tapasya baby (Page 2)

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by kikyo

Tapasya needed a place to leave her child for one hour. In normal circumstances we would go to our family but Tapasya made a mistake in not checking who the person was that she was giving the kid to. It was bad luck that it happened to be a thief at the same time on the same night she thought it to be an orphanage worker she thought she was leaving the kid in safe hands. Foolishness but not a crime.
why she needed a place for one hour to leave her baby can't she take her along with her ..mam i think you have never been a  literature student right probably never done any character analysis because when we do we  cannot ignore a single thing the place orphanage raises many questions because it was not a day care center or something like that ..you cannot conceal all her wrong doings under the disguise of foolishness and insecurity of love Sleepy

MamSmile I would appreciate it if you could stop commenting on my education or any other aspect of my life you have absolutely no right to do that when you know nothing about me. Tapasya is foolish many a times I agree and this was one of them. She didn't want to take the baby along because she felt she wouldnt then get an honest answer from Rathore! At least she didnt leave the baby under a tree or something! Her only mistake was trusting someone whose identification she didnt check and her bad luck that it was actually a thief but like the pandit said it was in her kismat to lose the baby one way or another it would have happened.
i didn't taunt you Confusedi only said you probably never did any character analyisis ..sorry if you felt bad ..it was not a sin if you were never thats why i said this but one thing i must say follow this to your own self too who gave you right to paste your law degree everywhere ..if we are not law students who gave you right to degrade us by pasting your law degree every where Shocked i think follow same rules first yourself then preach others...i said what i know about  fiction and you feel so bad so follow this  yourself too we feel bad too when you preach us law by pasting your law degree ..so next time avoid that we will avoid too and the approach you have given is absolutely wrong according to every concept of fiction and reality ...no person can be this fool ..and Tapasya is not a small child an educated grown up woman  ...i am not a fool i analysed things by doing carefull analysis and you believe in pandits words really ok then why not this it was a curse for her wrong doings ..and one thing destiny gave her that why not you see in this perspective she intentionally left her baby there but later the baby disappeared Smile

Edited by kikyo - 17 September 2011 at 5:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanankit111tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
who said to take the baby along with her inside the room holding her in her arms and asking Rathore do you love me ? Will you accept me without child?..she could have hid the baby outside somewhere but leaving her in orphanageConfusedcertainly cannot be hidden under the act  of small foolishness Shocked..i wonder which court will believe her Confused i think even the inspector taunted rathore ..because who will beileve her words ..she is not an illetrate woman... an educated woman ..Confusedand wasn't she shocked when rathore accepted her ..infact this whole test drama was she didn't have faith in rathore so why don't we just give one thought to what her condition would be if rathore didn't accept her then where she would go with her illegimate child Confusedthis prove more logical for her approach of leaving baby in orphanage than one hour thing

Edited by jdfan - 17 September 2011 at 5:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Tapasya needed a place to leave her child for one hour. In normal circumstances we would go to our family but Tapasya made a mistake in not checking who the person was that she was giving the kid to. It was bad luck that it happened to be a thief at the same time on the same night she thought it to be an orphanage worker she thought she was leaving the kid in safe hands. Foolishness but not a crime.
why she needed a place for one hour to leave her baby can't she take her along with her ..mam i think you have never been a  literature student right probably never done any character analysis because when we do we  cannot ignore a single thing the place orphanage raises many questions because it was not a day care center or something like that ..you cannot conceal all her wrong doings under the disguise of foolishness and insecurity of love Sleepy

MamSmile I would appreciate it if you could stop commenting on my education or any other aspect of my life you have absolutely no right to do that when you know nothing about me. Tapasya is foolish many a times I agree and this was one of them. She didn't want to take the baby along because she felt she wouldnt then get an honest answer from Rathore! At least she didnt leave the baby under a tree or something! Her only mistake was trusting someone whose identification she didnt check and her bad luck that it was actually a thief but like the pandit said it was in her kismat to lose the baby one way or another it would have happened.
i didn't taunt you Confusedi only said you probably never did any character analyisis ..sorry if you felt bad ..it was not a sin if you were never thats why i said this but one thing i must say follow this to your own self too who gave you right to paste your law degree everywhere ..if we are not law students who gave you right to degrade us by pasting your law degree every where Shocked i think follow same rules first yourself then preach others...i said what i know about  fiction and you feel so bad so follow this  yourself too we feel bad too when you preach us law by pasting your law degree ..so next time avoid that we will avoid too and the approach you have given is absolutely wrong according to every concept of fiction and reality ...no person can be this fool ..and Tapasya is not a small child an educated grown up woman  ...i am not a fool i analysed things by doing carefull analysis and you believe in pandits words really ok then why not this it was a curse for her wrong doings ..and one thing destiny gave her that why not you see in this perspective she intentionally left her baby there but later the baby disappeared Smile

MissLOL Me commenting on myself is one thing and me commenting on other's education is something else. If I mentioned I do law then im talking about myself not trying to degrade someone elseLOL Im sure there are people much more educated than myself on this forum besides I am yet only 18 so I dont believe myself to be any better than anyone here. But your constant references as to whether or not I do literature or how well I may have done in it is not something I appreciateSmile And as regards to tapasya's foolishness you would be surprised what desperation, frustration and the feeling of helplessness can do to one's ability to make wise decisions. And I will choose to ignore the rest because I dont feel like dragging up another argument. If Tapasya as an educated woman couldn't recognise the person to whom she was delegating care of her baby wasnt an innocent orphanage worker but a thief then Ichha equally as an educated woman should realise that it is wrong to keep someone's baby and not even report the found baby to the police.
Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
@srklvr ..if someone asks what you are doing then ok put it but when no one asks you why you bother to comment on yourself LOLto tell everyone ..isn't this a taunt ..? if you will avoid that we will appreciate we consider it a taunt  no i won't say it now to explain what is taunt you will find it personal attack LOL so i will avoid it ..i personally don't consider myself better than anyone so leave this discussion here as for your discussion on Tappu's act ..it is not  logical to me and i am not an ichcha fan i have said that many times here ..and i have criticized her for not reporting to police but do tell me what she is thinking isn't it right ..isn't the mother of the child left the baby ok not there but in  in orphanage ..what kind of loving mother she is? but still ichcha should have researched for the parents because for proving her logic right or not ..here ichcha is wrong but Tapasya was not right either ..this is my logic ..my analysis Smilei think whatever frustration, whatever anger can never bring a mother to do that ...because every mother think about her child first ..i have seen my mother filling our plates first for food then hers ..she don't start eating first but wait for us to do ..this is a mother ..every mother think about her child first then about herself but for Tappu her own future came first then child ..what a mother ? isn't she suppose to be happy that rathore wants to take responsiblity of her child ...what a nice mother she thought of her future first then her child ..i don't call this foolishenss but selfishness Smile

Edited by kikyo - 19 October 2011 at 8:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ichhveejdfanankit111tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
If Tapu wanted to check if Rathore loved her without her baby then I dont see what is so wrong about that. She was foolish I agree! And as for putting the baby first she didnt think she was putting the baby in harms way so the question of putting the child first doesnt arise. She at that time wasnt someone who just sacrifices she wanted to secure her future and well as her child's.
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Kykyo and Jd, r u ok Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfantiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111