NAVYA MISHRA BAJPAI... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
still something something happening v phanguirls r more excited... n happy. acha hai youtube hai i can c shaheer 😍whole nightπŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by titli22

Hi Roopali, nice post.  When Navya was on air at its schedule time and the last bit was telecasted  do you know what I was thinking that time? Kaash it becomes SOUMYA SETH SHEIKH... Soumya and  Shaheer will kill me if they read this...but yeh pagal dil nahin manta...I wish yeh kabhi saach ho jaye!  Todays episode was awsum...

@bold yeh dil jitna paata hai hamesha usse zyada pana chahta hai...we can demand what we want for AnYa not SHAMYA...its totally their life and we respect them for everything they do...
I am still on a high and it is hard to come down.  I am happy that the CV's left us this weekend on a high as compared to last weekend. 

Wow this week has been awesome and today was just the best.  Everything was great, every scene, every dialogue was so apt and well thought of. 

Lovely epi.  Cannot wait for next week and want to see Anant's reaction when Navya says yes to him.  I can see the TRP's hitting the roof this week. 

A lovely treat for us all phangirls for the weekend. Cannot wait for Monday to come and hear the questions, Anant's bhook hartal etc. 
Edited by ilunavya - 12 years ago
dnt hv words !! superbbb episode yarrr loved it !! Navya simply rocks β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯³
ring cncept ws awsmmm !!
wat an idea Anant jiii loved it  ❀️❀️
Firstly Roopali, as I said, I love reading your posts, a great post once again πŸ‘

Yeah, today we were all swept into AnYa land thanks this utterly AnYalicious episode. 😍 Suna tha intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai, aaj dekh bhi liya. 

After testing our patience for all these days, the CVs totally delighted us to no end. A huge thanks to cast and crew of Navya for an outstanding, memorable episode today. Take a bow, you've outdone your selves. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I think the episode made history today by being the cutest proposal scene, on T.V. till date IMO.

Shaheer & Soumya absolutely rocked it. πŸ‘ My heart is still singing dhin ta na long after the episode has been over. Wow! an utterly delcious episode ❀️ with the sweetest dialogs to boot.

From the light bulb flashing in Shaheer's brain, to his innovative ring, to his nervous gulps and jitteriness before the proposal were all too much for this phangirl to bear. πŸ˜³ 

Navya's anxiousness, to shock over the proposal, to tears of happiness were just the perfect compliment to what had to be the sweetest proposal ever. πŸ˜³ I was totally bekaboo by then. β˜ΊοΈ

To compliment all this (as if it needed anything more to notch it up) the whole canteen erupting into a cheer for Navya to accept the proposal was the perfect back ground to this proposal. The girl chiming in to say, "Anant, main ready hoon" was totally funny, lightening AnYa's tension a bit.

Finally Appy & Ritz teasing Navya relentlessly over her surname with Anant chuckling at their jokes were all out of this world. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

If that wasn't enough, Anant's smile and tempting her to say by flashing the cutest ring when the girls were evicted out of the class was absolutely downright majnulicious.

All in all, the very bestest episode ever. πŸ₯³
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
wow...wat a wonderfulll episode...shahherrr... main tum par fida hogayi hoon...β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

wat a wonderful pair...shaheer-soumya...OMG..i dont have words to express...awesome mindblowing fantastic..superb...etc etc etc...

itnaaa acha episode .. the golden episode of navya till dateee..πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Really We want to thank CV's to gave a lovely episode ...dialogues are very well written...This is the best way to express his love   Wow!!!! BG...Anant expressions are simply superb...first time we got a happy weekened without any tension...Both Shaheer and Sowmya acted very well...no more words to  express...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,,,,, Edited by yamini_anya - 12 years ago
I cudn't sleep d whole nyt... Even today I woke up early jst bcoz I ws feeling damn excited aftr d epi (as if Anant had proposed nt Navya bt me!! πŸ˜› )
Still in Anya dreamland... 😍
nice post roopali ...dat was a gr8 epi ...jus loved each n everythin of anya ...i loved d way wen navya wanted to accept n say yes bt still was scared of future😳 ...anant z  understanding guy...i think everybody wil wish to hav a guy like him in der lyf ...πŸ˜‰