India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Again misleading promotion

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
In today's News 24 segment when Dev and BCD are returning from the nyayasabha the BG voice said that Dev was sad because he declared Radhika as characterless.Those people who have watched that segment must have felt bad about this but nothing like that happened in the real episode.So why did they give wrong info to that channel??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridharianjanamisti73

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i am also wondering the same prathu and dev was worried abt society pointing radhika as characterless he himself didn't say any thing like this, once like this only we have anchor saying cb will end after marriage and avina have to search for new jobs today it said like this, really hate this anchors who doesn't know whats going on but tell their own bak bhak

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..sigrid

rekha-rubina IF-Dazzler
rekha-rubina
rekha-rubina

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Why channal sperad wrong information?i don't understand

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

I dunno if it was posted before, but around day before yesterday, in SBB they had shown something misleading as well

In the segment of Kahani Ab tak...wherein they tell the audience about the progression of the stories in the shows...they said that Rads was asking Barkha to marry Dev, however Barkha was refusing...but then she agreed to become Dev's patni, she agreed to marry him...i guess they also said, Dev agreed (not much sure about Dev part, as my signal was giving some probs) .  Then the CB segment was abruptly  cut to show some other shows segment! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..misti73

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index