Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya AT#53 Koi Tumsa Nahin <33 (Page 74)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
What's your wildest fantasy?
It is for me to know and you to guess. Wildest sexual fantasy is too wild to be written. They are to be thought, dreamt of and even experienced but never spoken about.

WOW!! control control reROFLdon't tell me she has done ahem ahem already. wow wild sexual fantasy ha suku i am sure you won't mind doing wild sexual scene with vivain our abhayEmbarrassed
cvs what the hell are you waiting for, get your script ready nowParty

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

What's your idea of romance?
Well, my idea of romance is sitting in a villa in Bali or Mauritius looking at the endless sea and having nobody to disturb our romantic date.

yes even i like this b/c it's nothing like to be sitting alone and seeing the endless seas while the cold breeze touches your soft skin and that sunset in the horizon while everyone around you is filled with nothing but love. even i have some dream that i want to live before i die. god knows when i will be able to fulfill those dream b/c i am too lazy to do anything.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

What one thing that you would for your man?
The one thing I would do for my man is wear really sensuous perfumes all the time.

why so her man can jump on her every second of her life or other men can jump on her while she walks by themROFL

Bani you're crazy ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

It is for me to know and you to guess. Wildest sexual fantasy is too wild to be written. They are to be thought, dreamt of and even experienced but never spoken about.

WOW!! control control reROFLdon't tell me she has done ahem ahem already. wow wild sexual fantasy ha suku i am sure you won't mind doing wild sexual scene with vivain our abhayEmbarrassed

Why, you think she's waiting for SR ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
one thing i like about suku is that she lives her life the way she wants to, from what i know she comes from a small place and her parents told her that marriage is not everything and work is what one needs to do or something that is why she does not want to get married.

she knows what she wants and she get's it. very independent girl indeed.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

The one thing I would do for my man is wear really sensuous perfumes all the time.

why so her man can jump on her every second of her life or other men can jump on her while she walks by themROFL

Bani you're crazy ROFL

always has been rani, i mean look at her answer she wants to wear perfumes and that to sensuous one, she wants all the attention of men on herROFLwonder how vivian cannot see thatAngry
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Why, you think she's waiting for SR ROFL ROFL ROFL

rani from what i know indian girls does not do this kind of stuff until they are married, don't tell me she has done all those stuff alreadyShocked
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Bani you're crazy ROFL

always has been rani, i mean look at her answer she wants to wear perfumes and that to sensuous one, she wants all the attention of men on herROFLwonder how vivian cannot see thatAngry

Cause his BG is there blocking the scent ROFL

Hema seem to think if Suku didn't have a BF ViSu would be together LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index