tapasya baby (Page 4)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Since when did she become 25?
jogi said to divya 25 years ago you gave me a gift of Tapasya Smilenow my daughter will give me a gift ( bad father Angry)..probably for you she is still 10 but Jogi said that she is 25 now SmileLOL check out the episode when divya came back from US and gave jogi the giftSmilei don't remember exact date LOLsorry for thatSmile
may be jogi meant physically age but mentally she is still 10 yr old, who can be manipulated by anyone only whn she want and as child she can't be accountable for her action. LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

jogi said to divya 25 years ago you gave me a gift of Tapasya Smilenow my daughter will give me a gift ( bad father Angry)..probably for you she is still 10 but Jogi said that she is 25 now SmileLOL check out the episode when divya came back from US and gave jogi the giftSmilei don't remember exact date LOLsorry for thatSmile
may be jogi meant physically age but mentally she is still 10 yr old, who can be manipulated by anyone only whn she want and as child she can't be accountable for her action. LOL LOL
well said & i agree!!ClapClapClapshes still 10 yr old kid who smeared icchha's face wid lipstick 2 make her luk ugly so that icchha cudn't stand in front of her!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

haha it means if Tapasya in her childish plays have killed ichcha in court her defence would have been very strong your honor she is mentally a baby though physically 25 ROFLbut mentally baby still 10 year old so she should not be punished ROFLbut i think even a ten year old ask so many questions when asked to do something  why i should do it? so Tappu is even younger  than 10 years probably 10 monthsROFLthen she cannot do anything poor baby she never did anything she is so small no understanding of this cruel mean world ROFLlike new born babyLOLso pure and innocent ROFL any one  can use her Cry take wrong advantage of her .Cry make her do wrong Crypoor babyCry

Edited by jdfan - 22 September 2011 at 1:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111Dreamer_tiny15

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Icha like a coward is always dependant on Icha.

Like a BEGHAIRAT Aurat she came to asked Tapu for Help when veer was in problem.

She is so week lol she couldnt even was able to find Veer and every two min like a crying baby she was calling tapasya what to do, how to save Veer

ICHA never had guts to even defend her against MAI

What to expect from her LOLLOLLOLLOL
monalisa2010mam Groupbie
monalisa2010mam
monalisa2010mam

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Icha like a coward is always dependant on Icha.

Like a BEGHAIRAT Aurat she came to asked Tapu for Help when veer was in problem.

She is so week lol she couldnt even was able to find Veer and every two min like a crying baby she was calling tapasya what to do, how to save Veer

ICHA never had guts to even defend her against MAI

What to expect from her LOLLOLLOLLOL
------------------------------------ICHCHA  DEPENDANT  ON  ICHCHA!!!  I THINK U MEANT TAPPU,IS IT NOT?

Go to top