Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya AT#53 Koi Tumsa Nahin <33 (Page 125)

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by -Rumi-

Originally posted by syria2014

i did

i just hate the people i actually come to like are double face. it's not about the show guys. i just don't get some people!Pinch

Me too...you just can't imagine I saw few people here who bashed someone here and on FB all the time...and all of a sudden they became good friend of her when she passed away...Dead

ShockedWhat are you serious, that is just disgusting. In IF if you find a friend here you're lucky cause this place is full of hypocrites. This is the most I interact with people in the 2 yrs I joined IF

its scary.

@Anu there really is no topic u can post anything.  we are talking currently about hypocrites.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-MR.KooL

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

i am a abhiya fan  n i don't go to other post places only ones about abhiya.

by mistake i went there and now i feel sick

ShockedOh gosh it was that bad and this someone we all talk please let me know before your go to sleep. Before I didn't want to know but now if the bashing is like that I want to see it

-Rumi-MR.KooL

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
@all nidha is there in jiya AT i saw her yesterday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by strawberryrashu

@rumi what now that is not a reason to be removed frm frndlist everyone has their own choice

Thats the truth dearo..it happened to me..I was shocked when didn't saw them if my frnd list...Cry

@Bani: I know re...but some people think this way..for them liking and disliking same things is called true friendship...Ouch

@Rani: hhmmm...that lady was my best friend here...missing her a lot...Cry Cry Cry

pyar-ishkMR.KooL

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

Bani, I trusted her, and she broke it.

If a member of this at does not like Abhiya, why than join? Why do u come here claim to a Abhiya fan, and than go bashing Abhiya left , and right if u "love Abhiya so much". hell, i don't go bashing the Jiya, or any couple behind any one's back. I would never do that, and i choose to stay true to my words. maybe sometimes i might fail to stay true, but at least i admit my mistake and apologize. I am just saying to people who wanna join this at. plz join if ur a fan of Abhiya, not just come here to tell us u like them,and bash them somewhere else. plz  don't do that.!Unhappy

i am sorry guys , if this hurt u. i just thought i had inform u what was going on. really sorry for this inconceivance . this makes me wanna throw up at myself!Dead

bani , sweety, i am really sorry!Ouch

don't be syriaHugit's not your fault that they are sick and double faced people. leave them, we have better things to do, this story is abut abhiya and we will get them and see they are together so what if still there is a small distance the heart is together na, the soul is interlock with each other, let people think shit about our abhiya b/c darling abhay are hot which makes them burn and we are too cool for them to come infront of us to show their real face. anyone can bark behind one's back, leave them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-Abhiya_VisuMrs.Peanuts

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Originally posted by strawberryrashu

@all nidha is there in jiya AT i saw her yesterday

That's who bashing abhlya Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

I have all fans under my buddies list,and i would never delete them.! that's just shallow rumi!Sleepy

-Rumi-MR.KooL

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

i am a abhiya fan  n i don't go to other post places only ones about abhiya.

by mistake i went there and now i feel sick

ShockedOh gosh it was that bad and this someone we all talk please let me know before your go to sleep. Before I didn't want to know but now if the bashing is like that I want to see it

well not that bad rani, but you know na that i don't take shit against abhiya or abhay adn this person was clearing saying it's abhay's fault and he had no reason to butt in and help alina or something and i am like are you serious.

-Rumi-MR.KooL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index