hai doori, jaane kaisi hai majburi...if only she communicates ...on second thought agar woh communicate kar leti tou yeh FF kaha padhne ko milta πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...!

p.s...kyun ki update sirf nupur's pov per hai isiliye comment bhi nupur par hi kiya hai humne...no comment on mayu till i get to know him or his pov 😳...brilliantly penned down...!
lolzz..i loved it yeah tu epilogue lag raha hai is ff k...contrl ker valiyah
meray ff k kiya hoga
yes this the way nupur is thnking n im so glad tht u are taking her pointview in
cause i need to tht ..further as stroy proceed...thnks alooot dear glad u likid it

Originally posted by Maria.

Fiza

it was interesting start and confusing too.waiting for next part.plz do continue soon
thnks maria

yes it is...n as it will proceed u all will feel diffrnt i hope so

Originally posted by love.mayurarti

Mindblowing update

thnks aloot

Originally posted by .rumki.

This story is very interesting
thnku so much

Originally posted by palz_ArTi4ever

the story is indeed different 4m all ur previous concepts...different as in literally!! infact i m pretty bewildered reading the formation of their conjugal relationship...wondering what might b the reason behind it !!πŸ˜•

but must say...i m feeling like reading the whole story in one go...getting really 2 impatient yaar...continue soon haan?πŸ€—
thnku so much
this comnet of urs made my day
making it difrnt is wht i want...
thnks for saying so

u need to wait to know wht r the reasons
thnku so much
i'll cont soon
just stuck in sumthing or the other

Thnku so much for ur love and affection on this ff, rplyed to u all..hope u like it further too..

It was moment for the sun to slowly open its arms, stretching its legs, it tried to poke inside the room. Blushingly, with a slight giggle it wanted to have a glimpse of the newly wedded bride. As slowly it moved in it lighten, making the room filled with warmth n soothing the air, which was missing between them

The two newly united soul where sleeping at the farthest corner from each other. One was extremely careful tht should not evry cross his limit and the other was clutching her side of bed so tht not even by mistake she may turn to his side…..

Sleep was far away from him, he sat n supported his back by bed. He has too much to think about , to much to figure out. It was practically proven in his life tht if a 24hrs can spin the whole world around thn why not life can be changed to complete opposite.

From yesterday to today his life has changed rather has spine at 360 degrees. Its difficult to registered anything right now in his mind. The only thing right now is in his mind is tht he has too guard the decision he has taken yesterday , today infront of the world. He has to face soo many things, n so many people, so many explanation.

As he move his head to have a view at his wife…his wife..this statement itself made him felt sumhthing heavy inside, sumthing he knew he need to face but how n wht he donot know, there things she don't know there thing nobody outside this room know, feeling so too safocated here, he moved himself out of the sheet n than went to the balcony to have some fresh air…

Moving outside he find a place to breath as he close his eyes , the wind strt to clam his nerves as slowly it place its fingers in side his hairs ruffling them, soothing him n the dawing sun make him feel a bit warm engulfing him inside it…..

Closing his eyes he tried to comfort himself, his racing heart that was way to anxious to know how the world is gonna respond to all this, though he wasn't a world care person but yet down live people who r so his….people to whom he belongs to and now her, does he belongs to her and does she belongs to him.

Finding the time stoped there, he turned his head to take a viewe of her , she was still asleep, may tired, it was not him alnoe who has to face all this, atlest people are familiar to him, she is completely unknown to this part.  he cant wait anymore…he finally decided..n move slowly towards her….

Mayank: Nupur….uthoo….

Very slowly, n as softly as he can, maintaining a proper distance, he was trying to wake her up…as now he cant hold on n need to face n declare …

Slightly blinking my eyes , a new figure appears in front of me. With a jerk I sat straight having sum fears in my mind but soon realizing he is the new reality…my  nerves starts to clam down as I look at him, he was to hesitantly looking at me, maintaining a proper distance …checking my dress n myself, placing my hands on shoulder checking evry part of my dress placed n govering properly..

Nupur: ji…sorry.

His lowered as as a reflex of my adjustment of dress , were raised suddenly…

Mayank: sorry kyun….he asked so surprisingly….

Nupur: woh meri ankho lag gai….

Mayank: tu….yaha koi itni jadli nhi uth ta….siway chichi k …baqi sab abhi so rahy hoon gay….

Nupur: aur kaun …

The hesitation in my voice was too much clear, my questions were even cuming so apprehensively. Yes I even didn't knew who lives with him, n who not. Where I am , his house his friends, or what. But that he told me yesterday on our way that its his uncles house

Mayank: ghar mein zayada loog nhi hai, mein chichi, samrat, aur chacho…..chacho mostly abroad rahty hain….

Tum fresh hojao…phir neechy chalty hain…sab se mil loo….

Nupur: ji…

……………

Present

Chachi: good morning beta…kya bana rhin hain ap…mayank kaha hai

Nupur: ji woh uth gay.hain …bs aty hi hongay…..aj nashty mein kuch alag banay…per kiya

Samrat: alloo aur pori…achar k sath…

Mayank: good morning….chachi why he always interested in so much of spice n sour….

Samrat: kyun k I enejoy life unlike u

Chachi: office ja arahy hoo

Mayank: ji chachi….

Nupur: nashta tu kerlain…

Mayank: mjhy dair hojay gi…

Nupur: bs 15 mins…

Mayank: paakka….

Nupur: hmm…

Mayank: okay……

Watching his expression and than guessing his point of views ..OMG..this is the most difficult thing...u just can't do it…..impossible..its out of my capacity to guess is he enjoying this or not. Here I am steling glance at him n he is busy reading the newspaper….i so hate it

Oh hello ma'am..if ur hubby is more interested in me rather than u than its not my fault….why r u jealous….i must tell u ..he has so warm n strong hands….uff..they way he holds me , n at time caress me oh mine..than he brush his fingers n turn a newside of me…uff..OMG…OMG

I am not at all jealous…got it….n stop seducing urself with is not so interested gesture…

Ya..donot say such to her, the coffee mug supported me..when he will touch her na, I bet he will not even like to touch the goodest..hai na nupur

I felt my cheks turning a bit warm, and than I shock my head if  he is thinking such in years to cum

Samrat: yaaar aj tu maza agaya…thnku so much Nupur

Nupur: ur welcum

Samart: hai na mayank

Mayank: hmm

Samrat: abay kiya newpaper ko dining table per read kerna not allowed…is ko hata

Thnks smarat I soo wish him….

Han tu breakfast ach tha na

Mayank: han …he looked at me

He was about to say more whn

Gunjan: tum ..tum yaha bhait ker allo pori enjoy ker rahy hoo aur mein waha 30 mins se tumhara wait ker rahi hoon…had hai…uth jao bs ab,..time nhi hai..chalo

She was dragging him out side…true this can only be down by her…chuckled…

Chachi: chal ja …warna aadha tu yaha rah jay ga…aur aadha tu us k pass

Mayank: wait..patience maam…..bye chachi…thnks Nupur…bye

As I saw his departing figure his thanks was eching in my ear…its so amazing how he appreciates each n evey gesture, so did he liked it..really did he liked it

Samrat: seekho kuch gunjan se….how to boos ur husband…..only she can to with mr. Mayank…..wasy gunajn bhi ek hi pieace hai….sab se alag aur ek dam special

True it is only gunjan has tht….she is special….special in her own way..special in eveyones life…

--------

Past

I don't know what to wear, neither I want to look like a bride nor I can be behave as I m still living with mourning…..some how cuming up with a conclusion I took sumthing n went out. But to my surprise he was nowhere…..where he is gonne…did he went without me, than howcum  I am going to go alone..

Stupid girl look here.hearing some one calling I look around…hay hello here see..…as the curtain fly in the air, showing the way of another part of this room, I look towards the the other side from where a slight warm wind with such a bright light was cuming, n there I found the man standing looking down…

He was still waiting for me, sumhow it was such a relief….

As I came there n stand beside him, it was a beautiful view out there….quite, clam..can see farthest end of the area, clear, n cloudy..sensing my prescnse he, straighten himself…

Mayank: chalein…

Nupur: ji…..

the stairs straighten its carpet, as there feet were being placed slowly, steadily on the steps, it seems like a lifetime as been spend to develop the synchronization. Wao..i am loving the way she is placing here soft beautiful steps on me, the carpet gigiles as her soft touch was tickling it .

The wind chimes collided there cords to alarm every1 in the house of there presences. The melodious tune of them made her look smiling towards them ..thnking them to welcum her…

Chachi: welcome beta….good morning

This voice so much beautiful, honest, loving filled with so much of warmth..tht made me feel sooo good

Nupur: good morning anty…saying so I  bow down to took her blessing

OMG….he looked at her and than realized, with so much happening around him he forgot to take blessing tht he needs the most today

He bow down with her n touched her feets…

This was the first time I found him so near me, it made me hold my breath, but thn my nerves relaxed as his every gesture made me relaxed tht he will never do anything…like the way now he even didn't brushed with me, though being so closed but even so

Chachi: khush raho…Good bless u…n may u life happily together always…kissing my forehead…..aur han..is ki chachi hoon tu tumhari bhi …so no anty….aaoo…every1 is waiting for u in dining room

Mayank: every1???...he said his voice full of surprise….for the first time I heard his care free voice. All around me he is to careful even to speak..

Samrat: ji han bhai sahib….ap k intezar mein aj hum sab subha subha uth gay…ap ny tu bhabi se milana bhi pasand nhi kiya…..congrats…..

He was the first one who said "congrat"…I heard it for the first time after getting married to him…strange….i never thought even it's a matter to wish him that to or not, even it's a matter to celebrate for his family or not, but they are doing so, sumhow after all that now I am feeling being welcum home , and even that so willingly.

Mayank: thanks..he hugged him back….but miracle hai yeah ..tum aur itni jadli

He smiled a bit, he smiles, ofcourse he did, look here he has a huge vibrant smile, I aging lokked around and saw his picture in hall winked at me,ya true he has a huge vibrant, peaceful smile, that can make u resprocate the same

Samrat: side per hoo tum…..hey n Good morning bhabi…I am samrat..n welcum home…

He said with a beautiful smile playing on his lips..n forward his hand bowing a liitle down to me….smilingly I accepted his gesture

Nupur: hi….

Chachi: aur yeah gunjan hai..mayank ki best friend…

Looking at her I smile and she forced her lip to curve, as not to insult my gesture, a whispered "hey" went out of her mouth as moan, her eyes were completely glued on the figure behind me, it has questions, pain, reluctance, silence…a dreadful silence…which now made my heart feared, and sunk.

~~Hai dil ko teri aarzoo, Par main tujhe na paa sakun~~

~~Hai dil ko teri justaju, Par main tujhe na paa sakun~~
~~Main hoon shab tu subah, Dono jud ke judaa~~
~~Main hoon labh tu dua, Dono jud ke judaa

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
i loved it...πŸ˜ƒ
i loved it lodsss...😳
awesome update API...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
u know api wht i love d most in dis ff as d newspaper,coffee mug n machine,carpet,curtains all dis things talk to Nupur like her frnds...😳
it alwaysss make me smile...so cute😳😳
i really loved all dis...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
waise i dont like dat newspaper bt i loved dat coffe mug!!!!!!!!!By GodπŸ˜‰
it seemed dat dey got married for d circumtances...
bt OMG😲...does GUNJAN love Mayank!!!!!????!!!!!😲😲😲
u know i alwaysss want an ff like dis d love tringle type...πŸ€”
bt wen m getting it as Gunji love Mayu m nt liking it at all...πŸ˜’
n more importantly i hope Mayank nvr loved Gunjan!!!!!!!!πŸ˜”
or else m gonna🀒
i mean nooo nvrrr...plzzzπŸ˜’
i want my Mayank to love only his Nupur no one else evr...πŸ˜•
bt if Gunji used to love Mayank den why she is still behaving like dat wid him like dragging him wid her dat to infront of Nupur...πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
n here Samrat is telling Nupur to learn from gunji!!!!!!!
n she is smiling!!!!!!!!!😲
sigh...m sooo confused!!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
so now i dont wanna think abt Gunji...
i jst wanna cherish d moment as i nvr hoped Mayank to behave like dis wid Nupur dat too on d 2nd update...as he was enjoying n also priased her!!!!hayyy😍😍
sooo thank u sooo much API...πŸ€—
it was indeed a lovely update...😳
i loved it...😳
i love u lodsss API...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
Amazing part dear 
beautifully written
I wanna know their marriage mystery soon
Thanks for pm 
cont soon